It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Staff Christmas Party Show - ATS MIX Special Edition 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Radio Staff Christmas Party Show - ATS MIX Special Edition 15

In this Special Edition of the ATS MIX, the hosts of the Above Network LLC Media Division, Johnny Anonymous, Dave Rabbit, Spencer Tracy, Doc Hancock, Martin Bain and Homer Fife get together to discuss some TOP SECRET information about the hosts and their shows. They also tell personal embarrassing and weird holiday stories which can’t be missed. There are also lots of laughs and surprises along the way.

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 36:28
file: atsmix_3165.mp3
size: 12823k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If this really was a Christmas party then there should be a lot of embarrassing stories, like who got off with who. Who used the photocopier to photograph their butts and who took a whizz in the bosses coffee maker.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LOL!! Oh you guys are great
It was neat to hear you all talking together, and sharing stories.

HAHA LOVED Johnny's squirrel story!! OMG, you had me laughing my butt off!!! Awesome.

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Johnny takes the cake...again. Lol...classic story. Doc too... I hit a Doe in Big Springs. Lol...messy as hell. Interesting "Holiday"podcast. Johnny saved it once again. Just so you know Dave, listeners get the idea on how yall record shows. We do understand what is going on with hosts and co hosts being in different locations and time zones including the work/time that goes into it.

Avid listeners don't really need to hear about learning curves or editing feats because it takes away from the show after mentioning it a hundred times over. We just wanna listen, be amazed and taken away. IMO

Lol. Dave is notorious for mentioning these items over and over. Funny they may be and even to a boring fault, but I have listened to 95% of shows and Johnny is the star. Dave is funny as a rats patootie...but I find myself laughing at him half ht time-not with him.

ATS members pretty much get what's going on with post production, okay. We listen to hear your voices, guests and topics not you post production mishaps which are normal but have become overstated. It just dosen't sit right mentioning it every other episode.

Let's save all members alike the tech crap and fit in some really good BS. We love you guys so inject some humor instead of I don't want to hear about editing unless it's a year end gag reel show or Johnny in his amazing investigations. IMO.

I love the shows. Johnny has brought everything to the table. Glad he saved the ATS gig. Johnny has best people/production skills for the record. He is good sport for putting up with Senior Rabbit drifting of course time and time again, patronizing and forgetting guests names during interviews ect. ect.

Cut out the "Production talk" because the audience wants to hear your personalities not your screw ups because we can hear about it the end of the year my brothers!

Thanks Dave for the laughs and picking such a patient and educated partner.

Thanks Johnny for accepting the offer...ATS needs you.

Martin brings a fresh perspective. Keep it up yeah! And Mr. Law Enforcement...well-he can go watch his Star Wars D vD on a non-upscaled DvD player on his HDTV.

Hats off to Doc and Spencer for the good stuff and hig production value. Glad yall are back!

Thanks for a quick ATS SE!!!
Always listening here in San Antonio...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by looneyhd
Johnny takes the cake...again. Lol...classic story. Doc too... I hit a Doe in Big Springs. Lol...messy as hell. Interesting "Holiday"podcast. Johnny saved it once again. Just so you know Dave, listeners get the idea on how y'all record shows. We do understand what is going on with hosts and co hosts being in different locations and time zones including the work/time that goes into it.

Thanks for your comments. What you may fail to realize, is that we pick up several thousand new subscribers and listeners a week, who not only do not have a clue of what we do here at AboveTopSecret.Com but sure don't have a clue at how we do things on the board or on the shows. The tech stuff is from Skeptic Overlord on his shows. I don't ever get into that stuff.

The purpose of this show was to have a casual get together, talk about what each of us is doing or going to do in the future and simply just have some fun. If we all thought there was going to be a test, we would have studied up.

Again, thanks for the essay.

Dave

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Johnny sent these to me and I LMAO!

A little bonus for the podcast stories!

and then there was a pirate:

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That ain't no squirrel, it's a killer cyborg from the future.

Doc's story made me think of Tom Green in 'Freddie got fingered' "To draw the animal you must be the animal".

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OMGOSH! As if you guys weren't funny enough separately...together WHAT A BLAST!
All I can say is HOLY BEEP!

The stories..I laughed till I cried.
Poor Bambi. Reduced to the status of a hood ornament.

And ..a Pirate huh? Thanks for taking my WILDEST drunk moment and making it tame in comparison.

The squirrel...what can I say. All I can offer up is that ..he might have saved the world one day...*Sniff*...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-12-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is what flashed through my mind when Johnny was telling his story.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
((laughing through my tears)) 'aspiring terrorists on al jajeera-'Islamic Idol with Simon Towel'
((Oh GAWD!! I love it!!! More!!!)) I was multitasking...I didn't actually hear the interview, but when that skit came up...have you been approached by Monty Python yet
funny

Digging that opening music, ATS crew:

Take care, thank you for all the great listening!!

[edit on 8-12-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I finally got around to listening to this show, I had to listen to the Peter Schiff and John Rhodes Interview first.

I'm sure you guys hear this a lot but it sure does sound like your having a whole lot of fun when you create these shows. The stories you all shared made tears of laughter stream down my cheeks, they were too funny for sure.

Happy Holidays to all of the ATSmix staff and hosts, you all bring a smile to my face on a weekly basis!

Wingz

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

OMG how funny was that squirrel story. And all the beeps at the beginning.

Thanks for sharing the party with us.

new topics

top topics

join