It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I attach a PPP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi All,

I have a PPP that I think would make ATS members stepback and look into past Buildings that have some markings on them to show what the future would hold for us.

How do I attach a PP into a thread?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm really hopeing someone knows how to do this as this will blow your mind when you see it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well for those of us tech challenged, what is a PPP?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

(PPP) Powerpoint presentation

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976

Originally posted by intrepid

(PPP) Powerpoint presentation

Sorry, for this puppy you'll have to be more specific. You have a document on your computer that you would like to upload to ATS? Like I said, tech challenged.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You can easily save your PowerPoint as SAVE AS HTML or the method that I use frequently, would be to convert your PowerPoint to a PDF. Install Acrobat Reader, then open up your slides, click the tab Acrobat, then hit 'Convert to Adobe PDF'.

Now to upload a PDF online you can go to www.scribd.com... Just make sure you follow the instructions.

It has been a pleasure to help, u2u me if you need anything else.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well this may be incorrect, I'm tech challeneged like my partner here but it is a thought.

You could take some screen shots of the slides and post them here, using your member upload space to host them. You could upload the document itself to a file hosting site and add the direct link to the thread here.

Here's a thread that used a PPP for its premise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a link to your member center, where you can upload the images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The member upload space is located on the left.

There may be a better way to do it, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You can use an upload account, such as www.4shared.com, to get the files on the internet. Then you can paste the URL into your thread, and people can download it.

Alternately, unless this is something you've made yourself, you can search google for the filename, and find a URL where it has already been uploaded to, that you can paste into a thread.

If it's something you've made yourself, with your own pictures, a better way might be to upload each of the pictures individually, either to ATS storage or an image hosting site like Photobucket, then paste the links in the thread along with your comments. That way, the images show up embedded in the thread, without having to be clicked on.

If you're going to embed images in a thread, make sure they're 600 pixels wide, or less, or they will be trimmed off at the right side.

Hope this helps.

(post by slidebazaar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join