It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible's been tampered with!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thats why its called "revision"! Revise the revision that was revised before the other revision so that it is revised from the first revision which got revised before the first written revision to the revised revision.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nothing that the OP has said proves that the bible is tampered with. The only thing that the OP has said and proves is miss understand of the scripture. Yes we are to follow our rulers laws. But what if they go against God's divine laws????? What if like Hilter said go kill and murder and RAP the women and jews???? Do we do that?????? No of course not. That would go against God's divine laws!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember God's laws are more important than man's laws??? What if by instances we get a one world religion and Nation. And that nation said you have to follow the God of Sun who you worship as a Hugh stone of a fake sun God.

Do we do as the bible says and forget the God of Jesus Christ. LOL I dont think so. First and foremost we are Christians and we most always do as we think God would have us do. Then gvt or leaders. God bless

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Nothing that the OP has said proves that the bible is tampered with. The only thing that the OP has said and proves is miss understand of the scripture. Yes we are to follow our rulers laws. But what if they go against God's divine laws????? What if like Hilter said go kill and murder and RAP the women and jews???? Do we do that?????? No of course not. That would go against God's divine laws!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember God's laws are more important than man's laws??? What if by instances we get a one world religion and Nation. And that nation said you have to follow the God of Sun who you worship as a Hugh stone of a fake sun God.

Do we do as the bible says and forget the God of Jesus Christ. LOL I dont think so. First and foremost we are Christians and we most always do as we think God would have us do. Then gvt or leaders. God bless

Really? You do know you are talking to someone who has grown up in the Word, I also talk and debate with people who have master's degrees in theology, have written sermons, ect..
I know what I'm talking about.

Show me where in the Bible it says that we are not to follow rulers if they go against God's law.

Also, according to what this scripture implicates is that the rulers are the ones telling us what God's law is.

"1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

This does in fact imply that the government are ministers (people who preach the gospel and give council) and that if you resist them, then you are evil and you are resisting God's very will, this is bs.

It's pretty cut and dry there, not much to interpret, I know you would love to just believe what you've been believing all along, so many times us Christians think we know it all and that we are never wrong when it comes to scripture, we believe in all this Joel Olsteen bs. Main stream Christianity is a cancer, it's a disease, something that needs to die off, the true teachings of Christ are what's needed to be followed, not the government manipulated "gospel".

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

give biblical scholars very little credence, I know a guy who has a master's degree in theology, he know nothing about what the Bible means
reply to post by TheRandom1

Isn't that like having a masters degree in fairies ?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

Unless god tells you to, of course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join