It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed in Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello.
I've had this footage for a couple of years now (its actually on VHS)
anyway I have posted abit of it on Youtube for anyone who may find it interesting here is the link.

au.youtube.com...

The original film goes for about 12 min.
The person who was filming was keeping the camera very still (the object being filmed was darting around alot)

I once came across some footage that was very similar in that the obect was the same shape and was moving in much the same way (it was filmed in a different country) on youtube but I am having trouble finding it again, if someone come across it could you please post the link.
cheers

[edit on 8-12-2008 by harryearles]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Could you post all 12 minutes of it on Disclose.tv? They allow you to put up videos longer than 10 minutes.

I did see something like that myself, Ill try to look for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry but I'm finding it hard to believe that the camera is actually being held still.

Looks like a million other hand held shots zoomed in on some random light.

Do you have any zoomed out footage showing some landmarks?
It will confirm if the object is darting about or not

Cheers!

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Could you give us more information, and is there a reference, such as a tree or a house etc in the 12 minute video?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'd agree with that. Looks like one of those jellyphish lights you can buy with someone moving the camera about.

www.nextag.co.uk...

My boyfreind suggest it could be the moon reflecting off the sea line - zoomed up with a shaky hand. One of many things but not a UFO??

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

I will definitely post all 12 minutes in better quality, with the original sound.
The whole version does contain landmarks and also parts where the object comes in quite close to the camera (so you can get a better look at it)
also
I just want to say that I am not trying to prove to anyone that i know what this object is, all i can say is that the footage is real and this ball of light was filmed in the sky in Australia about 5 years ago.
The main reason I posted it up was because of some other footage I've seen on youtube that was so similar it surprised me.
If any of you kind folk can find similar footage (on youtube) please post me link.

Thank you kindly

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryearles
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

The main reason I posted it up was because of some other footage I've seen on youtube that was so similar it surprised me.
If any of you kind folk can find similar footage (on youtube) please post me link.

Thank you kindly

If you watched that other footage of Ufos that are similar to your one recently, you may be able to find it by looking at the history section of your browser, if you havn't tried that already.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've taken some frames from your video and done some enhancements of them. It shows a distinctive base and the features in the base keep changing. This is the one that is the most interesting.

Do you see it? Your video of the Ufo has a figure on the bottom of it

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This one reveals that the top of the Ufo has a circle on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The base of the Ufo is different here, there are two distinctive dots.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In this frame, the dark areas on the bottom of the Ufo have moved again. there are two figures on the left side of the Ufo.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

[edit on 9-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This one looks the most similar, except it's upside down.

new topics

top topics

join