It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF That Santa Claus is REAL

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by dreamingtree

Those are real mushrooms. They grow everywhere here and they teach people that they are *extremely* poisonous. Naturally, this led me to investigate further. They are only poisonous if you're a fly and someone soaks said mushrooms in milk to extract the happy juices from them.

The mushrooms can be used for treating neuralgia as well. Great medicine, these. It's a pity people believe what they're told. It's why there have been witch hunts periodically throughout history. TPTB don't want us to know how much is actually in our hands.

Jolly Saturnalia to all.

They never did anything to Santa did they? It's Christmas when you wake up with a sock of shrooms. Is that what you wake up to in the morning in your country? And that jolly old man with his goofy hat and dumb bell. Everything is funny to Santa. He laughs at everything. He just laughs. Can you imagine hanging out with the crack pot? How can you be happy all the time? How can you laugh at everything? It must be so pleasing to know that you put a smile on their faces. . . . maybe some people need to lighten up but this is way overboard the HAHA FUNNY LIMIT!!! . . . . then there's the Scrooge. Yeah I understand now. Conspiracies run rampant in Amsterdam to Sweden. It's just too bad people are so negative towards culture around the world. Thanks to the Vatican and the lobsters (aka NASA) that follow such nonsense. These people can make Christmas the most miserable time of the year. Damnation and Hell for everyone!!! Thank God for Santa. I hope I wake up with a sack of coal and a pack of matches.

Cannot wait until spring when the trolls run rampant. Lock up your doors and windows.

\w/ HAIL SANTA!! \w/

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon Great thread !

you and the goverment have reconfirmed my belief in Santa

should i leave mushrooms instead of cookies for him ?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Diet Coke

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

and if we truly believe that gravity doesn't exist, then we can go flying around the world in our shoes alone. this is a completely ridicules argument for anyone that believes it.

Well actually it's not gravity that hold us down that comes from the dark ages. The magnetic field encompassing the earth causes all things that are on the earth to have a magnetic field around it also known as an Aura in the past.

All things born on the planet are first attached to a plant or grown inside a womb or an egg produced inside an animal.

These items require this so that the magnetic field is formed around the initial item being produced. It is shown that all items exposed to a magnetic field will also achieve a magnetic field all be it a small one.

Santa is well aware of this fact and by producing an exact opposite magnetic field according to the area and it's magnetic properties he can repel himself away from the earth.

Initially Rudolph's red nose would detect the exact magnetic frequency and then wireless'ly transmit it to the sleigh which in turn would adjust the magnetic field around them as required.

However this was an insufficient process and hence the upgrade that was explained earlier in the thread. On top of that if Rudolph died he would have been in a bind. Hence the reason for an upgrade.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
*walks into thread*

*realizes the absurdity of the thread title*

*walks out*

edit to add that I just now realized this thread is a joke
. Oh yeah this:

Originally posted by Darthorious

Rumor has it that Santa and the reindeer switched from shrooms to coc aine because it was effective in speeding up the delivery process

is hilarious.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
*walks into thread*
*realizes the absurdity of the thread title*
*walks out*

And thus totally misses the official government documents and other proof that make the thread title correct

Well I suppose that is why the Scarecrow was on his way to meet the Wizard of Oz...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon don't even get me started on "The Wizard Of OZ". Blows this Santa Claus stuff outta the water..

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've been lurker on this site for about 7 years. I have never posted, only observed. Now I see some thread about Santa Claus? Just shut the F&*% up man, seriously. There used to be a real person called Saint Nick like 300 some years ago, but never a magical fat guy Santa.

Mods please close this thread. Ha ha geeez.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Beautiful thread, I LOVE Santa Claus. Always have always will. As for shrooms, well ah never mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I bet Santa is reading this thread right now making up his nice list. Hi, Santa...I just want some red ruby slippers so I can go back to Kansas. PLEASE SANTA!!! Or maybe you could just send a ufo? I know you know where I live and I know you've been watching.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Zorgon don't even get me started on "The Wizard Of OZ". Blows this Santa Claus stuff outta the water..

