It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Returns Alien Interview Follow up 2008 ** Video **

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

As for why Lazar might have put down "Department of Naval Intelligence" instead of "Office of Naval Intelligence"-

He screwed up.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

This whole discussion about Bob Dean "being" Victor is a total joke.

Those espousing this know little about Dean's character - he in NO way would be part of anything like this.

It never ceases to amaze me the way the most certain debunkers consider themselves part of this research field [exopolitics / UFO / Disclosure] - you can't have this approach in an area constricted by black project naughtiness and the high strangeness factor of the phenomenon itself.

If you want binary true/fake answers - go back to grade school Newtonian physics.

NB: I'm still searching this thread for what Rumsfeld was doing on the day Victor mentions in the video... anyone found out?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Fastwalker81

From Lazar's own statements, he worked for a contractor. Most civilian workers at military bases do, although one can find many civil service slots available. Even if he did work directly with the military, he did not have time enough for his clearance to go through. They would of kept him busy on other projects until he was cleared.

It can take a very long time to get the type of top secret clearance needed for the job he was supposed to do. I do not know about the other alleged job, but he would still need some DoD paperwork to complete for the clearance. My brother had a very high security clearance, so I do know of what I speak.

[edit on 12/18/2008 by kidflash2008]

Two things on that, first of all I should say I'm still out on whether to believe lazar or not, just due to the fact the only thing separating him from possibly the truth is the paperwork which I'm not surprised.

If he did work for a contractor that is classified then yes he would have received his govt. check directly from the department he was working under, due to the fact they don't exist as it would be a foopa by the govt. to say no they don't exist while they get pay checks from the contractors that do not exist.

Second I can't say for his security clearance but I can say for mine I was just a standard "Secret" security clearance in the military. Then one day I needed "Top Secret" clearance. I didn't know I needed it at the time. They just asked me to go to a briefing room locked a few of us in there and said you now have top secret clearance don't talk outside these walls to anyone about this briefing or what happens during the period you hold this clearance for the rest of your life as you can be prosecuted even 30 years down the road if you do.

We then asked well what if someone is standing outside the door and their response, The whole building is locked down and we are the only ones in it, we have also stationed guards at every entrance and exit. Another guy asked what if there's a fire doesn't this violate the fire code? They responded by saying those are locked too.

No paper work or anything. After we got done with the briefing and did what we needed to do we were called back in the room de-briefed and relieved of out security clearance no paper work was ever involved that we know of, as we signed nothing.

All they would tell us is that in this situation we had a need to know in order to effectively complete our goals. Now maybe they did the paperwork and background checks but we were never made aware of it and when I left the military everything I had done that was classified above secret never showed on any piece of paperwork which kind of sucked cause it was some pretty cool stuff but have no paper trail to prove it.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The lazar story is one of the best ou there. While I tend to believe him, I did find many holes in it. The biggest being the 2 schools he claimed to attend, but for which no proof exists. Why mention these 2 schools ? I dont recall the schools offthe top of my head but a quick google search on Lazar will produce the report.
haha - maybe Victor is is Lazar! Lazar has been out of the lime light lately...

[edit on 20-12-2008 by watchd0g]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
I think the Rocket video production name that Victor mentions might have been a distraction.

Does anyone remember the 1997 movie Star Kid?

Plot: Shy seventh-grader Spencer Griffith's life changes when the meteor falls into local junkyard and he finds a Cybersuit.

On the Company Credits page at IMDB it lists a:

Criswell Productions - animatronics

Now what's interesting is that Criswell Productions is also listed on the Company Credits page for Area 51: The Alien Interview:

Criswell Productions - sound stage

Here is the trailer for Star Kid - www.videodetective.com...

Is it possible that Criswell Productions soundstage and animatronics were used to create Victor's alien interview footage?

Sorry- I dont see anything similar between the 2. I also found the star kid suit online and didn't bother posting it because as i said - they clearly are not similar.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

On Mr Lazar:
In the government, if one is hired by the contractor, the contractor does the payroll. That is one reason why the contractor is hired. Also, if there is one or two holes in a story, then the entire story must be looked at very closely. The claims being made by Mr Lazar are truly world changing if true. This requires the utmost vetting and evidence gathering. As for claims the government erased his past, wouldn't it be easier to erase Mr Lazar?
I was in the military for more than ten years and knew people who worked for contractors. The contractors paid them, and the contractors were the boss. I also knew many people who had to get high classifications for their jobs. While some of them could work in the shop supervised, they could not get the most sensitive material. A contractor would not be allowed to work at such a level until they had their clearance or at least part of it done. The process still would take at least three months to give a green light for him to work supervised. I do agree Mr Lazar does have an interesting story, but it is up to him to prove it. He has not done so to my satisfaction, and the holes in his story indicate he is lying.

