It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you really want for Christmas???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Practical: A puppy!

Super Rich: A trip to Paris, the Bahamas, Carribean, anywhere in Europe would be ok, so would Ireland

Ridiculously rich: I would build a chain of drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers that would be non- profit. Then I would give an insane amount of money to various charities... buy everyone in my family a house and car... make random people on the street do stupid things for money... then tip my hat, climb into my golden, state of the art chariot pulled by reindeer (made especially for the holidays), and fly off into the night.

Sorry... was that last part a bit unrealistic?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Man it sounds like a lot of you guys need a new computer!

Practical: Digital camera. I keep buying the disposable ones, and am way to lazy to get the pictures developed.

Super rich: First thing, an AC Cobra. Second, a horse. I miss my horse.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
practical... housekeeper

super-rich...my own private island.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A vacation. ANY vacation! .... and someone in my real life that I could talk to about things that interest me and actually have a real conversation.

I probably have a better shot at the vacation than the latter. :shk:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Practical: a telescope

[del]rich[/del] [del]super rich[/del] [del]extremely rich[/del] ridiculously rich:
A shopper to wolf241e; a Mustang to N. Tesla; a cat and dog orphanage and an astronomical observatory to spacedoubt (any chance of partnership?
); Philadelphia Flyers season tickets to cmd18B; a Lamborghini to The Scarecrow; a One Year Yoga & Meditation Sabbatical to CA_Orot; a great Christmas dinner to dizziedame; the 2009 Tesla 100% Electric Car to mybigunit; a fairytale trip to NYC to AccessDenied; Deson' parents house to Deson; a house in Hollywood with an enchanted prince included to orange-light (hi ats-mom!); some hundred dollar bills to Solarskye to be spread to homeless; a private jet and a house in a nice Glen of Scotland to apex; (just
) fudge to justgeneric; sorry chissler, can't help you with your wish…
; a lighthouse to berenike; "big tits"
to coline; turn veranda’s unrealistic wish into realistic; an AC Cobra and a horse to Raustin; a private island to seagrass; a vacation with someone interesting to NephraTari
and…
for myself…
a huge telescope!

Priceless:
nerbot’s sister complete recover
a very very merry xtmas to all of you!

Did I mention a telescope yet?! T-e-l-e-s-c-o-p-e!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by danamoon]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
other than a certain girl I like. I'd like a new belt. i just lost 3 inches on my waist and none of my belts work anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by danamoon

Thank you and a very, very merry christmas to you too.

I hope you get your telescope.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by danamoon

I'm going to assume that you meant "Chopper" instead of shopper, but if someone wants to fly out to California to pick my new bike up from West Coast Choppers with me, well they could be my designated "shopper" for the weekend....

Seriously, thanks for the wishes for me.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

Ops…
Sorry for the typo… I’ll add another chopper to the list just for the damage caused!

Happy holidays for you too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join