It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Tiring... Sad... Stupid... Kool Aid guzzlers... That is why this country is sinking into the $h!t. Everyone is willing to disregard the law when it serves their purpose. Constitution? Most people have no idea what it is, what it says or even why it is important. All they know is "their guy" got elected... too stupid to care if it's legal or not and not intellectual enough to want to know.

Obama was an Indoneasian Citizen under the name Barry Soetoro. He attended school in Indonesia. You had to be a citizen in order to attend school. His step-father established Obama's citizenship so he could attend school. But, hey, let's ignore that fact, "My guy" got elected - screw the legality!

Again, I don't have to prove crap! I'm waiting for Barry to sign a single document that gives me standing and off to the courts I go! Then Barry is going to have to prove that he has the legal authority to sign legislation as POTUS. Get ready, this is going to play out countless thousands of times until this is settled.

Again, and I have yet to see one single intelligent answer - WHY, WHY, WHY won't Barry release his long-version vault copy birth certificate? It costs $20 to do so. Yet he has spent over $1M retaining law firms, THREE to be exact, to represent him on this matter... why? What, exactly, is Barry hiding?

I've had it with you. Prove your case or go away. You're just trolling.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Funny, just about the time Berg posts this video of an interview with Obama's grandmother on his site:

Hadn't seen that yet, so thought I'd post it.

Just what we need, solid proof, (well, sort of proof,) that Barack Hussein Obama senior, father of Barack Hussein Obama II, and stepson of Sarah Obama, was born in Kenya.

Well, I guess we desperately needed to know where Obama's father was born. Why else would people keep posting this video?

- Unless they're out to deceive us into thinking Sarah Obama is talking about her grandson.

Now for a partial transcript of the interview, including every reference to Obama senior and Obama junior:

. . .
Ron McCrae: Okay, Thank you! Tell her I count it a great honour to speak to her since her son Barack Obama is running for President of the United States.

Translator: Eb makesema yuko mgomba kwa mwenkekiti America. Yah, she says she is very helpful for got to you to please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray for him. For Obama.

Ron McCrae: Yes, Sir. Uh, Ms Obama, you can rest assured that I am praying for your son, and your grandson.

Translator: Yes, it is helpful also towards it is beginning to help. Ron McCrae: Okay.

Sarah Obama: (unintelligable from Ms Obama because of room noise)

Translator: She says she is cover your prayers for her (unintelligable) her son
. ...

Ron McCrae: Amen, I am so thankful. Could I ask her about his, uh, his actual birthplace? I would like to see his actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in Kenya?

Translator to Sarah Obama: Alikuma zalima Obama (unintelligible)

Kweli Shuhubia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah she present when he was born?

(Listen again to this part of the tape to see what is missing. Sarah Obama cannot be heard at all in between the question and the answer. Was her voice edited out because she realised where this was going and protested?)

Translator: Yes. She says "Yes she was! She present when Obama was born." Ron McCrae: Okay. - um

Come to think of it, a tape like this is not even proof of Obama senior's birth. It could be produced by paid actors in Harlem for all we know. I certainly don't believe Ron McCrae is The Bishop of the Annabaptist church, as he claims.

What we do know is that the voice purported to be Sarah Obama is not heard after the question of her being present at "his" birth is asked.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I seriously doubt SCOTUS will hear any of the cases regarding his citizenship, regardless of any evidence held. The closest in my opinion was Berg's case. The judge he originally took the case to dismissed it not on the evidence, but because he ruled Berg had no "standing" to sue Obama, which is a complete crock of BS.

The fact is, SCOTUS knows the damage that exposing the truth would do to this country. There would be mass riots, there would have to be a re-election, re-campaigns, talk of refunding all campaign money received by the Obama campaign, dealing with frazzled nerves and extreme emotional responses from all people on the left - it would be mass chaos on a scale never before seen, IMO, and I believe they know that.

