It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I can't wait until Spring, when Zorgon will finally get around to proving the existence of the Easter Bunny once and for all

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo But im sorry to report, no pretty muchrooms will be included - those are reserved for Santa himself, so I have learned here.

You know it just dawns on me why all the governments are banning us getting any and making their use illegal...

They need to keep the lid on the secret...

I wonder if the US Government has any Reindeers on the payrole?

Hmmmm... lemme see...

Well I'll be hornswaggled
It seems they do indeed... and have had them for a very long time

The Manitoban was chartered from the company early in 1898 for an unusual voyage. She sailed from Alten (Norway) for New York on February 4 with 537 reindeer, 418 reindeer sleds, 511 sets of harness, 3, 500 bags of moss for feeding the animals, together with herders, drivers and their families numbering in all 113 people. After proceeding by rail from New York to Seattle, the entire company embarked for Alaska to start the U.S. Government's reindeer herd.

www.merchantnavyofficers.com...

537 reindeer... to START the herd? What the dickens does the US Government need a herd of Reindeers and Sleds for?

NOW it makes sense why they hoard all those shrooms

We need to call the Pentagon and get to the bottom of this

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
I can't wait until Spring, when Zorgon will finally get around to proving the existence of the Easter Bunny once and for all

Easter Bunny is harder... he is in fact the "White Rabbit" who moonlights on that one day a year... so he will be a lot harder to ferret out of the Rabbit Hole...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Santa is a Catholic Priest who hides in chimneys when the parents wake up to find he is fiddling them. He gives them presents to shut up and their father a stiff whiskey to get over it. He is clearly a fiddler, but to many abused children he is also a source of presents.......

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
DAGNABBIT we are on to something now...

Alaska reindeer - Kotsebue herd no. 2.
George A. Parks. Photographs, 1911-1933. ASL-PCA-240

Reindeer herd in U.S. Government Reindeer Project corral at Mekoryuk, Nunivak Island, Alaska, with coastline in background. From information with photo: [Photo used in article entitled] "Nunivak Island

So they brought them in through New York in 1896 and by 1911-1933 we have full herds run by the Government...

What are they up to?

[edit on 9-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I thought the herds ran the government. It's the opposition that have time to think......

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is a big reindeer farm next to University of Alaska, Fairbanks.....and I believe there is some "research" that takes place at UAF

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

There is a big reindeer farm next to University of Alaska, Fairbanks.....and I believe there is some "research" that takes place at UAF

Hey thanks for the tip space lady

Man those Air Force guys have been dipping into those shrooms...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I know I mentioned the Post Office at the beginning and we all know that famous movie court case...

But I just came across this....

WASHINGTON, DC - Santa Claus has a lot in common with the United States Postal Service. Santa's customer satisfaction levels directly relate to consistent, on-time delivery. Neither rain nor snow nor heat nor gloom of night keeps Santa and his dedicated helpers from providing joy at millions of homes the world over. While Santa's been doing it a bit longer than the Postal Service, for more than two centuries he's relied almost exclusively on U.S. Postal Service letter carriers to bring him letters from girls and boys all across America.

This holiday season will be no different. The Postal Service is gearing up for a huge mail delivery to the North Pole to help Santa and his elves get ready for the big day.

Letters addressed to Santa at the North Pole, AK - as well as other holiday mail - can be given directly to letter carriers. They don't have to be placed in collection boxes or taken to the Post Office. And, as always, families with curbside mailboxes can put mail in their mailboxes for pick up.

Return mail will bear the cancellation from here..

North Pole Christmas Cancellation
Postmaster
5400 Mail Trail
Fairbanks AK 99709-9998

Postal elves at the nearby North Pole Post Office will postmark Santas replies and mail them back to the children.

Press Release from the USPS
www.usps.com...

This one is great because it even mentions that ELVES will send the return mail...

Better and Better... surely the US Postal Service would not LIE to us?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh my god. It is VERY hard to respond with a well thought out response for that, that contributes to this thread.

Either that is a result of cultivating mushrooms or those vaccines have something in them we are not aware of.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just me Santa, I heard I could get a double chocolate espresso and an extra large soynog with hotrum? (say it with a Scottish accent)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
There is a small part of me that secretly believes Santa is real. I guess its the part of me that never wants to grow up.

Its silly I know!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Has anyone on here ever heard of the pharmacratic inquisition. I would very much recommend watching their video. It is about 4 hours or so, but definitely worth it. You can find it in whole or in 12 parts on www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com... and other interesting info on the Gnostic media website. The two men presenting this are Andrew Rutajit and Jan Irvin (in case you've heard of them). THis is a fabulous documentary/presentation about the Amanita Muscaria(Fly Agaric) Mushroom and its role in Christmas.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance
There is a small part of me that secretly believes Santa is real.

Well perhaps it will bring you one step closer to know that the Universities are on the ball regarding Santa and how he could possibly do what he does...

So here we have one more accredited source that not only s Santa REAL, but they explain...

THE SCIENCE OF SANTA

Who are they?

Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
North Carolina State University • College of Engineering
www.mae.ncsu.edu...

