It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm practically new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Greetings, my name is Ryan, I've been a member at ATS for I think 2 years? However, I rarely stopped in back then and posted a total of..probably 10 times. So I don't think anyone would remember me, hell, even I don't remember me! (I don't recall what my username or password was and I figured a fresh start would be better, hope I'm not breaking any rules here?)

Anyway, I have been interested in the paranormal since I was 8, and despite trying to avoid the topic for quite some time, I constantly find myself coming back to it as it's always had my interest. I am also a guitarist for two local up-and-coming bands, and I am studying and working my way to become a Herpetologist. (studying reptiles)

I'm a little outspoken in my opinions, and despite going out of my way to express them in as mature a manner as possible, my opinions and views have gotten me a quite a few enemies. I'd like to assume that the people here are far more mature and can handle individual thought patterns alot better than the other boards I've been to. From what I've read (i've been lurking regularly again for a month before re-registering) I am correct. I am looking forward to discussing the interesting, the paranormal and the not-so-interesting with you guys, and hope that we can all learn something new together. Cheers!

-Ryan

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I enjoy this community as well as learn from the various threads. I hope you fare as well.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Pull up a chair.....no wait the tree that was cut down to make that chair is contributing to global warming.

grab a glass of water.... oh wait the water has fluoride.

take a deep breath.... never mind that is polluted.

Oh well just enjoy yourself

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad you came back.

Here's some links that can come in handy. And naturally, the T&C is good to have bookmarked.

I just hope you don't let any pets loose on the board. The Super Mods make me do all the cleanup around here, and I hate having to chase down slippery little snakes.

See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcomes.

I don't think we have to worry about chasing any snakes, you'd probably be surprised to know that having taken care of several species of reptile in my life and being fascinated with them since I was 6, I still do not own one. Unfourtanetly when I decided I was finally ready (I was pretty much ready years ago, but I like to make absolutely sure I'm prepared before getting a pet) I happened to not have the funds, so it's just the waiting game right now.

top topics

join