It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not much to say here.

There was nothing obvious there when I took this picture.

Lots of activity around here, it seems.

Hope this link worked ok.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of termite mound... or a tree stump. My question is this... if there was nothing obvious there when you took the pic... what exactly were you taking a picture of? A nondescript field?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for looking, I was at a sandbar near me taking or trying to take bird pictures, I saw a crane he took off as I was taking this picture.

Hope that helps.

This place is a haven for birds, the picture is cropped, it was very wide angle, so the subject must have been close to me.

mob

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The odds that it is an alien are greater than me attending the next Bilderberg meeting. It is an interesting object none the less. Go back there and see if anything is still there or looks like it might have been there.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ahhh Spaxz beat me to it... easy solution. Go back to the place and see what it is. Mystery solved. Unless of course you cannot find anything there now

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I did that and there is nothing there but grass that grows in the sand.

Thanks

mob

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
kinda looks like someone bending down to tie their shoelace...that is unless my eye sight is going on me??

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The "alien" looks metallic to me. The first thing that entered my mind when I saw the image was that the thingy to the left can be a piece of a car fender, the other some machine part... Or perhaps it is just one pice, a bent fender...

Just a suggestion. But I certainly don't think this is an alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, assuming all that you say is true, I have no idea. I can only say that it does not resemble any kind of alien I've ever heard described.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Most definetly looks to me like an alien from alpha draconis

two lines

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
why would this be an alien?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
why would this be an alien?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm sure I don't know for sure what it is, but the reason I stuck it up here is I could see nothing there when I returned to the spot. Strange I know, but I never saw anything like that there before. This place where I was is protected and kept very clean. Who can tell, but it could have a logical explanation although I don't know.

I asked my daughter who teaches college, and she said she never saw anything like it before. The world is full of strange things for which there is no explanation. just thought it might be of interest to someone who knows more about these things.

Thanks for looking all.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, to me it just looks like the remains of some animal. The bone sticking up in the air and possibly the skull. Why would someone take a picture without taking a closer look? Was it actually moving or what?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi Deny,

Where did you get the idea I didn't look? As I stated there was nothing there, other than a crane which flew away just as I was snapping the photo. The preview screen on the camera is pretty small, 1.8 inches.

That is a small crop from the original shot.

I have very old eyes and can't see something that small very well these days. I can see fine through the eyepiece with the diopter adjusted correctly for my eyes. Just the dang preview screen is too small for my tastes. If I ever buy another dslr the preview screen is going to need to be bigger the this one.

I don't see it as you do, so I could be reading it differently, To mr it looks like a robot in the middle and don't laugh a character with a suit with a hood on with its face pointing to the left.

Towards the back I see some characters who look like they are not quite fully visible.

Thanks for looking.
Mob

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

It's a toilet,an alien toilet.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks like the grim reaper with a gray hoodie on to me, next to a rock/ mount/ stump of some kind.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It looks like a Jawa to me.

Other than that, I do not know what this is.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the great ideas!

Hmmm, a Jawa? Don't know what that is but could be.

Grim reaper in grey, nice one also.

Alien toilet, now why didn't I think of that.

roflmao

Mob

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

Hey there marsorbust, after reading through the thread I noticed you'd mentioned that you'd returned to the location where the photograph was taken and there was nothing there on your return. And this is the mystery that prompted you to make the thread (did I get that right) ?

Might I suggest you go back and take 2 more pictures 1 x from the same spot where you snapped the first and 1 x close-up of ground where the object/person/alien was.

Two reasons this would be a good idea ...

(i) It proves this is not just another wind-up thread and stops the naysayers in their tracks by showing the thing in the original pic really has gone (this can be proven by checking the tree-lines correspond in both pics).

(ii) It gives us something to compare with ... to see if the area where the object is in the original has changed (tracks maybe., if it was a living thing).

As it is, I'm inclined to think it's a tree stump and a fallen piece of trunk to the side of it. We really do need the other pictures before anyone can know for sure ... and it would certainly add substance to the thread.

Woody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join