It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Skull DNA Testing Proves Not From This Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

what exactly do you know about dna.our dna has a bunch of what they call junk strands etc, that our scientists don't have a clue what its for.
so mabey it is alien.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
One thing that totally irks me, is when people imply that humans could cross breed with an alien species. First of all, assuming the aliens would incorporate DNA into their cells, the DNA would not even begin to approach anything known on earth, having come from a different environment, history, mutation rate, etc. Not to mention the fact that there would certainly be a different configuration and number of chromosomes. It would be like a human trying to mate with a lobster, and I concede that the lobster would be MUCH more like us than an alien species. Then of course there is the arguement that aliens could manipulate DNA in a way to make it possible. Well this may be true, but if they possess the ability to modify DNA to such a degree, why would they need us to crossbreed? They could simply tailor their genetic makeup to whatever end they need. Also, if aliens came here thousands of years ago, wouldnt there still be some evidence of their having been here, ie a long abandoned base, satellites or space hardware still in orbit, or artifacts on the moon or mars? I think we would have seen something by now. Face it, 99 percent of all life out there is microbial, there may be some intelligent species but they are probably widely separated and maybe end up blowing themselves up mostly. Sorry to be a skeptic but I dont think intelligent life is common. Look at our planet, 3.5 billion years it took to evolve 1 species with intelligence enough to create a technological civilization (and I say that with some degree of sarcasm). I dont think we are alone, but I think our space brothers are very, very far away.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by NavalFC

what exactly do you know about dna.our dna has a bunch of what they call junk strands etc, that our scientists don't have a clue what its for.
so mabey it is alien.

Im not sure what your asking...are you asking if maybe some of our DNA is alien DNA?

No. Scie.nce has managed to trace the lineage of DNA on Earth and establish what is known as common descent, that all life on Earth down the line descends from the same ancestor.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If they can extract collagen from T. Rex, that really isn't much good for PCR.

Are most dinosaur fossils proof that they're alien, since they can't extract DNA or even partial sequences?

There are 2 main articles of evidence here:

the mother was human; and they can't identify the father.

No evidence of an alien at all.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
No, I dont assume. I go based on empirical evidence.

Yes, you do assume. It's too bad that you don't realise it.

As far as the rest of the galaxy, I dont know but I can certainly tell you they havent colonized the solar system we inhabit

Which proves the paradox of where are 'they'? 'We' are already here! We have colonised this part of the galaxy.

Maybe 'we' are 'they'?

You assume that 'they' are not here, based upon a lack of evidence. It's a very brave assumption, NavalFC. A little naieve too...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You can't safely "assume" anything without empirical evidence.

"Proof," as the OP titled this thread, requires evidence.

Without evidence there can be no proof. Otherwise it's called "faith."

[edit on 9-12-2008 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Which proves the paradox of where are 'they'? 'We' are already here! We have colonised this part of the galaxy.

Maybe 'we' are 'they'?

You assume that 'they' are not here, based upon a lack of evidence. It's a very brave assumption, NavalFC. A little naieve too...

If we believed everything that had no evidence, we would be in a right pickle.
I think what you are saying is we are originally aliens, from another planet/solar system/galaxy?
The evidence in the fossil record contradicts this.
It's possible the very first cellular organisms might have been the product of comet debris from three and a half billion years ago, but that is about as alien as we get, if that even occured.
I mean, if you use occams razor, we can discard the alien races on other planets with advanced technology and speciation charecterictics that would enable them to breed with homo sapiens, and just settle for the likelyhood it was a child with a skull abnormality or disease.
You could argue anything that is unprovable, like god did it, or it is satans work, or its an alien, because without being to either prove or disprove it, it's completely meaningless.
But, I imagine it is possible to prove or disprove it was a human with a hydrocephalic skull...

What is also provable, is that they've been milking this for $30 a book since 1999.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by cruzion]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ok

that's an old video.

if this hasn't been posted yet.. let it now be posted...

here's an email I got from the author.. the guy you see in the video - Lloyd Pye
dated Nov 14th , 2008
yes that's just last month.
wheras that video is like 2 years old.

heres the email...

Dear Starchild Skull List Members:

(1) Coast to Coast appearance this coming Monday

(2) Starchild documentary will be filmed in 2009

(3) Complex DNA testing will be completely funded

(4) 200 hardback copies of "The Starchild Skull" still available

(5) Still revising "Everything You Know Is Wrong"

(1) It's been well over a year since you've heard from me, but now I have some important announcements to make. First, I'm going to be on Coast to Coast for the first time in 20 months. My appearance will be this coming Monday, the 17th, at the usual time. Those who can't listen to it live can hear it on the archive list at www.coasttocoastam.com

(2) The main thing I will be announcing on the show is that I am presently contracting with an award-winning documentary producer in England to create a one-hour documentary about the Starchild's story. As part of that production they are going to initiate the all-important DNA testing that can only be accomplished with the revolutionary technology invented and implemented by 454 Life Science, a company in Branford, Connecticut.

