It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ya I was curious about the claims made and was hoping to see something but obviously it's not much better than a 2 dollar psychic lol

Too bad I was hoping it was onto something but oh well just another item to check off the old list.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrObserver
I personally have not lost the belief in what the web-bots or questionall are doing. This is not about someone’s predictions. It is about possibilities.

I APLODE THEM FOR LOOKING AT THE POSSIBILITY.

Fact – there is strange animal activity.
Fact the computer indicated a window of some kind of trouble.
We may not know the full impact of it yet or maybe because it is an event that has such high energy associated to it that it is more difficult to give it an exact time frame.

We still do not have an explanation to why the animals are acting strange or why some are having personal indication of some kind of big event. Until we know the answer to this as far as I am concerned this is not closed.

As for earth quakes, I would honestly wait until Feb 2009 before blowing any whistles forecasting. (for large life takers that is) As for the animal oddities, we believe we have narrowed it down to simply the wobbling of the earths axis. I dont know the exact sience behind this as I am not with the geo-physicists, But evidently every so many thousands of years, the poles shift. We are in the midst of the beginning of this, (hence the really messed up winter patterns) and as flying fowels are guided by earths magnetic field, (long range) we believe this to be a sufficient answer for that. What happens when the planet wobbles all willy-nilly about the orbit? things will tend to shake up a bit.

We ARE however taking not of the last two weeks, the number of increased (by week) of earth quakes along the pacific plate. Mostly to the west of the US. in to the north. Again, my question still remains to those that have a severe problem with Questioningall's warning in that: What would you have done if she were right? Clearly the opinions are on extremes of love her or hate her. I myself like many others are looking at this with a more scientific approach of animal warning signs. They ARE confused, as I am sure most would be when their hibernation sequence is interrupted by ever increasing late starts for winter, some places lasting into march. (for final melt and discontinuance of snow merging into rain).
Which again is in part to the polar shift taking place very noticeably.

Beyond that, Questioningall, I would just sit tight. Your time is not yet up, and honestly, I would more than love to say when you start seeing note of earth quakes dont say anything just sit back with the high and mighty "told ya so" comments, or what have you. But, thats ill advised even for an arse like myself. There is no doubt in my mind that a big one is coming but that has nothing to do with web bot. That has more to do with timing, and polar shift. (which is also greatly contributing to global warming... sssshhhhh)

The bottom line is we as humans take credit for more power than we are capable, and not enough where it is due (thanks Jesus)

Till the next post
cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There was an earthquake a while ago in Tennessee. 2.9 I think.
I don't know if that means anything or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Not just a 2.9 in tenn but also a 4 pointer in south carolina.

Folks I do not know if you follow earthquakes but lately their seems to be an unprecedented amount happening in the EAST. Not west.

Also if you follow the pacific action you might note a drift of earthquake activity with increased amounts of quakes in Nevada, Utah and other states.

It looks as though pressure is building in the central north american plate.
....And I wonder if the urban survival boys ARE on to something after all. At least I am giving them more of the benefit of the doubt.

Just goto the USGS and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I looked at earthquake.usgs.gov... and the list seems to like activity is increasing.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coolvibe

Indeed... When I saw that an earthquake happened in Quebec I began to lean towards those web bot guys.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

MY guess : it come but when? Think in about 2 months.
And the webbot guys are with some predictions to far ahead off time with the dates.
But there window seems to end at 5 jan 2009.
So if we take the whole window and take the middle we are around christmas remember 2004 tsunami. In my opinion around christmas seems to be the around the dates for.....?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by coolvibe]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
did you guys miss these two sizable quakes off of chile?

MAP 6.0 2008/12/18 21:50:29 -32.484 -71.670 10.6 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE
MAP 6.3 2008/12/18 21:19:29 -32.421 -71.561 19.0 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE

that 6.3 is in the correct latitude band for the quakes.

according to the bots...the quakes would be antipodal, or in opposite hemispheres.

so...if if there is a bigger quake in north america or in china soon, then they nailed it...but made an early call for the dates which they have been known to do.

just keep an eye out...cause if this is a first quake and the next one is bigger and is going to do what they said it will...then wow.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by perficio7

Yeah, I got those quakes and they were just about 20 minutes apart.

Also check out the seismic monitor site, I have seen anything like this before, since I began watching it.

It had been quiet for days, with nothing going on. But now every single monitor is going off right now. Are all the monitors malfunctioning, or is the whole earth shaking right now?
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

What is happening?

Is the earth really quaking right now every where? So does that mean a pole shift is about to happen that has been forecasted by many people?

Just thought I would bring these things up, since the seismic monitors around the world look to be all active.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Here's the latest quakes over 3.0 in the US. The same areas keep showing up over and over again for the last few days, but I don't know if those areas typically have a lot of activity.

And here's the list of quakes over 5.0 from around the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

As for the animal oddities, we believe we have narrowed it down to simply the wobbling of the earths axis. I dont know the exact sience behind this as I am not with the geo-physicists, But evidently every so many thousands of years, the poles shift. We are in the midst of the beginning of this, (hence the really messed up winter patterns) and as flying fowels are guided by earths magnetic field, (long range) we believe this to be a sufficient answer for that. What happens when the planet wobbles all willy-nilly about the orbit? things will tend to shake up a bit.

