It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Conspiracy of All Time

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
snip...

dimensional, four dimensional, create, destroy and a lot of sad humbling BS.....

snip....

"No, Jesus was a regular trickmaker as for his miracles

******Wrong

Me: Well what if I told you exactly what Jesus did in order to actually humble a generation that based themselves on signs and miracles, retorical riddles solved physically and so on? What if I told you that Jesus was one of the first pharmacy and psychiatric "active" based doctors and never did a real physical miracle in his lifetime? Of course you would deny it. From blind faith. Well I can do exactly the same things Jesus did, only I would do them in his regard, not mine, like he supposedly did for us, allthough not true. Whales were fish back then and you could easilly feed the group present with the given amount of whale meat you get from the "fish" from the Jonasign, the only thing they would get from young Jesus according to his own words. And they baked giant breads in deserts, and burning oil represents the Light and floats on water and could easily be brought accross a sea. It's all about technology and explanations. You did know that the path we chose some 6000 years ago was technology and wisdom, not truth? If I walk inside a boat sailing accross the Genesareth sea, am I not walking on water=? If I walk or skate on ice (the Genesareth sea frose during the winters at the time of Jesus), Am I not walking on water? And if I am the Light as I would be if I was Jesus and you were the audience, would not a burning oilslick hovering above any water, sea or river, being the Light? Fools! You are victims of a smothtalking son of a "virgin"! And he laughed his hearts out until he had to pay. Yeah the cross. He even had to buy the sword to defend himself, and he should conquer? Had I'd been him, I'd rather trust someone who had already payed for what his silkyfeet had nevered.

The rest was too stuid to reply to, so I guess you are satisfied. Not? Damn.,...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"Me: Well what if I told you exactly what Jesus did in order to actually humble a generation that based themselves on signs and miracles, retorical riddles solved physically and so on? What if I told you that Jesus was one of the first pharmacy and psychiatric "active" based doctors and never did a real physical miracle in his lifetime?"

*****you would be deceived to believe this. He did exactly what is written in the Bible. It is frustrating for non-believers not to be able to understand the parables. They are blinded to the truth by the Holy Spirit because they do not seek truth. They don't want truth therefore the Holy Spirit blinds them to the truth.

"Of course you would deny it. From blind faith. Well I can do exactly the same things Jesus did, only I would do them in his regard, not mine, like he supposedly did for us, allthough not true."

******You can't walk on water at any time, you can't create life, you cannot create a universe, you can't make an actually blind person see again, you cannot raise people dead for four days come back to life again, and you can't raise yourself from the grave after three days for starters. No, you can't do anything that Jesus did, promise you.

"Whales were fish back then and you could easilly feed the group present with the given amount of whale meat you get from the "fish" from the Jonasign, the only thing they would get from young Jesus according to his own words."

*****His miracles about the fish and bread was witnessed by 5,000 + people. His coming back from the dead was witnessed by over 500 before he accended to Heaven.

"And they baked giant breads in deserts, and burning oil represents the Light and floats on water and could easily be brought accross a sea. It's all about technology and explanations."

******Nope, these were actual miracles that can only be explained by the creator himself.......as he willed the fish to appear and the bread.....

"You did know that the path we chose some 6000 years ago was technology and wisdom, not truth?"

******Yes.. by the prodding of Lucifer.

"If I walk inside a boat sailing accross the Genesareth sea, am I not walking on water=? If I walk or skate on ice (the Genesareth sea frose during the winters at the time of Jesus), Am I not walking on water?"

*****He walked on the water without help, and by words calmed the sea by his will.

"And if I am the Light as I would be if I was Jesus and you were the audience, would not a burning oilslick hovering above any water, sea or river, being the Light? Fools!"

******Nope.....not for Jesus the Creator of the universe, or God incarnate. Not the same thing.

"You are victims of a smothtalking son of a "virgin"! And he laughed his hearts out until he had to pay. Yeah the cross. He even had to buy the sword to defend himself,"

******He never had a sword. His sword was the word of God. This is what is meant about the sword. Like I said, those that don't seek truth, won't know truth.

"and he should conquer? Had I'd been him, I'd rather trust someone who had already payed for what his silkyfeet had nevered."

******You didn't create the universe, Jesus existed even before creation. Don't forget the Trinity existed before Creation.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
But here's the major difference between any cornerstone and any capstone. The corner stones of a building are the weakest points of the structure. Remove them and the building will tumble to the ground. But what happens with it if you remove the capstone of the building? Well, if it is the center of a single classic coned brick bridge arch, it would be like removing any other brick. And unless it is part of the actual roof of a building, not much would happen if you took away the "last stone" which is the cap stone. I mean, what would happen if I stole the last stone layed on top of any pile of bricks, not much would happen, because it is not part of the bearing construction.

