It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of an alien relic and starlike objects attacking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to tell you about a dream I had that has stuck out in my mind for many years. This dream is as vivid as anything is and I can remember every little detail. I had this dream when I was 17 years old. I dreamt I was in this huge field full of fighter jets. People were shouting and there were pilots wearing some kind of greyish blue uniform standing by their fighter jets. I heard a siren go and the shouts started ‘scramble! GO GO GO GO!’ the pilots jumped in there jets and started there engines and took off one by one very quickly. I was standing there and began to run towards what looked like a bunker, as I approached the bunker I heard gunfire and lasers. I did not dare look up into the sky as I knew exactly what we were fighting and this enemy was no human in a plane. It was something else even more sinister.

I got to the bunker door, I banged my elbow into it and the door opened, I stepped inside and slammed the door shut. I could hear bangs and explosions; every explosion brought on a kind of tiny earthquake in the corridor I was in. I began to run to the end of the corridor; this corridor was like a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end. I ran towards the bright light.

As I entered the underground room with the bright light I found the bright light to be a tiny pyramid resting on a stone-elevated slab. This pyramid had black markings like writing but of no language I know of, or knew of. Behind this slab is what looked like some weird vehicle, circular with no sharp edges on the outside? It was silver in shape but hovered motionless in the same spot. I went to pick this pyramid relic up and then bang! An almighty explosion rocked the room I was in; the ceiling began to cave in.

I turned round and ran as fast as I could with the relic in my arms towards the door. I got to the door and it was jammed shut, I banged away with my hands cutting them to shreds, I then used my elbow, then my whole body and the door flung open. I grabbed the relic and ran outside. Outside there was a lot of smoke as if a dense fog had hit. I noticed black cylinders in the sky shining down lasers onto crashed jets and trees. I then see many yellow/orange coloured lighted craft shoot across the sky. I ran towards a car I spotted and jumped in and drove as fast as I could. A cylinder in the sky spotted me and I noticed 2 orange/yellow lights shoot across the sky and follow me. There was another huge explosion and that’s when I awoke with a jump!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello, I have had a similar dream where I was in a field and there were many people around and we were all gazing at the moon because we seen little red dot moving towards the moon, and in a blink of the eye the moon had dissapeared and the dots were coming to earth. ?? reply

join