It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats a grey and a reptiod??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What is a grey and a reptoid?
i think they are aliens ,,,,,are they??

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Greys are nasty little things from Zeta Reticuli and Reptoids claim to be from Earth (at least in some stories I`v read) they are however most tasty when filleted

sorry meant to add this but got kicked the server or something, go to this link pagedown and there is an alien classification page although you`ll find many more if you search,

ufos.about.com...

[Edited on 20-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
grays are does gray lil. people who walk around your living room when you are asleep and wisper stuff in your ear...

reptiods are does beast that look like godzilla

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

reptiods are does beast that look like godzilla

Except that Godzilla is a good reptoid. Tom Cruise and Joan Rivers are examples of the evil shapeshifter reptoids. Ivanka Trump is actually a Nordic, va-va-voom!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga

They're part of the new Dulux paint range. The first one is a very clever mix of black and white, whilst the latter is a very primal mix of greens and browns.

A lot of posters claim that putting both in one room is over the top and leads to big clashes. Others suggest that if you're going to put yourself into contact with both, it's a good idea to bring harmony into the scheme through the clever use of galactic light which aims to unify the two schemes.

Personally, I like to bring in some strong, clean Nordic design to my surroundings. I remember once meditating on home decor one morning, and the next thing I knew I was at an Ikea checkout and I'd just lost hours; hours that I can't really account for and doubt I'll ever get back. I kind of have a vague memory of a language that was familiar to me but couldn't really understand and there were a lot of trolleys, flat tables and bright lights.

This has happened to me a few times now, and occasionally, whilst there, I'm sure I'm recognising people from previous 'contacts'. Whatever is happening, I'm positive it's happening to a lot of people.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Kigga

They're part of the new Dulux paint range. The first one is a very clever mix of black and white, whilst the latter is a very primal mix of greens and browns.

A lot of posters claim that putting both in one room is over the top and leads to big clashes. Others suggest that if you're going to put yourself into contact with both, it's a good idea to bring harmony into the scheme through the clever use of galactic light which aims to unify the two schemes.

Personally, I like to bring in some strong, clean Nordic design to my surroundings. I remember once meditating on home decor one morning, and the next thing I knew I was at an Ikea checkout and I'd just lost hours; hours that I can't really account for and doubt I'll ever get back. I kind of have a vague memory of a language that was familiar to me but couldn't really understand and there were a lot of trolleys, flat tables and bright lights.

This has happened to me a few times now, and occasionally, whilst there, I'm sure I'm recognising people from previous 'contacts'. Whatever is happening, I'm positive it's happening to a lot of people.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

Haha, I can't stop laughing

Yeah, Greys are apparently little men from Zeta Reticula and apparently aren't very nice, and are all cloned.
They were MADE by reptillians to watch over earth.
Reptillians live underground and control most of the Earths governments and they will come and claim Earth as theres again in the future sometime.

Apparently.
Jacob

top topics

join