No, I believe that they will deny hearing any of the cases, with no explanation, quietly sweeping these under the rug and then go about directing the lower courts to quietly fix the laws so that candidates must produce actual birth certificates and not certificates of live birth like Obama did.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

Tiring... Sad... Stupid... Kool Aid guzzlers... That is why this country is sinking into the $h!t. Everyone is willing to disregard the law when it serves their purpose. Constitution? Most people have no idea what it is, what it says or even why it is important. All they know is "their guy" got elected... too stupid to care if it's legal or not and not intellectual enough to want to know.

Obama was an Indoneasian Citizen under the name Barry Soetoro. He attended school in Indonesia. You had to be a citizen in order to attend school. His step-father established Obama's citizenship so he could attend school. But, hey, let's ignore that fact, "My guy" got elected - screw the legality!

Again, I don't have to prove crap! I'm waiting for Barry to sign a single document that gives me standing and off to the courts I go! Then Barry is going to have to prove that he has the legal authority to sign legislation as POTUS. Get ready, this is going to play out countless thousands of times until this is settled.

Again, and I have yet to see one single intelligent answer - WHY, WHY, WHY won't Barry release his long-version vault copy birth certificate? It costs $20 to do so. Yet he has spent over $1M retaining law firms, THREE to be exact, to represent him on this matter... why? What, exactly, is Barry hiding?

I've had it with you. Prove your case or go away. You're just trolling.

Hey, seems like you're the one not ading anything useful to the conversation except your own vitriol. Last time I checked this was a conspiracy site where people were free to post opinions and discuss issues. If you don't like what's being said, you're free not to participate. How about you add something besides attitude or YOU go away?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So the choice we have is between the NWO and those who "know" that Obama was foreign-born? I value reason above all things, even citizenship in some nation-state or other. Having spent a couple of months reading this plethora of threads regarding Obama's condition of birth, and the tenuous (need I say laughable?) "evidence" and low mental horsepower of the legal filers, I'll take the NWO. I would much rather be ruled by a secret cabal of intelligent people than "regular Joe" cohort of those that follow Berg, Donofrio, etc., like they where the messiah.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When all is said and done it will finally be revealed that Obama is actually an illegal alien.
And why not?
Hell, illegal aliens already have more rights that us citizens, now they can become President.

It's time to build a wall, around the White House, after all, we own it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is what I expected. There's no compelling information at all to think that dual citizenship affects Obama's "natural-born" status. Being born in the US makes a child of 2 illegal aliens "natural-born", so why wouldn't being born in the US make the child of one US citizen "natural-born"?

I'm pretty sure the Berg case will meet the same fate. There's no compelling information at all to think that Obama is lying about his place of birth or citizenship.

No BH, you are wrong on this one. There IS compelling information regarding Obama's eligibility to take office; namely his refusal to be forthcoming regarding his place of birth. Think about all the time and money wasted because of his LIE!! (He should have to fit the bill on that one!! Lord knows he's not hurting for cash!!)

Anyway, the real reason SCOTUS cannot hear this case, is the realization
of the repercussions of the TRUTH!! And how those results will rip this country apart!! They are not stupid or naive. Most of us knew this would be the outcome of this case!!! Obama, seems to be beyond reproach!!

What a SAD day for the United States of America!!

Your gonna get your "change" Alright! It's gonna come "like a thief in the night" You just wait and see!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
why is this still being discussed? hes in, stop wining.

anyone whose still outraged by this is dumb. go home and hate your president in private just like every other citizen, the american people have already spoken... you had your chance.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

When Obama said it was a non issue, that wasn't good enough.

When his supporters and campaign said it was a non-issue, that wasn't good enough

When the state of Hawaii said it was a non-issue, that wasn't good enough.

When the SCOTUS says its a non issue, apparently - to some people - thats not good enough.

Sour grapes, anyone?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
When the SCOTUS says its a non issue, apparently - to some people - thats not good enough.

Sour grapes, anyone?

The SCOTUS did not comment on why or anything. So how do you draw that conclusion? If it was a non issue, then why did supreme court justice Thomas refer it? Because he had some political bias against Obama? Or because he felt it had enough merit TO refer it? No sour grapes, I just want the fricken, indisputable truth- and thanks SCOTUS for denying the american people and the world that truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Hey, seems like you're the one not ading anything useful to the conversation except your own vitriol.

