It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Total bollocks. The webbot guys want to see their predictions fail? Are you kidding me? These guys are serious d00mers and so are all the shmucks who cling to their every word, they crave doom, they.....need doom.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, it's on the other side of the world, but has anyone noticed what's going on in Indonesia today?

I haven't followed this for long, so I'm not familiar with whether or not this is just another Typical day. That's lots of RED over 5.0 earthquakes for one day. Latest is 6.1 and 5.8

Earthquake events in the last 12 hours

Date/Time Magnitude Area Country County/State City Source Result
11.12.2008 - 21:40:53 5.8 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia North Sulawesi Gorontalo USGS Result
11.12.2008 - 21:40:51 6.1 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia North Sulawesi Sinombayuga RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 21:08:03 3.3 Europe France Aquitaine Charritte-de-Bas RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 21:08:03 3.3 Europe France Aquitaine Charritte-de-Bas RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 20:57:31 5.4 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia Ismeretlen Great Channel RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 20:55:04 5.6 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia Ismeretlen Wai Katibung RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 17:06:08 5.6 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia Propinsi Jambi Sungaipenuh USGS Result
11.12.2008 - 17:06:05 5.9 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia Ismeretlen Europa Reefs RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 16:40:36 4.8 Unknow Unknow Ismeretlen Fleming Seamount RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 16:29:16 5.0 Pacific Ocean Tonga Ismeretlen Bicentenary Seamount RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 14:23:42 5.5 Indonesian archipelago Indonesia Propinsi Maluku Pulau Mayu RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 13:16:26 4.0 Asia China Xinjiang Uygur Zizhiqu Bostan RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 12:53:41 3.0 Europe Greece Nomos )) (( Piraios Koumbos RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 12:31:05 4.9 Asia China Ismeretlen Keriya Shankou RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 10:44:38 3.3 Unknow Unknow Ismeretlen Infante Dom Henrique Hill RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 10:35:11 3.4 Europe Greece Nomos Dodekanisou Nisida Ro RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 07:19:27 3.7 Middle East Iraq Muhafazat Maysan Shamiriyah RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 06:18:22 3.0 Eurasia Russia Ismeretlen Gora Kurum-Tayga RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 05:42:13 3.9 Middle East Iran Hormozgan Province Durbeni RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 05:35:17 5.0 Asia Japan Ismeretlen Kita-shiokaburi-iwa RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 05:17:43 4.2 Europe Greece Nomos )) (( Piraios Ayios Isidhoros RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 05:05:32 3.5 Middle East Iran Hormozgan Province Zeynabi RSOE-EMSC Result
11.12.2008 - 01:45:54 3.3 Asia Turkey Antalya Ili Yilan Ada RSOE-EMSC Result

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

yes i have to admit that this many earthquakes is troubling but not terrible. anything around 5.0 isn't bad. its when it hits the sevens is when its bad.

this doesnt concern this thread though because this thread is aimed at the new madrid plate. so even if a 11.0 earthquake happened right now it would still prove the OP wrong

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

i thought there were suppose to be 2 earthquakes predicted by the bots?
one in the states and the other elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

Originally posted by TamtammyMacx
Hey, something happened here in Burlington. Ia . Can anyone confirm? The ground shook at 9:31, 9:32,9:34 and 9:37 am CST. With the 9:32 being the greatest rumbling.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by TamtammyMacx]

how are you neighbor? im 45 min north of you on the mississippi and i will tell you i felt nothing at those times and nobody around me said anything.

maybe that was just your hungry tummy growling.
peace

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That storm on the East Coast heading into the Midwest looks like a doozy.

Sure, it ain't an EQ, but it is still an event.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How is this thread about the new madrid fault? I thought it was about WebBot predictions?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
so even if a 11.0 earthquake happened right now it would still prove the OP wrong

If an 11 hit it wouldn't matter
That would be 10 times a 10, which has never been recorded... An 11 would be an Earth Shattering Event...

But your right Prediction would be horribly wrong

So can we move on and worry about the Megas Blizzard that will whiten things up for the Holidays? Well surely there will be one somewhere...

Lets put the Gloomy Doomers on hold till Jan 2 errr make that Jan 4... I will have a headache for a few days

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by N. Tesla
so even if a 11.0 earthquake happened right now it would still prove the OP wrong

If an 11 hit it wouldn't matter
That would be 10 times a 10, which has never been recorded... An 11 would be an Earth Shattering Event...