On the video of the alien interview:
The costume in the movie is similar, not the same. It can be stated that the same company designed the costume for the video. As with the Lazar case, this case also is making a world changing claim. The video needs to be scrutinized, and gone over before anyone claims it is real. To state it is without doing so will shoot the UFO community in the foot. Remember the frozen Bigfoot in Georgia? The persons who claimed to have it went on national TV in a press conference and put themselves in jeopardy of fraud and other felony charges. It also shows how far people will go to make a dollar.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I also want to add that something about security clearances. While it is true some people can work in a shop supervised without a clearance, or while waiting to get cleared for it, there is a big difference. The ones who are would be working on extraterrestrial craft or technology would be untrusted to the highest and biggest secret our government has. They would not show someone waiting for a clearance what it is they will be working on. They must control the amount of people who know the secret in order to keep the secret.
Unlike what some people claim, the government can keep secrets very good. They did keep the experiments of feeding radioactive material (in small doses added to the cereal) to mildly mentally handicapped persons during the 1950s. They also were able to keep the Manhattan Project under wraps until the bomb was used over Japan.

Another words, they did not introduce Mr Lazar to any alien spacecraft or aliens on his first day. The highly classified projects would wait until Mr Lazar received his proper clearance. That would take a while, even when done on a rush.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

Hey there icecap,

Seems to me vic was always out for the money but I'm not sure that makes his s4 alien interview disclosure less than real? I do feel vic's right in that the images have not been disproved or proven by us ufologists.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For me this follow-up video was a real eye opener that gave the alien interview more credibility. For a man that would have risked it all by smuggling a top secret video from area 51 he would have had every right to be a little pissy. Nothing went the way he had hoped. Think about the things that angered him. He was feeling mocked, deceived and not taken seriously. I'm sure he thought the alien interview would shake things up enough for something to happen...something to be done. But here he was 11 yrs later and nothing has changed. His message was clear. We don't have much time so what are we going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well the question "Victor" has posed was where Rumsfield was in late March of this year...

The answer wasn't very hard to find... he was out in the desert of New Mexico the last week of March .....

he gave some sort of interview there also.... but i'm sure thats not all he was doing out there...

would be pretty easy to find out who else went on this trip with him but not sure howto lok into that

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The "Victor" interview is what got me hooked on Art Bell and in turn got me turned on to ATS years later.

I think the Art Bell interview blows away all the rest of the material. Just sit back in the dark and listen to it and then decide for yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

you are so irrelevant about the topic that you should re-evaluate it, and the bigger picture

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
How can we be sure that this is even "victor"? It could easily be another guy with a distorted voice in an attempt to make the original video seem more legitimate.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What do you think would happen to Bob Dean's reputation if he really is "Victor"? I know a lot of people have difficulty believing the alien interview video.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In the beginning of the new interview you can plainly see the "victor" in the view finder in the beginning of the video kinda. Isn't that him? His face isnt shadowed or anything, for like a second it shows his face through the view finder thingy. It isnt robert dean.

in this vid it shows him for a second near the beginning... www.youtube.com...

at 32 seconds in or so it shows his upper face. Hes a weird looking guy, it looks like he has a mask on or something. The wrinkles on his face look "fake".

And by the way I don't believe this, I think this whole thing was a hoax set up by rocket pictures and I think "victor" is probably just a employee of that company.

Edit: After watching again I've come to the conclusion that it is a mask, it looks like Donald Rumsfeld or something lol.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
reply to post by atlasastro

Great story and thank you for proving my point even more.
What point, that anyone can create a video. The burden of proof if on those claiming it as a proof. All you can prove it is, is a video.

Smoke and mirrors when no facts can be found to discredit. Classic!
Exactly. As that is all you have, i thought i would offer the same. How do you lik it.

Cherrypicking and then highlighting that part of my post to make me look like a blind believer was also very smart of you.
Was it, if you say so. I cherry picked the ignorance in the hope of denying it.

Keep up the good work you seem like a great contributor to this community.
You really think this video is doing wonders for the community. Its the promotion of crap like this that perpetuates the sterotypes that persist. How did that Santilli alien autopsie video work for the community hey! How about all the sceptics back then. I bet they proved your point too. This is a Bob Dean Hoax.

Here are some question. The DNI text in the original. In the bottom right corner. It is supposedly a reference to the Department of Naval Intelligence. But that is a british designation. The US designation is ONI, office. Not department. This is supposed to be Area 51 is it not.

Here is a video for you to watch. I bet you won't accept this as evidence though.
webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...

And here is Bob Dean selling Planet X.
webeufomedia.blogspot.com...

I take it from you name, that you have bought it.fastwalkers.com...
Hook, line and sinker.

Hey, these guys look familiar!

Next time do your own homework. For the sake of the community....please!