Woa there, cowboy.
The Earth wobbling on it's axis is part of the milankovitch cycles., which is the likely cause of our glaciation and interglacial periods.
When you talk about a pole shift, you are talking about the magnetic poles
The center of the Earth is a huge, rotating metal ball, surrounded by molten metal, then rocks. For the physical axis to change angle, or even flip, something catastrophic would have to happen e.g. we get hit by a planet bigger than us! It isn't going to change by itself.
Magnetic pole shifts occur approximately every 700,000 years. We are due one pretty soon - within the next 3000 years.
Did you know that birds that migrate via north/south poles have a tiny piece of magnetite in their brain? Weird but true.
You know, there is earthquakes all over the world, on any given day. Sayin there is going to be a sizeable quake in about 5 days, probably gives you a one in 7 chance of being closely correct - and that is based purely on randomness and guessing. If all the scientists in all the world in all the universities and govt institutions and businesses, with all their observation stations and recording equipment and computer simulations have problems predicting when earthquakes are going to occur, why on earth would anyone listen to some random non-scientist on a conspiracy site? Stop wasting peoples time.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Chile has had 2 more quakes this morning a 5.2 and 5.5.

Seems to me, these quakes could be the "dancing mountains" (Andes) since they have had 4 quakes so far in about 12 hours.

Interesting enough, all the seismic monitors are still going off everywhere.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not going to rule out webbot yet. It's predictions are almost always late.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'll repeat in case it was missed waaaaayyy back in the thread: the WebBot prediction was for a window of time ruinning from Dec 10th through Jan 4th. The focus of that window was between Dec 10th and Dec 15th. So we're still well within the originally predicted window. But let's hope it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I agree, the webbot has been correct on their predictions but have been off on dates.

So I still am holding my breath.

I wish people would say what is going on with animals around their areas again. I would love an update.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Can anyone show me a Prediction that has came true?

Of all the millions of predictions since humans have been able to predict has anyone off them came true, on the actual day or hour ect?

It seems to me that every time i log on to ATS someone else is predicting something! Now they have the right to do it, and i aint got a problem with it, but none of them seem to come true!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

If you have read through the thread, you will find that many many of webbot's predictions have happened, they have been posted over and over again.

I will not go through the list again, but the predictions have been numerous and have happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Where these Predictions made on ATS before they came true?

With ATS (and no doubt other forums) if one makes a prediction and it comes true people can look back and see that it was posted before. When someone has a Website and makes predictions, its easy for them to edit that website.

Did anyone Predict the Events in India?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by perficio7

CNN reporting a 6.3 off shore of Japan today. There's your opposite hemisphere?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
some stuff i posted on another forum and i would like to add here:

by the way...about 2 months back, the bots said that these storms, which no one gives them credit for calling, would cause people to have to use the closed schools for shelters...this would actually precede the BIG quake.

www.leominsterchamp.com...

another aftershock in japan
36.68 N 142.53 E 2 f mb 5.7 OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN 2008-12-21 09:35

so, that is now two quakes(chile and japan), both with 6 aftershocks. the bots said at least 5.

they also both had aftershocks lasting for 23 hours.

the bots said 24 hours.

they also both were under 21k deep.

this doesnt look good for north america.

he also said that the epicenter of the big quake would be in an area with a "playful name" or an area with a "joke/pun" for a name.

with his dancing mountain references...im wondering if it isnt "magic mountain"

there was a 3.0 there yesterday.

i dont know...but anyone who lives in cali...please be alert.

ok...the bots had said that this would def destroy "fertile plains" and "farmlands"

cliff said that some "farmlands" would take 10 years to rebuild. they also said it would cause food shortages. it looks like a #load of food is grown right here.

check out this screen shot i took of this "tres pinos" area.

i139.photobucket.com...

i139.photobucket.com...

you can see the quakes as orange dots.

those are some BIG fertile plains there. some BIG farmlands.

the bots also said the damage would go north, meaning it would take the rest of those farmlands with it. that is rock through there...lots of mountains. waves go through rocks like knives through butter.

a shallow 7-8.0, would be devastating, spreading far and wide.

by the way, there have been 19 quakes in that area in the last day.

i139.photobucket.com...

i139.photobucket.com...

20 now

i139.photobucket.com...

it may be nothing....however that area has not been active lately. now, all of a sudden, all this starts happening.

plus, there is a reservoir there about 2 miles above those farmlands...that would fit some more of their language if it spilled over. see here

i139.photobucket.com...

as i said, this may be nothing, and i may be reaching far.

however, all that activity out of nowhere is a little interesting. but, maybe there is some pressure there that is just relieving itself. the big quake might not even be close to there...who knows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the long post guys...i just wanted to post all the info ive gathered here for some that maybe would be interested.

of course, i hope theyre wrong...but i doubt they are...just early is all.

now we have 25 quakes in that area in the last 30 hours or so.

i139.photobucket.com...

considering that area went form quiet to this...that is most certainly something to watch.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by perficio7]

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join