It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alarm in the banks - holidays forbiden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I was speaking to the friend who is a director of one of the major banks and he has informed me that he has got the order not to leave the country in next future. it looks so that they are preparing for the worst scenario.

I think it is really going ugly now. the other guy on the same party who works for another bank has admitted that the predictions are really bad. in fact they are sure that the whole system is going to collapse.

have you heard anything about the forbidding the bank staff to take the holidays abroad? can someone confirm this? if so, please share it with us.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
smells like BS to me.

The only way they can forbid someone to not travel out of a state let alone a country is if they are charged with a crime.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They can only forbid you to come back to work if you do go.

Forgive me but what country are we talking about?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Any more info on the source?

I dont think they would warn people to be honest,.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

he was asked not to leave the country. of course it is not that they will not allow him to do so.

but it means that they want to keep all the guys on the control buttons I belive. so if anybody heard anything similar than we can belive that there is something on the way. but obviously it can be just the "in case" obligation...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis Is I

they do not trying to warn anybody. we were just talking about the whole banking crises now and he admited that he was asked by his irish bosses not to leave the country and best not to go on holidays for some time.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

it is an irish bank. and the polish branch. but if it is so, it should be the request for the top position managers at least in other countries of the Europe. it can be some internal order concerning only that certain bank but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, I'm not toooo worried. My old ma works up high up in the Treasury Dept. of the now largest bank in the nation. She is concerned, but not on the brink of saying the system is collapseing. I can foresee a collapse if the automakers go under, but sure enough, we'll have to pick up the pieces and go forward like always. The future looks bright, but the near future looks dark.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

have you got any more info you can reavel on what is going on inside the banks? I really am quite interested in the opinions of the people who are part of that bussiness and know any kind of possible scenario. please give some more data if you can...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You are not the first to say this, there were some other threads about this issue. Bankers know something thay aint telling.

From the looks of it, the collapse of the dollar is imminent, this is more than enough to cause a total collapse of the banking sistem.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

This is correct I know a bank manager for one of our biggest nations banks (in the US) and they too have gotten some rather dire warnings. Just this past Friday one of the busiest banks here in town on the main drag got robbed in the middle of a rush and they never caught them. The bank my friend works at has been robbed 5 times now.
Our older friend who is rather well off took my brother in law who is his caretaker and oversees his properties to the bank vault and showed him what all he had in his safety boxes. The whole time there was 4 HUGE military looking guards with shot guns ready at the door of the vault. ( he takes up almost 1/3 of it )
They are scared that when the shtf people are gonna rush the banks and do what ever they have to to get their money. It is only a matter of time before people figure out that the system went away a long time ago is what I was told. Which in its self makes sense I mean really unemployement all over the world has sky rocketed to levels not seen on over 3 decades, peoples wages and bennifits are being cut and nothing is getting sold but the markets are doing well???? Really makes you wonder if they are just trying to hold it off till Bush and Co leave office and everything to hold us back is in place.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Just to verify that you might be telling some truth here, can you give this "Directors" name? If he is a Director, then he will already have his details in the public domain so won't mind. It will also be verifiable.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

"She" not a chance in hades of that they where told to keep quiet about it or face charges... I can tell you the 2 banks are Bank of America and Wells Fargo does that help?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Stumason,

I'll second that chap. If they are of any influencial position whereby this information is 'held' or disclosed, they should readily be available to have their corporate information within reach of the public domain.

I know not of anyone who has been directly involved within such statements, but I do know that my partners' director was encouraged by his bank to spend his cash (personal profits within his own company) here in the midlands UK. This is not information privy only to personnel who are management; he openly admitted that his Bank Manager (a regional manager at that) was openly encouraging him to spend his money and not invest, unless it would be for the very growth of his business.

Perhaps this isn't directly related to the very theme of the OP but it is information nonethless.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Not really!

There are 4 female directors of Wells Fargo alone; a Judith, two Susans and a Cynthia.

I haven't checked BoA yet, but I would imagine there are a few there too.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

sorry, but frankly would you do it to your friend? I can't. but it is one of the biggest irish banks operating some european countries.

please understand that I can not put the guy on hot chair after he has warned me that it is possible to get much worst.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

I was pretty clearly on that. there was non official order for the bank managers not to leave the country. they were just asked not to do so!! but obviously they could get the problems by leaving. it was also pretty clear for the guy I spoke to.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

that is right. I just never heard anything about any non official orders to stay inside of the country.

and well, it is not a secret that it has not even started yet. if there won't be the total collapse it will go wild down in the next half of year at least.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Damn, you just named by mom's boss's boss's boss. hehe. I'll let ya know if anything goes down, but its useful having a mom as a banking insider, though she deals more with all of the Utility Companies transactions... can't legally say too much more.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

well, please let me know if you get some update on it.
take care

top topics

<<   2 >>

join