It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Order of Jesters Prostitution Updates (Photos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I have heard your spectacular claims for some time now. You poor soul, victimzed by the entire masonic order. But there is one thing I haven't heard. Why you are at the stinky end of the stick. What did you do to the men who are stalking you. I have learned from the joy of having and raising kids, that there are two sides to the story. Always. The part where you obviously do something to piss off at least one individual who feels it nessesary to slash your tires has been left out of your whining. Now as I have stated before, my lodge has never had a meeting describing the stalking techniques to be used on you, how is is again that "ALL if masonry" is involved?

I will do you this favor. Go to a store and buy a camera system. Place the cameras on your car and the front of your house. When this gang of masonic thugs comes riding up on their goats and hurt your car or house, then take your footage to the police station. Then take it to the local lodge. If in fact it was a mason doing this to you, he will be expelled from masonry forever. Masons don't do what you are claiming. So I guess we are down to this old addage. Put up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Very good points and have now placed cctv cameras on my property.

Incidentally, have you had the chance to view the photos of the master masons playing around with the teenage girls?

Do you suppose those master masons whine like me under masonic persecution now that they are being prosecuted by the law. But then there is always two sides to the story.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Incidentally, have you had the chance to view the photos of the master masons playing around with the teenage girls?
I have seen one picture of someone wearing a ROJ shirt in the proximity of a female of indeterminate age. The others are pictures of men who may or may not be Masons, and girls who may or may not be underaged and may or may not be prostitutes. Do you have any of their names? Lodge numbers? Ages? Proof that the girls did any thing sexual with the men? You've shown tourist photos, not evidence of any crime.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I have seen one picture of someone wearing a ROJ shirt in the proximity of a female of indeterminate age. The others are pictures of men who may or may not be Masons, and girls who may or may not be underaged and may or may not be prostitutes. Do you have any of their names? Lodge numbers? Ages? Proof that the girls did any thing sexual with the men? You've shown tourist photos, not evidence of any crime.

The widow son's hand signals?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

yes, I did see the pictures. The girls looked quite hot. Masons are required to hold themselves to a higher standard in the community. Do any of them ever make mistakes? Do you? If they were involved in anything illegal that can be proven in a court of law, or really anything they can't explain, they will be tried in the lodge. But last I checked, we were all innocent untill proven guilty.

So I gather that since you have installed CCTV cameras, you have had no further problems? It seems your troubles are over and you can go on with your life now.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Since the cctv was installed, the routine tyre slashing has stopped. Even the stalking and the harassment has diminished a great deal. It had been quite intensive for three years. I offered a reward of £5000 for any information in my part of North London and distributed leaflets. This seems to have helped. I even posted an early version of it on ATS but the mods took it as solicitation and terminated the posting.

You might like to know I have never broken the law, never had a parking fine for several years until I was caught out by a cctv when I had pulled over to look at a map. I used to live a quiet life working full time and pursuing post graduate studies. I do have a proclivity for cakes and puddings.

But for the grace of God, had I been more sensitive, I might have lost it one way or another. What bothers me the most is that this treatment might or is being issued to others and I cannot abide by someone else suffering like this.

I am trying to put more money together as reward for info on these organised stalking gangs. I take the view immoral creatures like these will turn on each other if the money is high enough. Of course this might be dangerous but I have plenty of photos, a diary of events and car registration numbers, so if anything is to happens to me, there will be plenty of trails for the authorities to follow.

In the meantime, I have hired private detectives to do some investigations and it is proving to be fruitful. I hope to be going to court in the next few months with or without the police prosecutor.

[edit on 023131p://pm3148 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Masonwatcher,

Give me a break! What the hell is wrong with you? How can I take you seriously when you are drawing similarities between race and Freemasonry. No one is born with masonic regalia.[...]

In stark contrast to your convoluted take, the "similarities" I've drawn are not between race and Freemasonry; they're between your thought processes and purported actions involving the entire group of people you've targeted ...and those of many racists where the subjects of their hatred are concerned.

...In the UK members of a society are financially held in mutual liability in civil law. The same goes for political parties. If damages are awarded against political parties or societies and the organisation can not pay, then the membership pays. Savvy?[...]

Yeah, I get it; you're bucking for a huge sum of money based on paranoid delusions. Good luck with that.

...I am not interested in entering a discourse on what is a fallacious argument. I doubt you would survive such a debate with me.

Seriously, I suggest that you get over yourself and go talk to a shrink.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus_Fallen
Masonwatcher,

Give me a break! What the hell is wrong with you? How can I take you seriously when you are drawing similarities between race and Freemasonry. No one is born with masonic regalia.[...]