The Science of Santa
Dr. Larry Silverberg

Papers
Science of Santa Lecture

Other book and video references:

1. "The Physics of Christmas" (1998), by R. Highfield (contributions to Chapter 11: Santa's Science by L. Silverberg), Little, Brown and Company, ISBN 0-316-36611-0
2. "Can Reindeer Fly?" (1998), by R. Highfield (contributions by L. Silverberg), Metro Books, ISBN 1-900512-44-0
3. "Pulse of the Planet" (1999) Three Video Programs on Christmas Physics (contributions by L. Silverberg).
4. "The Power of Christmas" (1997) 5-segment CD (113 min.), The Power Source & Kinetic Communications, Inc. Tel: (910) 484 2107 (contributions by L. Silverberg).
5. "Science Report" (1998), A Radio Presentation, 42nd Ed., American Institute of Physics, Tel: 301 209 3096 (contributions by L. Silverberg).

Dr. Larry Silverberg was interviewed by Discovery Canada for his scientific research on how Santa got to the North Pole and how he is able to deliver presents in one night. Here are some clips from that interview and a short explanation of what is on each clip.

What is Dr. Silverberg's theory on Santa? (5.5meg)
www.mae.ncsu.edu...

How does Santa get around the world in one night? (4.8meg)
www.mae.ncsu.edu...

Time moves differently for Santa (5.5meg)
www.mae.ncsu.edu...

Other researchers have come to different answers than you (6.8 meg)
www.mae.ncsu.edu...

Okay so History Channel, Discover Channel, SIX (6) Official Government Agencies and now a main stream Aerospace Engineering University all tell you that Santa is real... and millions of people around the world agree...

What's it gonna take FOR YOU?

PS Generic YOU

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
It seems that not only is Santa real but there is a concerted effort by big business and corporate america to put Santa out of business.

OOPS Sorry missed this one

Well if the Courts want to SUE SANTA, that would mean that the courts would have to agree that he does indeed exist.

You cannot bring a class action lawsuit against a non existent entity. That would be a 'frivolous lawsuit' and carries sever penalties. So if the courts are proceeding with such an action... he must be real...

Do you have the link to the case? I did not see it on BTS

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
and Jack Frost.
I mean how deep does the conspiracy go?

Jack frost I can do....

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Santa Claus.
Bond Villain? or Alphabet agency spook? You decide.

Well there ya go... you just showed us why the NGA support him with delivery technology and why the DoD track him with Norad...

Meanwhile in other news....

Oregon Zoo
Video News Release

Scientific Theory and Flying Reindeer

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
What?

No birth certificate?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undermind
What?

No birth certificate?

Hmmm no not yet... but then we didn't need one to prove our new 'President' did we? Besides those old records are hell to trace...

But I did come across this one today... very timely considering the snafu over government control of Facebook

Santa Adds Facebook to Naughty List Over Friend Limit

Santa Claus is upset with Facebook.

Everyone, it seems, wants to be friends with Santa Claus on Facebook. In the month or so since he joined the popular social network, he's approved 5,000 friends. He could have easily gone viral by Thanksgiving -- when everyone wants to be "friends" with Santa regardless of whether they deserve to be. He could become the most popular person in the world on Facebook.

But unfortunately for Santa, 5,000 friends is all anyone gets on Facebook. To add anyone new, the man who says his real legal name is Santa Claus must remove someone on his list.

"It's hard for me to believe that Facebook would want to disappoint that many folks who might enjoy being Santa's friends," Claus said in an e-mail. "I'm not selling anything; so, I don't understand the problem."

"[I] can only imagine what could happen, should word will get around that it is now severely limiting the number of friends Santa Claus can have," Claus said. "Would this make Facebook the new Scrooge or Grinch?"

Now here is the part most relevant to our topic...

Those are harsh words given that Santa already got personal help from Facebook, since the site blocks people from registering names like Darth Vader or the Easter Bunny. But Santa was able to prove he was legally Santa Claus and a tech overrode the ban, making Santa Claus the Santa Claus on Facebook.

WIRED NEWS

So No..I don't have a Birth Certificate... but it appears Santa himself was able to prove that he is real satisfactorily to Facebook.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I had my doubts about this, but now:

"Santa's reindeers were really females, most likely," said Alice Blue-McLendon, a veterinary medicine professor specializing in deer who cites the depictions of Santa's helpers with antlers as the primary evidence. It turns out reindeer grow antlers regardless of gender, and most bulls typically shed their fuzzy protrusions before Christmas.

But Santa's sleigh helpers might also be castrated males, known as steers, said Greg Finstad, who manages the Reindeer Research Program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Young steers finish shedding their antlers in February and March, just as non-expecting females do. Bulls generally lose theirs before Christmas, while expectant mothers retain their antlers until calves are birthed in the spring. This allows them to protect food resources through harsh weather and to have enough for developing fetuses, he said. Sledders most often use steers because they maintain their body condition throughout the winter, he said. Bulls are tuckered out from rutting season when they mate with as many as a dozen females in the months leading up to December. That leaves them depleted and too lean to pull a sleigh or sled through heavy snows, Finstad said.

Wildlife experts ponder gender of Santa's reindeer

This is serious science. The only concern I have is they seem to use words in past tense.

We all know what that means.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join