Hey no problem... I'm still working on "Alice and Wonderland" Some really DEEP rabbit holes with THAT code

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
All this talk of mushrooms... I'm feeling a bit peckish now!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Personally, I've always thought of Santa as being only a Persian cat and a eye patch away from being a Bond Villain. Here's why:

1) Secret base located in a inaccessible location.

2) Base cannot be found using the latest in technology.

3) Ultra sophisticated spy network revealing who was naughty or nice.

4) Spy network cannot be spoofed.

5) Lots of minions working for him, building "packages"

6) Ultra high speed, delivery system for said packages.

7) Un-erring accuracy in delivery of the packages. No confirmed mis-deliverys of said packages. Only rumor and humorous advertising.

8) Genetically modified reindeer. One especially.

9) Does not exist in a officially recognized database. Or at least not officially.

Santa Claus.
Bond Villain? or Alphabet agency spook? You decide.

Edit to add:
Note the post above is strictly meant in jest. Just to clarify.
Nothing else added or removed.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Deson]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
never mind cant get the link to work

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Santa Claus.

When I first read your post I thought "Give the guy a break".

On reflection there could be cause for concern.

Look at it this way. He clearly prefers to maintain anonymity. The cameo appearances in shopping malls are more often than not taken on by staff disappointed by the fact he consistently fails to show.

But all that secrecy does make you wonder. On the one hand he could well be named as the culprit in one of the next 'false flag' ops. (To date the CIA has named just about everyone else.) On the other, after all I've read about his jeckyll & hyde characteristics I begin to fear he may have actually been recruited & that his next 'appearance' may not be so 'seasonal'.

Maybe they'll let him do the dirty work and then, next time he happens to be passing over, switch on HARRP. You knew it had a purpose, didn't you?

From that day on the NWO has the perfect excuse to access every home on the map, seeing as none of us knows the real deal from Adam.

...Which could give a new meaning to 'reds under the bed'.

Chilling.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by Deson

Santa Claus.

When I first read your post I thought "Give the guy a break".

On reflection there could be cause for concern.

Look at it this way. He clearly prefers to maintain anonymity. The cameo appearances in shopping malls are more often than not taken on by staff disappointed by the fact he consistently fails to show.

But all that secrecy does make you wonder. On the one hand he could well be named as the culprit in one of the next 'false flag' ops. (To date the CIA has named just about everyone else.) On the other, after all I've read about his jeckyll & hyde characteristics I begin to fear he may have actually been recruited & that his next 'appearance' may not be so 'seasonal'.

Maybe they'll let him do the dirty work and then, next time he happens to be passing over, switch on HARRP. You knew it had a purpose, didn't you?

From that day on the NWO has the perfect excuse to access every home on the map, seeing as none of us knows the real deal from Adam.

Chilling.

I wonder if this could somehow tie into it maybe renegade elves just looking to promote a bad name for him? or does it go deeper than that?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Look, I wouldn't want you to become unduly anxious, but I do think a shotgun license may be worth investing in.

Shoot first, ask questions later.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by Deson

Chilling.

I can just see it now:

Witness: "But officer I saw Santa drop that package from his sleigh over the Kremlin! Then it went boom!"

Officer: "Suuure you did. In July. Avoiding our radar. Flying at a low altitude you say. Gotta be the Americans. Come long peacefully and there will be no troubles." (handcuffs witness)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by easynow

Diet Coke

Why was the blond snorting sweet and low???

She thought it was Diet Coke! LOL.

Great thread, Zorgon.

Best Christmas one I have seen, althought I must admit it is also the only Christmas one I have seen.

Thanks for the fun.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice hat Leo HEY where's my Christmas Present

Ah yes dear....I promise (yeah yeah) Santa will get your present to you.
I swear to God - it will happen before 2009!
But im sorry to report, no pretty muchrooms will be included - those are reserved for Santa himself, so I have learned here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join