You make an interesting point, but this is just one theory. Perhaps the reason the freemasons use the keystone to represent Jesus in the royal arch, is that it is the last stone. The cornerstone is always the first stone in a building, and in an arch the keystone is always the last stone added. I think this might be a clue, not sure though. It could represent the next and last coming of Christ(at the rapture?) or simply the omega part of "alpha and omega, the first and the last".

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Pyramid represents the destruction of the Catholic church. The all seeing eye is the eye of Horos or the all Seeing eye of Satan, same thing. Its not the eye of God in any form.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

The Pyramid represents the destruction of the Catholic church.

How so?

The all seeing eye is the eye of Horos or the all Seeing eye of Satan, same thing. Its not the eye of God in any form.

So it's satans eye? Are you sure it's not the third eye or the eye of Ra? Speaking of which, Horus has all the same atrributes as Jesus was said to have, so wouldn't that make Jesus a lot like satan? According to your synapsis it sure sounds that way.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

******You can't walk on water at any time, you can't create life, you cannot create a universe, you can't make an actually blind person see again, you cannot raise people dead for four days come back to life again, and you can't raise yourself from the grave after three days for starters. No, you can't do anything that Jesus did, promise you.

"Whales were fish back then and you could easilly feed the group present with the given amount of whale meat you get from the "fish" from the Jonasign, the only thing they would get from young Jesus according to his own words."

*****His miracles about the fish and bread was witnessed by 5,000 + people. His coming back from the dead was witnessed by over 500 before he accended to Heaven.

I saw Chris Angel walk on water. Does that mean he is Jesus in the second coming? There were well over 5,000 witnesses who also saw this.

Oh by the way I can create life too. I am a father. But it also takes a mother. It takes the insemination of a fathers sprem to fertilize the mothers egg. Sperm doesn't just float down from heaven and go wherever it choses you know.

******Nope.....not for Jesus the Creator of the universe, or God incarnate. Not the same thing.

Wait I thought God was the alleged architect of the Universe. So you are saying that Jesus is higher than God and Jesus created the universe? Then how come the Universe was already created before he was ever born?

"You are victims of a smothtalking son of a "virgin"! And he laughed his hearts out until he had to pay. Yeah the cross. He even had to buy the sword to defend himself,"

******He never had a sword. His sword was the word of God. This is what is meant about the sword. Like I said, those that don't seek truth, won't know truth.

Right. Well I am pretty sure Caesarion probably had a literal sword. That he enforced the word of God (Caesar) with.

******You didn't create the universe, Jesus existed even before creation. Don't forget the Trinity existed before Creation.

Neither did you. So where did you come up with all this stuff?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"So it's satans eye? Are you sure it's not the third eye or the eye of Ra? Speaking of which, Horus has all the same atrributes as Jesus was said to have, so wouldn't that make Jesus a lot like satan? According to your synapsis it sure sounds that way."

******Horus has been given the same attributes as Jesus on purpose by Satanic inspiration in order to deceive just as it is being used now. The all seeing Eye, of Horus or RA is the eye of Satan.......same thing. the 13-story pyramid, the year 1776 (MDCCLXVI in Roman numerals). Most of the people think that it represents the date of the signing of the American Declaration of Independence, but it actually memorializes the foundation of the Order of the Illuminati, which was on May 1, 1776. (Note the Zionist-Communist May Day connection).

The pyramid represents the conspiracy for the destruction of the Catholic Church (and all existing religions"), and the establishment of a one-world government, or a United Nations dictatorship. The eye radiating in all directions, is the "all-spying" eye that symbolizes the terroristic, Gestapo-like, espionage agency that Weishaupt set up to guard the "secret of the Order and to terrorize the populace into the acceptance of its rule". The Latin words "ANNUIT COEPTIS" translate to "Announcing the creation or beginning". Below them, "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" translates to a "New secular order" and the year is written in Roman numerals at the base of the Pyramid.

Manly Palmer Hall explained the symbolism otherwise. He said, Annuit Coeptis means "He (NOT the Christian God) has smiled upon our endeavours". The capstone or triangle signifies science, NOT spirituality, and that the scroll underneath, bearing the inscription "Novus Ordo Seclorum" indicates the nature of the enterprise: a "New order of the ages", an order of science and knowledge as opposed to Christian (morality) superstition and fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The pyramid represents the conspiracy for the destruction of the Catholic Church (and all existing religions"), and the establishment of a one-world government, or a United Nations dictatorship. The eye radiating in all directions, is the "all-spying" eye that symbolizes the terroristic, Gestapo-like, espionage agency that Weishaupt set up to guard the "secret of the Order and to terrorize the populace into the acceptance of its rule". The Latin words "ANNUIT COEPTIS" translate to "Announcing the creation or beginning". Below them, "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" translates to a "New secular order" and the year is written in Roman numerals at the base of the Pyramid.

