It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mystery Meteor- and an Alien too? Freaky! Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Alright, surely someone has seen this here, so what's the scoop on this?

This starts out as your average hike with a video camera...But then...

Of course many will scream fake. I just dunno. Pretty crazy. 88 ratings and has 4 stars on Youtube, just fyi.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
American, the art of conjuring and invention in video and photograph is at an all time high and only increasing. The use of grassroots presentation for viral marketing is at well. How can you not feel when you see this that you are at a confluence of these trends?

You will have to build high walls of fortification against invention if you are to ever find any truth.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Oh I see, all planned, with inserted CGI... The usual debunking excuse. So now give me something to go on please. That's not enough.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I saw this a while ago, looks fakerific.
I'm fairly sure I saw it in a higher quality too, not that pixelated stuff you see in the OP.. Probably put down the quality to make it seem more amateur.
I'll give it a thumbs up for special effects, but realism gets a 1.. wouldn't something like that make more of a bang?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this video but if you go to www.disclose.tv, its in the "HOAXS AND DISINFO" section

(its on the 10th page in that section)

Here is the link:

disclose.tv...

[edit on 7-12-2008 by ckrules]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Was told Kyle Rankin(Scott) and Karen Zumsteg(Jennifer) are both acting in independent films just check IMDB and their on there.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Oh I see, all planned, with inserted CGI... The usual debunking excuse. So now give me something to go on please. That's not enough.

Being that aliens have yet to show themselves and every video like this has come out at best inconclusive and mostly as hoaxes I would say the burden of proof is on *you* not I. Why is this real? Because it has some stars on youtube?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a "mockumentary", a production called "Case Tape 347":

02-24-05: Abandoned car at Red Rock Park reveals possible missing hikers. A search of the park begins today. 2-26-05: a camcorder is found in State Park. The Red Rock Hikers, Scott Pendleton and Jennifer Fox, are still missing. If you have any information that might assist with this investigation, please contact the Tacoma Sheriff's Office at 1-323-906-2753. This is the international premiere of this clever mockumentary, when Blair Witch meets reality TV.

www.fantasiafestival.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ahh, glad someone else had seen it already... ok cool, just checkin. Mods, trash this thing will ya?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure of it's authenticity.
However I did find this.

Can anyone else verify that there is indeed a
Scott Pendleton and Jen Fox Missing?!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

See my post a little above yours.

This is a movie production, totally fake. No need to worry about any "missing" persons, they are actors.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think that's fake too, more to "play along" with the story.
The link being www.newbornpix.com...
Take away the sheriff and leave www.newbornpix.com
Seems like a humor site.
I would have thought a Sheriff's office would have a better set out website then that crap I just saw.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Mainer

Ahh, glad someone else had seen it already... ok cool, just checkin. Mods, trash this thing will ya?

Trash it? It should be stickied on top of the forum as the case for a little research before posting.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Trash it? It should be stickied on top of the forum as the case for a little research before posting.

Hey now come on. I did do a search for the exact youtube title on ATS, and nothing came up. So I asked. Now I know, and no thanks to you I might add.
Give me a break. And thanks to the guys providing me with that info.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

See my post a little above yours.

This is a movie production, totally fake. No need to worry about any "missing" persons, they are actors.

Hahahaaa. Nice. Such acting could warrant missing work.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmericanSo now give me something to go on please.

Okay...

Big huge object comes flaming down... hits ground... but leaves no crater, just sits on top of ground... plants close by but no burnt marks

How's that to 'go on'

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
More to go on...

The Red Rock Hikers

Scott Pendleton
6'1"

Jennifer Fox
5'6"

If you have any information that might assist with this investigation, please contact the Tacoma Sheriff's Office
1-323-906-2753

Welcome to Tacoma County

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
lol, omg, ok I swear, that's the last fricken video I ever post on ATS on UFO/etc. Even if a real live alien jumps out of the screen and promises me its ship. Bad idea. Hear me everybody????

BAD IDEA.

Jeez, some people. :shk:

zorgon, kiss it.
yer late. And you never did add me back as a friend, so I am through with you, haha.
Bye.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And you never did add me back as a friend, so I am through with you, haha.
Bye.

Mostly because I never bother with those 'buttons' until someone gets miffed and whines errmmm reminds me... I though everyone was my friend

Beside not late
but you answered before I added part two

Originally posted by WishForWings
Take away the sheriff and leave www.newbornpix.com
Seems like a humor site.
I would have thought a Sheriff's office would have a better set out website then that crap I just saw.

No such thing as Tacoma County Sheriff's Office.
Tacoma is in Pierce County.
Red Rock State Park is near Vegas.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
z: just playing man, forget it.

Oh NO, someone just did not flag this thread. I was the only one allowed! Jeez, time to u2u....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join