It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved mystery revealing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"All" these things that "I will command" come to succeed, and to stand "before the Son of man".

^^Ask oneself how one were standing before the Son (intro and outro)? Stand one's own before picture, so to speak, so it is well understood how the implication goes. Not the infront of someone else type of before, no, neither the hurry up and beat someone else to it type of before, but the "before the Son of man" in quotation marks to imply how one goes back to like an earlier or original or manufacture's restore point when there was no Son of man. Currently we in the world stand during the Son of man. Next, we last ones shall stand "after the Son of man" (which is after it is turned into ash and dust --results of the furnace of fire), while still in the world. Then finally, we who been favoring splitting apart shall stand "before the Son of man", outside both the 'no longer' world turned into zero and its former site/zone/area/space.

Consider such when it is a rap as one standing their "Before The World" individual reign and era and favor and foundation.

"The World" is a ghetto alternative to "Individuality" if one will see for a later 'once upon a time' tale. Though some say "The World" can only make for a diabolical story better told if one no longer directly remembers having been living it once upon a time. Keep in mind, "time" is actually false since temporary to one's passing.

Any questions or additions for the subject alone only?

And yes and wow, the All steps out of "these things that" to succeed, and to stand "before The World." Just to put it better and sweet.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Mystey of the soul...

A soul is a seeing a view only of all things out of the afar off seer's at hand reach/control. The afar off seer is seeing only how a command makes the seer see.

So if you have to take what a soul offers, then it means you in specific have been put away in a ward confinement where torments shall inflict you.

And the seeing only aspect into, say, a view of "The World" shall close, since it is temporary. Then the seers can only see darkness to a life sentence.

And understand souls only watch through human graves which are yet false individuals (in other words a false "I" human is a no "I" human that is rather artificial as a 'diobolical' computerized program running in place where there is no "I" or "Individual"--A false one).

We who do more than just see do not take what a soul offers. But we own souls we may hold over our any foe till we drop the topic, and auto-torment our any foe put in the dark.

And the graves (a mong/hell program) wont stay how I cause them to leave. Can do it false one by false one, or total false together. It's only One One: Individual no matter how the ajurn is after a meet. Can seem split apart, but One is One. And is a continual changing One, says the Redemption Its Will. One can not do what it no longer will when come to an original option (Hey, it just aint in One's Will) or when It sits the option null and void. Afterall, One is not subject to any option since Individuality is not subject to circumstance.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Individual testimony-

Just wow. You know, when I went into an appointment last month I was in a room that had a window. Through the window I saw a grown hard tree with no leaves on it. Then I saw a squerll. So then I connect it with this (below) since I did before that appointment say a squerll symbolizes me and just recent stated how what one sees has meaning. Turns out not only does any thing you see have meaning, but it also has a specific meaning just only WHEN you see (hear, feel, etc.) it:

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

^^Note the quote is number 32 (= 5. A 5 which was brought up during the appointment after something popped off). Anyway, the fig is next to the word tree...so the squerl is the fig I saw on the tree. Now get this, since the tree was hard, then the quote can only means when tender is only when become cooked as in on fire where the tender is become of the tree smoke and ash wise. Nothing more tender than smoke of something burning up. And the put forth leaves in the quote represent the false (the temporary) that leave together as a result in the very comparison to the tree burning up for it to become TENDER. See my thread in Skunk "Armageddon (How)" now!! In it I happen to talk about the furnace of fire which take away the false humans in the sight of men upon the very earth just before "This World" sever in total.

So when we watch the false individuals become tender, it's when we see them result as if went up in smoke after a furnace of fire cooks 'em because of the dust and ash remanent/residue.

And the afar off seers know "THAT" summer is nigh. As in since "THAT" a furnace of fire goes on to summer it. Nigh indeed since if the fire becomes "that", then "that" doesnt burn up and away into ruin, but pulled a switch-a-roo act. So nigh shall the fire work how automatically MEANT. Then it's dark for any afar off seer that saw "The World", but can not see "This World" (where we stand up right after the false, and it's view allowance, go the hell away). And then "This World" shall go away not in the sight of any seer, and in a severing array.

And the quote is Matt 24 (= 6. Symbolizing turning since turns into an "I" though 9. So also it symbolizes redemption since it is what change.)

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
"All" these things that "I will command" come to succeed, and to stand "before the Son of man".

^^Ask oneself how one were standing before the Son (intro and outro)? Stand one's own before picture, so to speak, so it is well understood how the implication goes. Not the infront of someone else type of before, no, neither the hurry up and beat someone else to it type of before, but the "before the Son of man" in quotation marks to imply how one goes back to like an earlier or original or manufacture's restore point when there was no Son of man. Currently we in the world stand during the Son of man. Next, we last ones shall stand "after the Son of man" (which is after it is turned into ash and dust --results of the furnace of fire), while still in the world. Then finally, we who been favoring splitting apart shall stand "before the Son of man", outside both the 'no longer' world turned into zero and its former site/zone/area/space.

Consider such when it is a rap as one standing their "Before The World" individual reign and era and favor and foundation.