[edit on 11-12-2008 by atlasastro]

yeah sorry, but the aliens in those pictures look nothing like the aliens in the alien interview tape, sorry to say. I don't think this is real either but sometimes you skeptics REACH and really grasp for straws.

The alien in that picture you posted looks like garbage. The one in the alien video actually looks real, and to this day I haven't seen one single special effects person recreate it. Although they all love to say they could easily recreate it, but obviously none of them can because none have.

The alien in this alien interview video looks better than any alien I've EVER seen in any hollywood movie, so if this is fake (which I think it is) it must has cost A LOT of money.

Also how do you guys explain the eye movements and the mouth movements of it? If you download the alien interview and zoom in you can see its mouth move and around its eyes, and the movements look totally natural and organic.

You guys act like you are experts but in reality all the info you have is the same info believers have, just stuff from the net and youtube videos.

Also "victor" is so obviously not robert dean. He has completely different body movements as dean, he doesn't talk the same as dean, the only similarity i've seen anyone point out is that "victor" has long hair in the old interview. Well did you guys ever think that maybe he had a wig on and was in disguise, because I think he was. I think he even says hes in disguise.

Victor having the same tie or jacket as dean is not any kind proof that they are the same person, do you know how many milliions of people on this earth have the same clothes? Hell, just about everday I go out I'll see someone with the same shirt or pants. (and how much of a nerd do you have to be to go looking through thousands of pictures and trying to see if they have the same clothes? Now THAT I find funny).

And just so you guys know if you really look at the tie and jacket, they AREN'T EVEN THE SAME!!!!

This thread in hilarious all you skeptics go on and on and on thinking you are so smart but not one of you has provided ANYTHING that proves this is a hoax. .

Why is it that like 80 percent of other alien and ufo videos get absolutely PROVED to be a hoax, but no one has been able to prove anything about this one? I find that weird.

When a real alien vid comes around you idiots won't believe it either. A alien could probably anal probe you and you still wouldn't believe it lol.

And by the way I'm not really a believer or anything, but sometimes people who call themselves "skeptics" piss me off, even though I consider myself one too, but I like to look at ALL SIDES of these type of things. Most you skeptics are so closed minded that you automatically brush everything off as fake.

Also it boggles my mind how some of you don't believe in aliens, do you seriously believe we are the only living things in all of space? That is literally IMPOSSIBLE in my opionon. Sure they might not be coming here, but its so stupid to say you don't believe in any aliens. lol.

I see you in this thread calling people "suckers" for buying into this. But can you PROVE this is a hoax? No you can't and all the videos you've posted that are "proof" have been complete GARBAGE. Sorry to say buddy boy.

And once again, I don't think this is real, but your arguments for why it isnt real are just stupid. I don't think its real, but I have no explanation for how they made it. And none of you do, you just like to act like you do.

also I saw someone say the video looks like cgi, well sorry to say, but I've been into cgi since the early 90s and in 1996 or 97 there wasn't really any home software that could create something like this. Also CGI Was INCREDIBLY expensive until about 10 years ago or so.

I worked for ILM (george lucas' special effects company) for MANY years, I know what I'm talking about. For instance for jurassic park, we started working on that movie in 1992 or so and we had to create special programs just to make the dinosaurs in that movie. We didn't use any commercially available software. Same with all the other movies we worked on. None of that software is just available for anyone, and its MUCH more powerful than home cgi software.

In the documentary Rick Baker says its obviously a fake. Well let me tell you, rick baker is a LOSER who hasn't really had a good job since the 80s when people still used puppets in movies. He knows nothing.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
My only critique is that he mentioned that not enough people/UFOlogists have made FOIA requests regarding the existence of S4. I suppose it is a valid point, but in my view of reality, that is equivalent to calling the White House and asking if you can talk to the President real quick.

Not true... filing an FOIA request is easy... you just need to be specific. You may not get any results, but you will have proof you filed the request. They are numbered and you can get lists of annual requests that include who requested it and what the request was.

The fact that no one 'in the field' has done so is kinda a sad statement ob UFOlogy

If this were indeed 'the real deal', then UFOlogy deserves to die without ever knowing the truth

Here is a log for the year 2007

www.dod.mil...
edit on 12-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

UFO Related Information (No Records Exist)

The following terms have been searched in response to requests for information on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and Paranormal Events, but no responsive material has been located.

---S---

S-4

www.nsa.gov...

So lets say S-4 really does exist, what search terms would you suggest one use to find information about it through FOIA documents?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If this guy actually knows something, why doesn't he just give out names and places. Jesus Fing Christ. Sounds like he is an underpaid fed employee #ing with the people who are interested in UFOs.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well you bumped 2 old Victor threads to say no one has made any FOIA requests about S-4, but I'm curious what else would you search for when they say they have nothing on S-4.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join