I've added PLENTY. Look through the thread for my posts.

Last time I checked this was a conspiracy site where people were free to post opinions and discuss issues.

True, and those who make extraordinary claims take on a responsibility to provide extraordinary PROOF of those claims. The poster's obstinate refusal to do so leads me to the conclusion that he cannot--that said proof does not exist, except in his addled mind. Repeating ad nauseum the same accusations you originally got from some fringe web blogger, or in some viral email, proves nothing and adds nothing to the debate.

If you don't like what's being said, you're free not to participate. How about you add something besides attitude or YOU go away?

As I've said, I've added plenty ot this debate over the course of some 4 threads now. My position is that claims of Obama's non-citizenship are frivolous and that NO credible evidence exists to back up such claims. Obama has produced his BC. Hawaii cannot legally do so to independent researchers, probably not even with Obama's consent. Thus, he is being held to a standard NO American citizen, under the circumstances, can effectively meet to the satisfaction of the poster I responded to. Kozmo will not believe anything that does not come directly from state authorities (I doubt he'd even trust that, since they're "in on it"
). HE refuses to answer questions asked in order to clarify his position and what proof would convince him. It is HE who continues to accuse in the face of all evidence to the contrary. It is HE who won't provide his proof, yet says he's prepared to fight all manner of court cases. He just keeps repeating the same thing over and over, while providing no evidence to back up his claims--and calling those of us who (rightly) demand proof a bunch of "stupid Kool-Aid drinkers".

Now who, exactly, is not contributing anything useful?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While Bush was in power people all over the world hated the American President, but still felt sorry for the people of America.

Now the opposite is becoming the case.

People I speak to all around the world know more about American law then the bulk of the posters in this thread. We've researched, to see who has the law on their side. We know that it was impossible for Obama to have lost his American citizenship in his 4 years in Indonesia. We know that his birth certificate, up on the web for all to see, could not say he was born in Hawaii if he was born in Kenya.

The only arguable point was whether both your parents had to be American citizens for you to be a natural born citizen. However all the indications were that they do not.

The Obama haters may claim it's all about the Constitution, but where were they in the past when Bush was trashing the constitution?

The reason for this hatred can't be hidden so easily.

Edited to express my deep respect toward the half dozen or so people who have consistently clarified the facts in this matter, trying to teach others just what the law actually says and how it applies to the complaints put forward.

[edit on 8/12/08 by Kailassa]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

When Obama said it was a non issue, that wasn't good enough.

When his supporters and campaign said it was a non-issue, that wasn't good enough

When the state of Hawaii said it was a non-issue, that wasn't good enough.

Sour grapes, anyone?

Except, no one of whom you mentioned said it was a non-issue. The problem is that no one said anything, they just ignored the situation until it went away.

The fact that SCOTUS isn't commenting on not hearing the case at all clearly is not intended to set anyone's mind at ease with regard to interpreting the Constitution against Donofrio's claims. All it does is close the door without a response. That's not in any way the same thing as saying "This is a non issue". That's saying "This might be an issue but you know what? We're not touching it."

[edit on 8-12-2008 by sos37]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The SCOTUS did not comment on why or anything. So how do you draw that conclusion? If it was a non issue, then why did supreme court justice Thomas refer it? Because he had some political bias against Obama? Or because he felt it had enough merit TO refer it? No sour grapes, I just want the fricken, indisputable truth- and thanks SCOTUS for denying the american people and the world that truth.

The problem is that the "fricken, indisputable truth" does not fit into your pre-determined opinion of Obama's citizenship, and so you deny it and say "they're in on it".

Would you believe it if Thomas came on national TV and denounced the case as "frivolous"? Would you believe it if he said "I have reviewed Obama's Hawaii birth certificate and found it to be genuine"? Or would you still refuse to accept it based on the assertion that Thomas HAS to lie in order to "protect America from falling apart" or some such nonsense?