Manly Palmer Hall explained the symbolism otherwise. He said, Annuit Coeptis means "He (NOT the Christian God) has smiled upon our endeavours". The capstone or triangle signifies science, NOT spirituality, and that the scroll underneath, bearing the inscription "Novus Ordo Seclorum" indicates the nature of the enterprise: a "New order of the ages", an order of science and knowledge as opposed to Christian (morality) superstition and fear.

Thank you thats a good enough answer but you are still not answering my question. What does that have to do with the fall of the Roman Catholic Church?

Don't get me wrong. I can tell you have a lot of knowledge about the Illuminatti. But we discuss issues f faith, that is where I begin to lose you. I DONT want to convince everyone in the world that Jesus was Caesarion. I DO want to stay on topic though. This thread is not absolute proof and I know that and I am openly challenging people to come and try to debunk me for the purpose of research. The bloodline of Jesus Christ is one of the most contreverisial issues in mankind if not THE MOST. I really want people to help, by doing theur own research and really trying to debunk that there was a connection to Caser. EVERYTHING that I have seen leads me to believe that Caesarion was Jesus. There are just WAY TOO MANY coincidences about the two that CAN NOT BE IGNORED. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Someday soon the Roman ship is going to sink.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
“I saw Chris Angel walk on water. Does that mean he is Jesus in the second coming? There were well over 5,000 witnesses who also saw this.”

*****It is lying wonders and trickery, as he is not Jesus. If in fact Chrissy, made a pack with Satan, there lies a possible connection. However, it would be because he is in league with Satan.

“Oh by the way I can create life too. I am a father. But it also takes a mother. It takes the insemination of a fathers sprem to fertilize the mothers egg. Sperm doesn't just float down from heaven and go wherever it choses you know.”

******Really, surely you know better than this. : ) you cannot create life. First You have to create the sperm and the soul that makes up the life. All you do is repeat what ever human has done since God breathed life into the first human. Don’t even try.

“Wait I thought God was the alleged architect of the Universe. So you are saying that Jesus is higher than God and Jesus created the universe? Then how come the Universe was already created before he was ever born?”

******God came to Earth as Jesus, in order to have a personal relationship. The Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God are all the same but each manifestation serves its particular purpose. God is the architect of this creation but unveiled he is too powerful to show himself. However he veils himself, as in the Burning Bush, or comes to us in human form, also veiled.

“Right. Well I am pretty sure Caesarion probably had a literal sword. That he enforced the word of God (Caesar) with.”

*******Pretty sure???? Caesarion is more than likely some character in history I don’t know but its for sure Caesarion didn’t create the Universe nor is he of any significance in history. He certainly wasn’t Jesus. Jesus was jesus, and well, Caesarion was guess who?, Caesarion.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

First You have to create the sperm and the soul that makes up the life.

Thats what I did and I can even PROVE it.

It is the force of creation is it not? As opposed to your idea which is absolutely unbelievable.

******God came to Earth as Jesus, in order to have a personal relationship. The Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God are all the same but each manifestation serves its particular purpose. God is the architect of this creation but unveiled he is too powerful to show himself. However he veils himself, as in the Burning Bush, or comes to us in human form, also veiled.

Really?!?
ok. Was that is only name? When they saw him walking through the garden were they like hey look busy, it's God.

*******Pretty sure???? Caesarion is more than likely some character in history I don’t know but its for sure Caesarion didn’t create the Universe nor is he of any significance in history.

So you FINALLY ADMIT that you haven't even looked into this at all. And THIS WHOLE TIME you were not here to try to debunk me, but rather push your beliefs and your FAITH into my discussion about this very contrversial matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The trick is to make Jesus mortal. To design as many different scenarios as possible to lead people away from the claim that Jesus was the Son of God. Satan has been setting this up from day one, even while the Sons of God were no Earth, with man and creating nephilim. This was the reason for the flood. Herod was inspired by Satan to kill the first born, etc...........In the desert Satan even tried to confront Jesus himself and tempt him to worship Satan, or sin.

Here is the actual bloodline of Jesus.

ldolphin.org...

bloodline of Caesarion. He was strangled not put on a cross. BIG BIG Difference...............

www.freeonlineresearchpapers.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Here is the actual bloodline of Jesus.

ldolphin.org...

