It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who went to the future... [tv ad campaign]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't think I've seen this vid posted anywhere.

I just found by chance this video. Basically, this man was repairing a pipe in his kitchen, then saw a light, and found himself in his own future.

I reckon that it would all be so easy to fake, however I don't see well the point, and it looks like a sincere story. Maybe that guy is so very much like his father & made the exact same tattoo?

Thoughts people?

[Edit]
Video should work... I don't know why it doesn't... Nothing wrong in the link...
[Re-edit:]
And I'm not even drunk... sorry guys................. Link fixed!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by SpookyVince]

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have seen this.
Who is taking the picture of them though!?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Video doesnt work

please fix

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Edited:
Sorry for my mistake, it now works.

To answer the question of who's taking the picture...
Have you ever been anywhere where you wanted a picture of yourself and handed the camera to another person? Like in this case (assuming what he says is true) his wife? kid? mother? neighbour? Or a photography taken with a timer?

[edit on 7-12-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
this has been posted several times, and its from a swedish commercial for AMF Pension, and their motto is: the future - a pretty good reason for a pension plan. here are 2 videos from them.

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
To answer your question of why someone would want to do this, it's the same answer as always...attention. This would be real easy to figure out with the facial recognition software that is available these days. A couple of bald guys with the same tatoo doesn't impress though, especially considering it might just be some fake press on tat.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Nice find Daniem, guess we have the answer then :p

Maybe I should have searched a bit more around it before posting, but I saw no related videos that were not the paranormal/ghost/ufo kind, so I guessed it was either serious in the category, a joke, a hoax or something like that, not just a publicity video that was used in a wrong way...

new topics

top topics

join