As I said in a post above, now I know exactly why paranormal research and legitimate conspiracy investigations get no respect.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
You are the guy who claims Obama is a lying nutcase.

Nobody said nutcase, I too think he ain't being truthful, otherwise IMO, he would've given it up right away, without drawing so much attention to it.

Although, after the youtube video someone posted above, I don't like it. The interogator was asking leading questions, he repeated the 'Where you all present for Obama's birth, in Kenya' a few times. He finished off by asking, if his grandmother was present during his birth...in Kenya. His grandmother said yes, she was present for his birth.

This guy, seemed to me, to go in with an agenda and he made sure he came out with what he wanted. Archbishop not agreeing with a previously Muslim president? I think so.

I am the voice of reason.

You are the crazy.

LMAO, voice of reason

The Supreme Court is on MY side.

I never said you were racist I asked are you racist? Because WHEN the President was white NOBODY ever said he wasn't from America. Because white people think you have to be white to be American.

*SMACKS HEAD AGAINST WALL*

You mean every other president right?!!? Not to mention, John McCain's 'legitimacy' was also questioned, as he was born in Panama, so er, No...

as for your bold, may I ask, are you racist?

If yours is the voice of reason, I'm sticking with the crazies, seem to have more fun anyway.

EMM

edit to add:

The version I heard was he's related to the Queen of England. She's busy at the moment buying a lot of land in America to build an Obama theme park.

IF memory serves, he is GW Bush's 8th cousin (or is it 11th?), also in the same family tree is Cheney, lmao, who said the 'ruling class' died out eh? Same people who said a leaoprd never changes his spots probably.

Oh yea, and GW Bush is related to the Queens bloodline, can't remember how, 4th/5th cousin I think.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

Honestly, your post is simply too stupid to respond to... Did you really think you were being clever? I mean, I'm just wondering...

Wonder no more, my sweet peach.

Clever? No, not especially. Reflective of the paranoia and hysteria over Obama's election win? Yes.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
why is this still being discussed? hes in, stop wining.

anyone whose still outraged by this is dumb. go home and hate your president in private just like every other citizen, the american people have already spoken... you had your chance.

Your point is???!!!!!

Why did you post here if you are not going to bring something other than your short-sighted opinion to the conversation.

You may be happy to roll over and play dead, I for one AM Not!! The reason we have rules, laws in the first place is to bring some since of semblance out of chaos while learning the value of honesty and integrity!!

If we are not going to uphold the constitution then what is the point?
Let's just go "hari-karri" on everyone! If you want a new car take it,
after all, first come first served! Right? Let's just make our own rules..."Oh, she looked at me funny "off with her head!!"

If you think Americans are depraved now; can you imagine what we would
become? You Have to START somewhere!!!! Why not at the beginning with our founding fathers??

I am disheartened to know that some of you think " NO BIG DEAL"
Well then, if this is not a big deal to you, then I am wondering... WHAT IS??

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
God, I can't believe I have to ask this and continue this madness, but I'm genuinely curious.

To all of you who subscribe to this cockamamey theory:

What level of proof would convince you Obama is exactly who he says he is?

From what agency would said proof have to come in order for you to believe?

Obama himself produced his Birth Certificate. It's been available since June and it has been verified by a bevy of experts and authorities. Hawaiian authorities say it is genuine. You refuse to accept it. From what authority would you need to see this in order to do so?

Please, tell the truth. I want your honest answers. If you can answer these questions reasonably there can be an honest discussion. If you cannot, then there's no point and this thread should be shut down as a troll-fest.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey guys, do you have any proof that Obama was born in a foreign country other than silly internet rumors and internet websites and silly books? If you don't have real proof, step aside please.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Man, you people claiming "pre-determination, paranoia," and the like are clueless.

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID??????????????????????

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT OBAMA BEING PRESIDENT. I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING AFTER THE ELECTION SAYING IT WAS RIGGED, SOUR GRAPES, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. I JUST WANT THE TRUTH ON THE CITIZENSHIP ISSUE AND I HAVE PREDETERMINED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. TAKE A HIKE ALREADY.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by TrueAmerican]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join