It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union / NAFTA Superhighway on C-Span

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seen on.. Disinfo.com

Rep. Mary Kaptur (D-Ohio) explains the "Security and Prosperity Agreement" on C-Span, 12-5-08

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Upon assuming power in January 1933, Adolf Hitler enthusiastically embraced an ambitious autobahn construction project

As well as providing employment and improved infrastructure, necessary for economic recovery efforts, the project was also a great success for propaganda purposes

deja vu deja vu

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Maybe this is the infrastructure Obama is talking about so we can finally move on to the NAU.

Be interesting to see how Obama continues the unification of the 3 countries. Betcha we won't see transparency in this area.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Fortunately our region (Southeast Asia) is still too poor to integrate. They can cooperate all they want, but most people can't afford to travel internationally and there are few jobs anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
About the only transparency we'll see is MSM's coverage of how "Obamessiah Saved The Economy with his Integration of the NAU!"... which may be the furthest thing from reality...

US NONemployment will be 25%, but.. "NAU UNemployment is only 2.5%! Yay!"

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Fortunately our region (Southeast Asia) is still too poor to integrate. They can cooperate all they want, but most people can't afford to travel internationally and there are few jobs anyway.

So is Africa... so we bomb and starve them instead. just be glad there are relatively few diamonds over in SE Asia

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We are actually very rich in natural resources. My country alone has more gold deposits than anyone else except South Africa.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
good find. I've seen her speaking before and she speaks her mind and she does it well. This will go through with zero reporting on it of course and minimal resistance. The people who think us Americans will stand up and fight against this are too starry eyed to see the truth. Look at what happened with the bailout and that's with the most maximum amount of motivation on the part of the people to contact their congresspersons and their senators that I've ever seen and it STILL Failed. Well, it succeeded for a day and then the bailout was put into place within the same week and passed. It just goes to show you that even when you can motivate record breaking numbers of people to do the democratic thing and contact their representatives it truly has no real effect. We delayed the bailout for a couple of days then it passed with even a larger budget to add insult to injury. What do you think will happen even if we were able to turn millions of Americans onto this and had them do their civic duty? Nothing. Nothing will happen because our representatives have long since stopped representing us. They are beyond reproach for all intents and purposes. You have Darcy and Ron Paul and maybe 1 or 2 others fighting for the will of the will people and you have legions of these soulless mongrels fighting for better beach houses, more vacation and young women/men to sleep with.

I don't care if you don't agree with my view or my rant. Our elected officials don't care, the people don't care and the robber barons are profiting from it like there is no tomorrow. There will be no solution other than acquiescence to their agenda. The people have lost control of this gubmint 100 years ago but they like to let us hold the pretend reins and assure us of our non-existent power. It's a farce.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You guys know that Barrack Obama was (is) a member of the Council on Foreign relations, which advocates this very same thing, right?

I think that may become increasingly obvious in the future.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A massive highway connecting Mexico, Canada and the United States will make it super easy to transport troops, assimilate the three nations, and create a one-country continent that will be called the North American Union? Is this what we are fretting about?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That goddonged NAFTA superhighway is supposed to go right through my town. I don't want it.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this video is old news. its from march... hasn't the idea been shot down already? thats what I heard at least.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy

Upon assuming power in January 1933, Adolf Hitler enthusiastically embraced an ambitious autobahn construction project

As well as providing employment and improved infrastructure, necessary for economic recovery efforts, the project was also a great success for propaganda purposes

deja vu deja vu

How is this the same? The Autobahn worked because it rallied the people. So far this is some shadowy urban legend that everyone hates the idea of. I hardly see how them finally admitting that they have been lying for years about denying something that nobody actually wants is going to work as a propoganda move to get people behid the president.

To all the people linking this to Obama you do realize that not only did this not spring up yesterday but the man is not even president yet so on what planet are you attributing this to him?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
That goddonged NAFTA superhighway is supposed to go right through my town. I don't want it.

Then like most other crap on ATS, you should not worry about it until you see them clearing land to bring it on in. I am still waiting for the martial law that is coming in 2002, 2003, 2004..... you get the idea.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by Mozzy

deja vu deja vu

How is this the same? The Autobahn worked because it rallied the people. So far this is some shadowy urban legend that everyone hates the idea of. I hardly see how them finally admitting that they have been lying for years about denying something that nobody actually wants is going to work as a propoganda move to get people behid the president.

To all the people linking this to Obama you do realize that not only did this not spring up yesterday but the man is not even president yet so on what planet are you attributing this to him?

Well it is my belief that Obama or Bush it doesnt really matter...they are just figureheads....they select them for us to elect em. It has always really been a 2 party election anyways.

but you are right in a sense. to totally BLAME obama or bush for that matter would be stupid...knowing that they are individually responsible for everything.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You're right, the video is from March 22. Disinfo.com's article was from 12-5-08, so the video itself IS a bit dated. Sorry about the accidental misrepresentation there.

I looked more into it, and it seems that the NAFTA Super Highway is definately a go.
It's just been swept under the rug by the media (of course), and it doesn't help that everyone is stuck on the bailouts.

Remember, it was something that's been on MSM every once in a while (Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck). Eventually it was mentioned on C-Span by a member of Congress. Then the MSM position was reversed, saying it was all a myth and had no merit.

My question to you is: how many unmerited mythological conspiracy theories show up in a session of congress - with charts and maps?

Sounds to me like it was covered up, due to poublic outcry during a recession. People would be very upset to hear about job oppurtunities in Mexico provided by US companies, while our unemployment rate soars.

I'm sure we'll start hearing more of this next month, when Obama takes office and the 'transitionary period' is over. And perhaps it will hit CNN again when the economy is relatively stabilized, at least in the MSM Viewer's eyes.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Fascism requires democracy.

And damn, this woman gave answer for some of the answers I had before. Now this super highway seems even more probable for its use.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by asmeone2

Then like most other crap on ATS, you should not worry about it until you see them clearing land to bring it on in. I am still waiting for the martial law that is coming in 2002, 2003, 2004..... you get the idea.

Most of I-35 goes through rural lands so they would not have to clear land for it, (if the plan for the superhighway is still to paralell that road) The rest of it that does go through the bigger cities, at least through TX, could easily be cleared under the guise of repairing the existing roads as in many places they are in terrible shape.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by systemic.aberration
I'm sure we'll start hearing more of this next month, when Obama takes office and the 'transitionary period' is over. And perhaps it will hit CNN again when the economy is relatively stabilized, at least in the MSM Viewer's eyes.

Perhaps this is where the 2.5 million jobs are going to that Obama was talking about. It seems like the Elites are at it again and they will continue with any president to be elected.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The analogy that I will give to our current economy is a body on bypass. We are barely keeping the economy alive with failed bailouts and propaganda, where in reality, this economy should have collapsed a while ago and it will should have rebounded by this time and everyone will be happy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join