It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRIFYING scientific research shows that pollution is killing men. (Worse than CHEMTRAILS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

TERRIFYING scientific research shows that pollution is killing men. (Worse than CHEMTRAILS)

www.news.com.au

The male gender is in serious danger amongst both humans and many animal species, boffins are warning.

An increasing number of studies have indicated that toxins in the food chain - particularly in water - are having alarming effects on hormones in mammals and fish.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I just dont know what to say about this - Is it true ATSers I know you will find out.

More

"Sperm levels are dropping across the globe and there are increasing reports of communities exposed to high amounts of so-called "gender-bender" chemicals having many more girl babies than boys.

Dutch scientists found that boys whose mothers had been exposed to PCB chemicals grew up wanting to play with dolls and tea sets rather than with traditionally male toys."

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is already being discussed here

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Really who knows.
They can get paid millions of dollars a year to study it and still not have a definitive answer.
Nature has its way of balancing these things out.
People who cant have children for example, that's natures way of saying there is to many people, so they cant have any kids.
But then they find ways to have kids IVF etc.
So this is maybe natures way of saying it needs to balance out some gender issue.
Which of course we will find a way around.
Who knows in 500 years if we are still here, if we even still reproduce the same way we do now.Maybe there will no longer need to be 2 sex's.
However I think the boys playing with dolls thing is somewhat environmental and parental problems.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It may be a way of terminating mankind.

This is how you do it, peacefully - remove the reproduction.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
This is already being discussed here

Thanks
I'll go and check it out - others follow if you wish

OP

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What's with the chemtrail reference?

Totally unrelated

new topics