It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a lot of talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I want to gain an idea about how long we have till the NAU is up and running. I heard around 2010 I know all about NAFTA and how all these are pieces of completing the nau puzzle but i hear alot of dates of when its coming.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
From alot of interviews and things from people claiming to be in the know.. alot say it depends on certain events and how they unfold, there are many options of how it could go down...depending on how we handle the whole economy issue along with a "terror" attack or a "man made natural attack" or just any of that. It's quite possible that the more violent we react the better TPTB can use that against us(martial law). Though we need to educate ourselves and get ready and self sustainable....etc....Though things must happen to break peoples tiny bubbles they live in, so in essence some of these things have to happen to keep advancing in these cycles...this isn't the first time this has happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiamerican1776

you should put a little more info on this. i don't even know what you are asking about, tell the uneducated people like myself what this is.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

i like ur avatar pink floyd is the # i have the echoes cd also.
uneducated how? NAU is north american union combinding canada mexico and the usa to one union like the european union and nafta is the north american free trade agreement. open border policy

top topics

join