In stark contrast to your convoluted take, the "similarities" I've drawn are not between race and Freemasonry; they're between your thought processes and purported actions involving the entire group of people you've targeted ...and those of many racists where the subjects of their hatred are concerned.

...In the UK members of a society are financially held in mutual liability in civil law. The same goes for political parties. If damages are awarded against political parties or societies and the organisation can not pay, then the membership pays. Savvy?[...]

Yeah, I get it; you're bucking for a huge sum of money based on paranoid delusions. Good luck with that.

...I am not interested in entering a discourse on what is a fallacious argument. I doubt you would survive such a debate with me.

Seriously, I suggest that you get over yourself and go talk to a shrink.

Yup. As to be expected from a freemason.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Flattery will get you nowhere, Masonwatcher, although it's somehow comforting to know that I fit the stereotype you've invented.

Still, thanks for affirming my estimation of your racist-like rationale ...yet again.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That's exactly what the attorney representing Wet-A-Line stated. He also says:

A few observations should be known. First, the two deponents had an all expenses paid vacation in the U.S. compliments of Philip Marsteller, for over 30 days, in exchange for their sudden willingness to tell a story they never had any interest to tell until immediately after they were fired by Wet-A-Line Tours. To say that they are disgruntled former employees who, for money, would lie under oath, is an understatement since they testified they are willing to engage in criminal behavior as long someone is paying them to do so.

I have to agree with Mr. Chaiken here. We are talking about a man who had no qualms in working for a company allegedly engaged in pedophile prostitution. He even stated that one of the girl was as young as 9 years old. 9 years old!! Yet, he stood by and watched complacently in order to cash in his paychecks. The deponent also claim to have 12 and 14 year old daughters himself, which makes his prior silence even more sickening.

Of course, I shouldn't judge a man before having walked in his shoes myself, but it's pretty evident that the jury will also take this into account.

He also (rightly) points out, as JN did above:

You also make the very dangerous, irresponsible and inaccurate statement that there are photos showing Masons having sex with teen prostitutes in Brazil. In litigation, parties are required to produce their evidence, and Marsteller and Amazon Tours, Inc. claim they have produced every photo or videotape they have. If the photos you are referring to are photos which are alleged by Marsteller to exist in our case, you might find it interesting to know that not a SINGLE photograph or videotape of ANYONE having ANY KIND of sexual contact has ever been produced. You might also wish to know that while Marsteller is happy to publish depositions and affidavits that are of highly questionable credibility, he has asked the Court to seal from public view the photographs he has produced, because he knows that when the public sees the photos, they will know that what he claims they show, they do not show. Are their photos of girls in Brazil wearing bathing suits on the river? You bet. Are their photos of sexual behavior. NO-- there is not.

sourc e (scroll down for comment by Kenneth Chaiken)

Albeit, it'd be quite strange for a client to provide incriminating evidence against himself. And allegations of pedophile activities should not be taken lightly. Personally, the pictures are a bit unsettling but only because of the age difference. - but I really can't tell if they are underage or not.

Strangely, the "investigative journalist" who is covering the story on Newsvine, doesn't seem to care much for the actual facts of the case. To the attorney above she writes:

Ken,
Please discuss your account with our moderator.
Your representation of and lobbying on behalf of your clients is commercial activity and as such, is prohibited.
This is not the place to try your case.
Sandy

You'd think a journalist would try to get an interview with the attorney representing the defendant's case, but oddly she simply rubs him off. I think Ms/Mrs Frost has an agenda against the Jesters. Perhaps she got a few tires slashed herself?

[edit on 11/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

In the UK members of a society are financially held in mutual liability in civil law. The same goes for political parties. If damages are awarded against political parties or societies and the organisation can not pay, then the membership pays. Savvy?

But is the organization being prosecuted? I was under the impressions that individual Jesters were being prosecuted, not the Jesters organization itself. For instance, the article you linked to involves Michael Stebick, not the organization.

The Jesters are no more responsible for these acts than the Freemasons were for the crimes of Paul Bernardo. (who was himself a Freemason)

Unless of course, someone finds evidence of the Jesters, as an organization covering up. (like the Vatican covering up sex scandals) Then, it might bare some responsibility.

For instance the following (involving the Shriners, not the Jesters)

$160,000 spent to settle multiple sexual harassment lawsuits.

sourc e

Although many of these lawsuits could have been frivolous. I seriously doubt the author of the article would actually research to see what these lawsuits entailed.

[edit on 11/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Not every Freemason is a Shriner.

Not every Shriner is a Jester.

Not every Jester breaks the law and behaves in a disgusting fashion.

In fact, most Masons are not Shriners.

In fact, most Shriners are not Jesters.

And, in fact, most Jesters have nothing to do with anything like the behavior of these few.

Some of the posters here could benefit from a class in formal logic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join