But your right Prediction would be horribly wrong

So can we move on and worry about the Megas Blizzard that will whiten things up for the Holidays? Well surely there will be one somewhere...

Lets put the Gloomy Doomers on hold till Jan 2 errr make that Jan 4... I will have a headache for a few days

For being so focused on "facts" please take a second look at the "facts". The webbot predictions are about 2 earthquakes - and they THINK that one of them MAY be referencing the New Madrid - based on the wording of the predictions - nowhere do the predictions say : there will be a major earthquake on the New Madrid fault

Nothing that specific was ever said. YES the OP did start a thread about animal behavior to try to substantiate the claims of the webbot and YES it appears as if the abnormal animal behavior, as indicated by individuals NOT the OP, centered around the New Madrid area, but the webbot's saying that? No. Just speculation.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
God, I really wish people would learn to read, instead of coming and claiming a hoax without even understanding the subject matter. I've posted this a couple of times, so this time, have the decency to read it.

Two earthquakes
One between 12/10 and 12/12; second on 12/15
First one between 32 and 36 latitude, over 6.0 with five aftershocks

Get it right.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let’s face the truth. Webbot failed that test. I read carefully every news that day and watched services in tv. It wasn’t too much dramatic day in worlds history. In fact it was rather boring. There was no earthquake big enough that in mainstream media news they had spent on that even a few words.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Okay... I'll bite! I'm in the Arizona Outback and my best pal, a Phantom-Poo, of two years is acting very odd. I thought at first she was sick or something, but she's been running and hiding under the kitchen table (her safe place) out of a dead sleep, for no apparent reason? She just jumps up off her bed and shoots into the kitchen like gangbusters, under the table and into a corner where she pushes herself securely into the corner and stares at me. I think this a bit strange and of an unusual behavior... don't you? She's no coward, as she'll take out after Coyotes in attack or on anything else she feels a threat to me and mine. However, other than a bit fewer Coyotes and birds than normal, everything else seems fine, save there seems to be something in the air... it makes me uneasy.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
Let’s face the truth. Webbot failed that test. I read carefully every news that day and watched services in tv. It wasn’t too much dramatic day in worlds history. In fact it was rather boring. There was no earthquake big enough that in mainstream media news they had spent on that even a few words.

What test? It won't have failed until after the 15th. My calendar says it's the 15th. PLEASE READ THE ACTUAL POSTINGS.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually the window the data has been showing runs out through Jan 4th. The center is between the 10th and the 15th. As we get closer to an event the parameters tend to firm-up. The bigger an expected event is the farther out (time-wise) it will show up in the data. But this week is the one to watch.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The guy who runs the webbot actually did not say "New Madrid". There's an interview with him and he said it was Cali and the Pacific Northwest, so I am not sure where people on this thread got New Madrid from. He specifically said "my neck of the woods" and when asked he said California and the Pacific Northwest.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone thinking that this Super Moon mite have something to do with the supposed Earthqake?

Last time it happened was in Feb 2005!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
holy #. i jsut did some reading and looking over things and the web bot does say cali. the OP is the one who said new madrid.

Originally posted by questioningall

one: 32 to 36 degrees latitude in the fertile plains of food,
the other in the dancing mountains

I had assumed that it was going to be in California all this time.....but
the website had a long discussion of the New Madrid fault last week.

Please tell everyone you know - to strap in their water heater - especially if you live anywhere in the plain states - or near the New Madrid fault line!

I am in Tennessee - and this state would get hit the hardest if an earthquake happened at the New Madrid fault.

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

These Earthquakes are the longest out they have ever gotten - that means HUGE HORRIBLE - possibly the biggest EVER in history!

i did some cutting but thats basically it.

i included the last 2 parts to show fear mongering

HUGE HOrrible. sounds like fear mongerign to me

so i guess we were all looking in the wrong spot. i guess she not only is a fear mongerer but a liar too. if she is basing this from the web bot prediction where did she get madrid from?

riddle me this...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

lol actually last night i was thinking (and talking to a friend) about the claims of animals being confused (geese flying north instead of south for the winter) and we thought maybe they really are confused IF the pole shift theory is correct. maybe it has nothing to do with an earthquake at all.

here on the west coast of canada i have not noticed anything unusual about animal behaviour but then again i'm no wildlife expert so my opinion on that matter is completely irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whahahaha.....oh boy, Tesla....you have got be having fieldday....

I am still following this thread only to see your posts...keep 'm coming!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whahahaha.....oh boy, Tesla....you have got be having fieldday....

I am still following this thread only to see your posts...keep 'm coming!!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join