"The World" is a ghetto alternative to "Individuality" if one will see for a later 'once upon a time' tale. Though some say "The World" can only make for a diabolical story better told if one no longer directly remembers having been living it once upon a time. Keep in mind, "time" is actually false since temporary to one's passing.

Any questions or additions for the subject alone only?

And yes and wow, the All steps out of "these things that" to succeed, and to stand "before The World." Just to put it better and sweet.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Mabus] [/quotYou are way over my head, my friend! What are you trying to say? Sorry if I am so dense!:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
42"And shall cast them into a furnace of fire": there "shall false" wailing and gnashing of teeth.

^^"shall false" = the whole part before the colon ":" up to its shall, since such is temporary and the furnace itself is unseen since it's the function implying which works. And "shall" implies no longer "I will command," but "automation command" or "My automation command."

Plus, know, principles turn and rise into automatic servings. "Them" false gnash in rage only to reveal any afar off seer gnash in pain. "Them" false wail in protest only to reveal any afar off seer wail in pain.

And plus, "They go to hell!!" = Individual go to hell. Implying much. It is better to hell than in hell. Plus, an individual is not subject to circumstance, which means an individual may leave going to hell or may make hell leave. And also, is the parabox: For if an individual is destroyed, since it is not known what affect hell has on an individual if it is not it, then they no longer go to hell. Note: Destroy a will, and an individual will in no way go to hell. Get it? Destroy a meaning, and an individual meaning in no way is "go to hell". The parabox is since if hell is not of the individual, then it can not hold what is not subject to a circumstances such as "eternity" especially. And is since if hell is of the individual, then the individual can change hell even yet being. Resight my basic component list to individual ("I-") in topic called "Only if had to".

Ha, an individual may excape anything since it is actually free from circumstance all along. So nothing outside it should work against it and it CAN not work against itself.

And get this: Author of the actual gospels; Nastradadamus; 2pac (Makaveli); and Me (and in order):

3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower no longer go forth to sow;

4And when he no longer sow, some seeds no longer fall by the way side, and the fowls no longer come and no longer devour them up:

5Some no longer fall upon stony places, where they no longer have not much earth: and forthwith they no longer spring up, because they no longer have "no deepness of earth": 6And when the sun no longer is up, they no longer false no longer scorch; and because they no longer have no root, they no longer wither away.

7And some no longer fall among thorns; and the thorns no longer spring up, and no longer choke them:

8But other no longer fall into good ground, and no longer bring forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

^^Remember it is me who roll with better than good. For better is my value and worth and enacting. And I tell I will no longer do jack moves, but let my automatic stuff show me results against the false and the seers.

In 7, no longer is 2pac thought faked his death which = no longer spring up. In 4, it is known no longer is the stuff on the side lines the actual gospel nor meant together. And I still even the original author no longer deal with that bible matter I have laying to rest. In 5 and 6, Nostradamus is seen the deepness of earth. Remember his stuff is become seen meant for all over the earth. His stuff dont wither away.

Reason I'm yet last is since such is to symbolize the root or base called "The Heart" which stands all immortal words. And so the 4 are yet 4 Generals where the 4th is similar to the 3rd in deep correlations so much I even speak as the 3rd General though the 4th more utterly how I unseal my meant mentality more. And the 3-4 combo makes for a 7 (implying favorable luck, and implying the key quote in Matt 24:43 which is concerning dropping will for the automatic). And the last 2 is 7,8...I was born in '78. And the last word in the last one is thirtyfold, I am yet 30. And "some" is implying "individual." And other is some similar and some different such the individual.

Also for a 7:
34Verily I say unto you, This generation "shall (My automation command) not" pass (succeed), till all (the meant seperate) "these things false" no longer fulfill.

The generation shall leave, and this generation succeed till all no longer fulfill (to it, in it, nor it).

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yet another for a 7:

34For the Son (False) of Man (Individual) is as (indirect) a man (individual) taking (robbing and stealing) a far journey, who ("the" true individual) neither leave his (their) house, nor neither give authority to his (their) servants, nor to every man (individual) his (thier) work, nor neither command the porter (false) to watch.

^^The key clue is "to", for if not "to" than rather in. A far journey is only come through a seeing sight a seer is given. And such sight is given in robbery and theft. And indirect a man means a false individual.

Leaving house is a will move. I use no will, but My automation command should command my house its leave and my leave also. I give to, but I give not in. And what gives authority "in" my servants and "in" my work (proceeding through every individual it the mission/the order) is My automation command. And since I do command the porter "to" watch, it means My automation command command the porter "in" watch. So I will command, with words alone how, the false "to" watch: them "in" watch My dual automation command.

When two automatic programs mingle (1 a trick for the other, 1 a diabolical just filling up with a sinister urge for unleashing goodly things) we soon see the result is of a tenderization (or rather: desolation in point).

