It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tortured teen escapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

TRACY, Calif. - After being held captive for about a year, an emaciated and shackled 17-year-old boy climbed out a window in the home of his captors and walked into a nearby gym in search of help, police said Wednesday. Authorities were still investigating the boy's alleged imprisonment and abuse by a California couple, but details of his escape were becoming clearer, police said.
article here

I was surprised to not find this already here when I did a search. Perhaps I missed it but this story has been on the radio a bit lately and apparently each new day brings new evidence against the aunt and such. From what they say, there is a lot to this story but I listen to more talk radio than I do scour the internet. I had trouble finding any more than this so far but apparently there are myspace pages out there somewhere and all.

I am just always amazed when I hear of monstrous things such as this, but these people also had children that they treated normally. The one woman was a girl scout leader. Friends are shocked and amazed. I just do not get how people can do this stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ouch that's just so so terrible. it makes me wonder if police keep most of these things undercover. i wonder how much crime like this we're never told about.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

[edit on 6-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

join