(3) The cost of this testing is what has kept us on the sidelines for the past two years, waiting for a break of some kind. Now we have it. The cost is still staggering, $200,000 for acquisition of data alone, but this is what the doco company is willing to put up. Analysis of the data 454 will produce and a number of other costs still have to be covered, but we all hope to find ways to make those much smaller ends meet. The point is that the worst of it is finally accounted for, so we should be able to depend on this being the historic project we have for so long expected it to be.

If all goes on schedule, contracts will be signed before the end of the year. I'll meet with the producer in January when he and his team will fly over. We'll map out our filming strategy, the testing will be initiated, and several months later it all should be complete. The background story will be filmed during the time of testing, so everything should be wrapped up by mid-year sometime (June or July). Then all the footage will be edited and the film itself should be first aired some time in the fall of next year (2009). Just about now, in fact. And then, of course, it will be released to countries all over the world.

For those who need a refresher on the importance of this testing, let's recall that in the summer of 2003 we did DNA testing using primers. That testing showed that the Starchild's mother was human and its father was not. This is outlined on the website (www.starchildproject.com

) and is detailed in the book I wrote about it, "The Starchild Skull." What we have needed was a new test that could tell us precisely HOW FAR the Starchild's DNA is from normal human DNA. This is what the 454 test can provide--overwhelming proof that the Starchild is indeed "alien" to a degree that simply can't be denied. Thus, the undeniable proof of alien reality that we've all been looking FOR is, in fact, the thing we have all been looking AT for nearly 10 years.

(4) Speaking of THE STARCHILD SKULL, of the original 2000 hardback copies that were printed, we still have about 200 left, and these will be offered for sale on C2C to finish them off. Anyone on this list who doesn't have a copy of the hardback version should definitely get one. They are the last of those 2000 and there will never be another printing of that version of the book, so that will make it a collector's item in just a couple of years. Buy one and hang onto it and watch its value climb (and don't forget that the holiday season is upon us). We're selling autographed hardbacks for $30 and we pay the shipping. If you don't have one and want one reserved before the show, go to www.belllapbooks.com

(Bell Lap Books....get those three 'L's together) and look at the upper right where it says, "Last of the First Editions." That's the place to order if you want one. If you prefer a paperback, those are available through Amazon for under $15. There is no limit to that supply, although they won't be autographed.

(5) Also, I get three or four emails per week from people wanting to know when I will finish my revision of "Everything You Know Is Wrong." I want you all to know that I'm working on that and getting through it, but there is simply an enormous amount of new information to incorporate into the old material. Plus, I will have to be dealing with the documentary for much of 2009. My hope is to have EYKIW ready for publication sometime in early 2010, though I'm sure you all can understand why the Starchild film project has to come first.

Best wishes to you all for a happy and healthy holiday season......

Lloyd Pye
[email protected]
www.LloydPye.com

so...

all your discourse and yapping on the subject can re-commence in fall of 09' when the data is IN.

not now, where there IS no prevalent data.

-

[edit on 9-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Having taken the time to read this thread, I only have one conclusive thought:

I am extremely disappointed I will never have the chance to own a Ham-raffe. :[

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

strange how he needs "funding" for the DNA tests.. many institutions would probably do the test for free in this instance just because of the idea of an alien skull..

though on the other hsnd even in this thread it has been shown that this is likely in no way a human/alien hybrid and more likely a deformed pure human skull, so they might still want the money

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

No, I dont assume. I go based on empirical evidence.

Yes, you do assume. It's too bad that you don't realise it.

As far as the rest of the galaxy, I dont know but I can certainly tell you they havent colonized the solar system we inhabit

Maybe 'we' are 'they'?

No I dont assume. I go on emprical evidence, something you and other UFO proponents should learn about. You UFO proponenents, wll many of you firmly believe aliens are visting Earth now irregardless of what the evience shows it is almost a dogma o relgious proportions. I havent assumed anything, every view I hold in this arena is based on empirical and testable evidence, something UFO proponenents have none of

and no we have not colonized this part of thew galaxy.. Do you even know what the definition of colonize is?
EARTH IS OUR HOME PLANET. WE DID NOT COLONIZE IT, HUMANITY WAS BORN HERE.
and currently Earth is the only planet we inhabit. this is NOT colonization.

as far as your "maybe we are they" CRAP, because thats what it is, this is another big poblem i the UFO field. Alot of you UFO believers, instead of going on the evidence, if it doenst agree with you, you invent stories to try and make it fit!

This is why UFO study has become such a scientific DISGRACE.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

strange how he needs "funding" for the DNA tests.. many institutions would probably do the test for free in this instance just because of the idea of an alien skull..

wow, dude.

do you know how the world works?
we exchange currency, for value of service/product.

extensive chemical testing and analysis of the DNA molecule is not free.

I don't know what side of reality you come from , but in OUR little planet... this material costs cash, man!.

got it?

yeaaaah... that's what I thought.

now go nuzzle your muzzle up to the buxom of irrationality once more, just like you're used to, and breathe in another deep heaving breath of ignorance.
you militarily brainwashed dunce.

we'll talk in Fall of 09'.