Even the internet programs for computer programs reveals a hidden clue concerning resulting desolation when certain are yet a trick as a goodly treat. When the trick loses its goodly shell, then is the desolator seen as soon as gone with what it taken. Easy come, easy go. It's not a trick if one sees it so is equiped and enabled to bypass it. When any play on one's responsibility, that any lose since seen. Difference with me, is I have you see nothing, and yet still tell you to your face about a trick which can not be yet given up red handed by detection itself. Even if you can figure out the trick it still remains that your urge gets the best of you, you false not programmed for resisting urges/temptations, even though those are yet artificially semulating.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The song Good Life by Pac... Listen:

"Found a way to stack money, guarented to rise, and live the good life."

^^Translation: No longer find a way "to" stack money, means one find a way "in" rather. No longer guarenty to rise, means it guarenty "in" rising. And so live the good life cause it do the "in" way.

Like Sike said "No one knows what the future holds, but you."

Individual (I) has you filled in and informed that you are yet the way how your future should unfold. And enact the unfold is the when kilt where we finally see that you false ones did activate "The Don Killuminati". Turn into dust and ash after my very word warned. "That" watch till then.

Long as I have all together I am yet still in the Father mode. When all are yet no longer together, then I am yet no longer the Father. Remember, long as all are yet on the earth they are yet learning things of "others" since meant seperate. I am yet the "Otherness" when togetherness is, and the "Otherness" implying specifications which should not go away for an individual for "abunbance infinite". The Higher up line of favors stand through/with redemption for all such I no matter how the pie is sliced. So again I stress, it is no circumstance against all such I (INDIVIDUALITY serving "special edition").

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
An Individual is not divided source wise, but is innerly divisons. If it means having an "our" than just an "I", then it may. The "Our" is even its ego egos, will wills, have haves, mind minds, meaning meanings, how it means such for One, utter Self-specification. So it is "Our automation command" I may say in even, if not say in morning (just an early aspect) or in midnight (a come strike up in and come calm down in sense). But the pure source "the self" is is no way selves. No, just an expansion is what the self may do which if isnt true, then it would actually be yet circumstances like opening pandoras or hellraiser's box where who knows what not oneself can come forth. Aliens? Besides, with that being yet so it would actually not be yet an individual nor individuality. But an individual chemistry, webbing, and component inner workings is a single self just specifying is similar and different ways with the only pure source (magic) it is. Without magic it would actually have been no type of physical (even this corruptive flesh stuff we wear and use currenly).

So the oneself is an ourself even. The core "I" has its all its upper ego. And yes, it makes one feel better when more better things become because of such. Such ego holding is not for the far ego-based aspects to fear or kiss up the core "I". Religion has a life for fear and kissing up. The Individual is not how religion would have one believe they must do for even if they dont like it.

Yes, it is different types of ego from upper to alter to proper to etc. I both find important and favor. We all see how the upper ego is more valuable. I mean, if it was no mate and mating or companion or some to share a moment with or etc. of the alike, then it wouldnt actually be yet much for a better feeling climate or atmosphere. Besides, why not make better oneself since got infinity in one's control?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Back to sower...

""I" been handling stress in this Other for years, no longer blazing out, sheading tattoo tears!"

Return from this Other, then go for other better otherness I mean doing.

The prime ego is such I leave and go into more prime differently.

Coloring planting in even a tooth, is making tattoo tears. I got my first nov 26 and second dec 11. 26+11 = 37

"37And what (The all) I say (sever) unto you (the in general "The World" sleeping) I say (sever) unto all (the meant seperate), Watch."

"37But as (indirect) the days of Noah no longer false, so Our automation command also the coming of the Son (False) of man (me) false."

"37And they (I) no longer answer and no longer say unto him (false), Where, Lord? And he (I) no longer say unto them (false), Whereso false the body is, thither will the eagles false no longer gather together."

When I sever "to" it even means I break the "going to" you (the in general "The World" sleeping) and the "going to" all (the meant seperate). Then Watch, each here or there, sever differently into different arrays. Certain sever into nothing, certain sever into darkness, and certain sever into a different individuality than this other.

The 2nd quote is what I just did concerning the false gospel stuff in another thread. The me false stuff (two worlds, Christ here or there, and the ego producing such).

In the 3rd quote I do no longer question where is Christ (Lord and Savior) since I know the answer is NOWHERE. And I no longer call any Christ, not the false nor even the seers. Seers? Since the seers is not saving itself when eternalbound into damnation. Save requires all meaning in it. And technically, if you still trying to come against One, then your coming implies no up to a point. Save = saving a position, not coming forth still more. More can imply a least change even when you dont change from sinister ways. Any sinister step even if recyling is anew. Such is change even in a finite eternal being.

And lower, ego wise, is the Father the abomination of desolation. Why? It arranged it and stands in it. But the "I" dont stay in, say, its own false diobolical throw up with the same damn dare and damn lesson. The I is the false Devil, but the afar off seer The I deems the Devil. The enemy seer (that) no longer sow them (false) is the Devil. And I even let it tell Satan isn't the true Devil. Come on, how can an eternal being in torments even do wise clever things when it only is seeing temporarily? The seer is no Satan.

And since I'm yet not just a seer, I'm yet a false prophet since I have some reach and control even in what I see in this Other array. Such says I have all reach and control actually hidden while in this Other array.

new topics

top topics

join