It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish settlers act like terrorists in Hebron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Jewish settlers act like terrorists in Hebron

The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem has released graphic video footage showing settlers fighting with Palestinians in Hebron and shooting two men at close range in the hours after a settler house was evacuated by police yesterday.

The film, recorded by a Palestinian resident in Hebron, shows settlers attacking his house, which was in a valley close to the three-storey building where dozens of settlers were evicted by Israeli riot police. In the hours after the eviction, Jewish settlers rioted in Hebron, throwing stones at police and Palestinians and setting fire to Palestinian trees and attacking Palestinian homes. Most of the violence took place between the evicted house and the nearby hardline Jewish settlement of Kirya Arba.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Isn't religion a wonderful thing...........

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All of the ILLEGAL settlements on Palestinian land need to be torn down. They should never have been allowed to be built in the first place. God did not give any land to Israel, the British did.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am a Christian and accept that the Jewish people were blessed by God, BUT being a blessed people they SHOULD ACT LIKE IT. Gods blessing DOES NOT make the jews better that any other.

I am NOT a right wing Christian who believes that EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that Israel does is blessed it is NOT and the Bible does not say that either.

Enough of the religious or faith aspect, this is NOT what this video is about, this is about CRIMINALS commiting criminal acts and the WESTERN Governments and Media being deafening by their silence.

The Settlements are illegal and Israel is WRONG, and before some Right Wing Nut tells me I am wrong, Pointing out that someone is wrong is NOT cursing them, it clearly states in my Bible that when a brother steps out of line he must be spoken to and disciplined! Its in my Bible it should be in yours, read it!

For the rest of you non Christians this is a clear act of criminality

join