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Me? irrational? Uh huh yeah right. Maybe you should read up a little bit more but many academic institutions that are federally funded anyway will do these sort of tests in the name of science without charging a dime.

and did you even bother reading the second part of my post? I think not.

Heh, you want to believe this skull is an alien hybrid based on 0 evidence and you want to call ME irrational.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh and as far as your "military brainwashed dunce" comment. Nice. attack me because Im former military. You have 0 ammunition to use against me, so you attack me personally.

You obviously do not know anything about said military if you believe that everyone in the military is just a "brain washed drone"

and another thing why did you even bring that up? NOTHING IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD has in anyway invovled the military.

Im brain washed..why? Because I demand proof for things? Because I base conclusions based on empirical evidence?

You and some of the other UFO proponents need to understand that that is how REAL SCIENCE WORKS.

No, instead of discussing these points you felt the need to attack me personally. You reduce your own credibility each time you do this as it shows you have nothing, and are further reduced.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Me? irrational? Uh huh yeah right. Maybe you should read up a little bit more but many academic institutions that are federally funded anyway will do these sort of tests in the name of science without charging a dime.

find me an institution that's willing to put up the 200 grand for free for Lloyde.
Find it.
Connect the dots.
Make it happen.
Lets see it.

Heh, you want to believe this skull is an alien hybrid based on 0 evidence and you want to call ME irrational.

never said anything about my desire as to whether this is produced as actually alien or not.

never bro.

get yer forum-facts strizaight.

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Oh and as far as your "military brainwashed dunce" comment. Nice. attack me because Im former military. You have 0 ammunition to use against me, so you attack me personally.

bla bla yeah I think most military are idiots so what?

so do most people.

they're made to kill that's all.

it's cool.

they may be GREAT guys on the inside.. but come on.. overall.. I.Q. wise.???

I know I'm not popular for laying this truth out.. but for the most part.. the majority of the basic grunts.. are not that intelligent.. and that's with whom I group you under.

Of course there exist thousands of ingenious brilliant scientists employed by the military.
Minds of which would out-do me in a split second, because they're the ones paid the highest and picked from the highest bushels of the highest laurels of the scholastic world.

don't get me wrong.

but my comment was specifically directed at YOU , not these higher minds... which I know you're not one of, because of your comments, posting etc...

you're just some goofball on some messageboard who's word doesn't mean squat...
just like me.

so chill

and we'll meet again.. in the fall of 09'
when they have their data.
the data gleaned from the actual.. paid for.. DNA study ..

OF THE STARCHILD SKULL.

(to be continued in fall of 09'!)

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

really? you group me with a grunt? Without knowing what my job specialty was? What kind of stupid assumption is that? And as far as your hating the military...if the US or if your not from the US which ever nation you are from, if it should ever come under direct attack or invasion, you wouldnt be hating your military for long now would you?

and hard data in 09? This starchild crap has been around for a LONG time now, almost 10 years, and they still dont have "hard data"?

GIVE ME A BREAK.

and Im not a higher mind? because I wont buy into some crap with 0 proof?

Again you have NOTHING. o you attack me.

Hard DATA..

It should not take 10 years to get a DNA test of a single skull! GET REAL.
No proof that this is in anyway alien, and lots of proof that this is just a human deformity.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

And as far as your hating the military...if the US or if your not from the US which ever nation you are from, if it should ever come under direct attack or invasion, you wouldnt be hating your military for long now would you?

don't you EVER claim I hate the military, boy.
Both my grandfathers served in the south pacific as Capitains of destroyers and pilots of gunfighters.

dont you even.

just know what truth is.

and know how people view you on this board.

again... to be continued in FALL of 09'

-

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

how people view me on thos board? honestly prevenge your last 3 posts have been attacking me personally. Are you really this low on ammo to the point where you need to scrape the bottom of the barrel?

and again you keep saying you goup me with the grunts... How? when you dont even know what my job in the military was.

and a far as how people view me.. hmm.. lets see
this is a board where the majority of the people take UFO lore as gospel and believe anything that coincides with their belief..and I and other UFO skeptics here take that and throw it out the window, actually requiring proof for our conclusions.. Yea I can imagine how people view me.

Im here to fight against ignorance, not win a popularity contest.

And no nothing will happen in the Fall of 09.

Asside from the fact that I think the alien hybrid view has been killed to death by actual evidence on this thread, asside from that theres one question you never asked yourself

This man claims to have a half alien skull, has been milking money from this via his book since 1999, and your telling me it takes 10 years to test and get some sort of consensus on a single skull? give me a break.
What this man is doing is milking his BS. He has to keep his readers hooked, on the line, always saying more is coming.

If there was even a chance that what the man was saying was true the rest of the academic community would be on this like flies on crap.
But they know better.

And then you scroll down in your thread and add the word biatch with tongue sticking out...seriously are you a 12 year old? is this what high minds do when they debate is mix ad hominems with childish insults?

You have 0 credbility in my book.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
calm down man.

till FALL of 09 we will see the actual data.

mods - I'd lock this thread till then.

-

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join