Yes and believe it or not, everybody on the list you just mentioned have their historical equivalents as documented in the Bible. Jesus was not the only one. If you read carefully. you can determine who these 13 ruling bloodlines were.

bloodline of Caesarion. He was strangled not put on a cross. BIG BIG Difference...............

www.freeonlineresearchpapers.com...
Her son Caesarion was strangled and the rest of Anthony’s children were raised by Octavia. Cleopatra was made a slave and was afraid that Octavian was going to humiliate her in front of the people she had once ruled over and decided to take her life.

Not a very clever cover story if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I already know that Jesus Christ is God incarnate. I sent you the research just now that is cursory but accurate.

You have never and will never create a soul or a sperm by willing it into existence.

When you create your first molecule see, me and certainly your first universe let talk.
)

The Sons of God have limited supernatural powers and the nephilim have the knowledge of the supernatural but they are evil more than man can even imagine.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We have, Jesus came from the Royal line of David to Mary. He, Jesus was born of the virgin Mary as will by God his seed into her womb. If Joseph had been the father, jesus would not be of Royal blood and certainly not born of God but born of Man. Jesus like Adam was God's only Begotten son. Even Adam was born differently. Adam was breathed into existence by the will of God with no human parents. Somewhat different than Jesus. The Trinity existed before even creation but in spirit form. Then, God himself stepped down and came to earth like man through the normal birth cycle as a Baby. Imagine, our creator, the creator of the Universe had to have his diapers changed. This had to happen in order to take our sins, was to be like us and go through the same temptations and trials that we do.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
not a cover story.....its what happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You have never and will never create a soul or a sperm by willing it into existence.

I don't even have to try it is nature and it is the force of creation.

When you create your first molecule see, me and certainly your first universe let talk. )

See I could become a scientist and manipulate genitics but I don't because I am not powerful and greedy. I don't do things that would go against the nature & physics or try to manipulate them. I suppose I could if I really wanted to. I could create a madman like frankenstein with super human powers, hell we got guys that want to be girls so they get a sex change. We got all kinds of biologically manipulated freaks out there in the world. There is a science behind genetics and DNA and scientists have found ways to manipulate them. I am not saying that was the case with Jesus or any of these other bloodlines, but it is a possibility.

See if I wanted to I could cover up my own identity, fake my death, go study the vedics come back later and call myself Jesus and people wouild believe me because they wouldn'tknow the difference. This was the most inconceivable lie ever told in history and it has hept humanity in the dark as they are weak for several generations.

But you know what, I don't. Because I am not in the business of decieving people. I am more less struggling just like everybody else out there. I am more worried about my families safety than I am about some guy named Jesus coming to save me.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"I don't even have to try it is nature and it is the force of creation. "

*******No, its not. Nature doesn't create anything by itself. God created nature and the force of Creation is the one living God. The Force is not self contained or alive. God controls it.

"See I could become a scientist and manipulate genitics but I don't because I am not powerful and greedy."

*******As I said, man cannot create nor can he destroy. He can only change what is already created.

"I don't do things that would go against the nature & physics or try to manipulate them."

*****I know, because we can't as humans.

"I suppose I could if I really wanted to. I could create a madman like frankenstein with super human powers, hell we got guys that want to be girls so they get a sex change."

******No, its not the same thing. Eugenics is however advanced by the knowledge of the Nephilim. A sex change is once again, not creating life its changing what already exists.

"We got all kinds of biologically manipulated freaks out there in the world. There is a science behind genetics and DNA and scientists have found ways to manipulate them. I am not saying that was the case with Jesus or any of these other bloodlines, but it is a possibility."

******Its more than a possibility, as you said, it IS being done to a degree that few humans have any idea. they are decades ahead of the norm.

"See if I wanted to I could cover up my own identity, fake my death, go study the vedics come back later and call myself Jesus and people wouild believe me because they wouldn'tknow the difference."

*******They would know the difference because the 40 different authors, writing 66 books, over a period of 1,600 years, and not one contradiction. No one will die for a lie. As far as Jesus they saw his hand prints and the holes that the nails made.

"This was the most inconceivable lie ever told in history and it has hept humanity in the dark as they are weak for several generations."

******Actually this is incorrect. The ministry of Jesus and the Holy Bible has been true all along.

"But you know what, I don't. Because I am not in the business of decieving people. I am more less struggling just like everybody else out there. I am more worried about my families safety than I am about some guy named Jesus coming to save me. "

******Now you are deceiving your family. you only get two chances, and one is gone already. let you family decide if there is one single need.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its not worrying about Jesus Christ coming back to save you, its doing everything else and knowing that he will in his time. In the meantime we do what we need to do to prepare like we are now.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
12/21/12 I have laid out their plans and their strategy that they are getting ready to do in the near future and checked it by others that have done the same research and they all agree on its sequence. ....its ugly, jesus or no jesus.........

get ready to hunker down as they set things off in due time.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join