It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV show 'Kyle XY' forshadowing predicted December earthquakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just saw an advert for a TV show aired on Fox 8 (Australian pay-per-view channel).

The show is called Kyle XY and is about some guy who just appears in the forest and all the weird stuff that surrounds him... or somethin.

Kyle XY Homepage

Anyway, the episode which will air next week is almost exactly the same thing as the predicted December earthquakes.

Related ATS thread

The advert went that this Kyle guy was having premonitions, he was seeing the future and he saw that a major earthquake was going to strike.

He was then shown talking with a friend about animals and their weird behaviour just before an earthquake. His friend was saying how there are proven cases where animals predicted natural disasters.

Related ATS thread

Its just an interesting correlation. Guys such as Michael Tsarion, Freeman, Goro Adachi, David Wilcock and more discuss this type of stuff. Often referred to as synchromysticism or something. I may have that wrong.

Are they putting the topic out there to acquaint the public with such concepts? Just a thought.

Anyway, just an interesting thing i noticed which i thought others may find interesting too.

join