It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kop Busters" in Odessa, TX

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
One of the best interviews I've heard on Alex Jones; Barry Cooper and wife Candy in studio. Where in the hell did it all go wrong???

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply toI hope they get what's coming to them, They make good Cop's look bad and that suck's. post by Ign0rant

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This has been going on in every state.

The cops claiming someone broke some minor law just so they could do a illegal search.

I have had it done to me on at lest 8 times.

Most of them have been where I have been pulled over for weaving while driving. i was not weaving and they know i was not this is a common cop trick for pulling people over when they have no legal cause.
And even after the cops see that i am not DUI they still searched my car or truck.

They even broke into my next-door neighbors house after claiming that someone called saying they had not seen her in two weeks and they thought she might be dead in the house. She was out of state visiting relatives. and all of her friends in the neighborhood knew this.
And i was picking up her mail and and if they had just knocked on my door and asked they would have found out. or even checked her mailbox and they would have found her mail was being collected for her.

if she had been dead a few extra minutes would not have mattered.

No one in the neighborhood we can find made the call.

They allready have taken her guns because her ex husband who was a drug dealer and who has not lived there for years still gets mail sent to her address. They claim he still lives there just because some of his mail goes there.
She is still trying to get her guns back

[edit on 22-2-2009 by ANNED]

<< 6  7  8   >>

join