It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the answer here the entire time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Although this is not our moon, what if our moon is actually a space station?

totallylookslike.com...

Why is it always facing away from us? If there was people that needed a planet, why not set up base outside of a planet that was the right distance from the sun?

Could something like this have started somewhere else as a space station like the one we have? Could it have eventually grown to this size as the planet it was orbiting became useless? Could they have moved it here, earth?

According to ancient records the moon wasn’t always here, some say it wondered into our orbit within the last 20,000 years.

For example, the Tiawanako monolith tells a story about how the moon wandered into our atmosphere and was then captured by the earth. What if it wasn’t captured but it was its destination?

Was this sometime around when humans are believed to have started becoming advanced so to speak? How many more stories about the moon doing this are there around the world?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand

According to ancient records the moon wasn’t always here, some say it wondered into our orbit within the last 20,000 years.

Who says that?

Btw, this is the moon in the linkie you provided:

Nice big crater though a death star it is not.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Mankind was suposidly landed on the moon back some rounding up on 40 years ago now? And after all that effort and all that time man has yet to return? If you listen to some seemingly creditable reports it's not that mankind achieved the moon landing and had no reason to go back, it's rather the fact that they found the moon already occupied.

I'd love to know the reality to that set of stories.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
gonna try this one more time in another post.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Mankind was suposidly landed on the moon back some rounding up on 40 years ago now? And after all that effort and all that time man has yet to return? If you listen to some seemingly creditable reports it's not that mankind achieved the moon landing and had no reason to go back, it's rather the fact that they found the moon already occupied.

I'd love to know the reality to that set of stories.

If that's true, why did they go there more than once? Why do they keep sending orbiters there? Doesn't make sense if we were told to get off the moon does it?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by The Stand

Who says that?

Btw, this is the moon in the linkie you provided:

Nice big crater though a death star it is not.

I do not know the exact time, but I read the story about the Tiawanako monolith in a book called "old world secrets the omega project codes". I think there is a similar sumerian story. I am mainly wondering if these stories are true and how many more of them there are?
Could they just have parked there and colonized earth?

[edit on 7-12-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Iapetus, orbits Saturn and looks alot like the Death Star.

Complete 6 part article HERE

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If the moon has an effect on our oceans, maybe it is the original HAARP, maybe it is the origin of god, I am just trying to keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

THE STAND

Why is it always facing away from us? If there was people that needed a planet, why not set up base outside of a planet that was the right distance from the sun?

OP check this out - I think most moons are in synchronous rotation
Link

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo

THE STAND

OP check this out - I think most moons are in synchronous rotation
Link
Thank you for the link, very interesting, but it seems kind of like MSM and does not explain why the ancients say the moon is new. This makes me worry because if you have ever had to deal with MSM you realize that most of it is crap.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by The Stand]

top topics

join