It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone working on building a Ufo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Only a small percentage of our population are built for inter-galactic travel . One job requirement is that you must be healthy and live-long . There are still monumental kinks to be worked out , due to the fact that even the most immune humans seem to fall to pieces without this beautiful earth's magnetic fields and abundant oxygen . If only we were as 'angels' those lovely ethereal , gaseous creatures , everything that is poison to earthlings is 'ambrosia' to them. All of their 'pollution' problems in their corners of the galaxy come from sucking up the dirty laundry fumes from planet earth. That small segment of our human population that is fit to go be settlers on some other planet , already own all the spaceships ... it would not be a stretch for them to climb aboard and get the hell out of dodge. It beats the inevitable alternative. The enemy of earth has always been from within . Natural law might naturally rule and although the topsoil of earth might become an unpleasant and explosive place to be , the real big danger would be 'implosion' and everything under the ground might cave and be violently sucked into itself. I believe their is some description of the sun arriving followed by an army of angels. The sun is having trouble getting its job done in the ionosphere and it calls to other space objects for help. Magnetars and meteorites hear the S.O.S. of the sun and they are coming closer in order that they might help the sun. I have searched this whole galaxy over and I have gazed at the planets and there is NONE NOT ONE !!! that compares with our beautiful blue planet ! I will stay here with the primates , you reptilian guys board your ships and become pioneers , it really isn't necessary or even very nice to want to kill off anybody when you are the ones that have the means to leave.....here. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
Only a small percentage of our population are built for inter-galactic travel . One job requirement is that you must be healthy and live-long . There are still monumental kinks to be worked out , due to the fact that even the most immune humans seem to fall to pieces without this beautiful earth's magnetic fields and abundant oxygen . If only we were as 'angels' those lovely ethereal , gaseous creatures , everything that is poison to earthlings is 'ambrosia' to them. All of their 'pollution' problems in their corners of the galaxy come from sucking up the dirty laundry fumes from planet earth. That small segment of our human population that is fit to go be settlers on some other planet , already own all the spaceships ... it would not be a stretch for them to climb aboard and get the hell out of dodge. It beats the inevitable alternative. The enemy of earth has always been from within . www.youtube.com...

I do believe that we need to have cultural, and much deeper changes to our psyche before we start travelling in Space on a regular occasion. The last thing we want is for Jehovah's Witnesses to be bugging EBE's
It maybe the best thing not to make Space accessable to all the idiots and fanatics of this world right now. Also we need to be in a higher state of being and awarness, especially if we were to come into contact with EBE's. There is clear evidence that Ufo's hide themselves in the infrared or UV range of light most of the time. There is some kind of mandate for aliens not to reveal themselves too much. There are changes that the human race and the individual must make before we can start making use of this technology and start travelling in Space.

This is a good example of how Ufos hide themselves in UV and infrared most of the time.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

and it seems , those europeans lifted it from hindu monks , guardians of the secrets of an ancient civilization - gone by .. www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I think a good synonym for 'angels' is 'aliens' , but I just seriously doubt that they need spacecrafts to get around. Unless of course they are so=called 'fallen aliens' who have assumed a solid and heavy body , and is slavish to gravity . They would need spacecraft , just as the humans they have joined , would need them. Why do you have a hard time believing that ancient humans invented them and modern humans have resurrected them ? Really , it seems that spaceships would be archaic and clumsy to any true , intact and untampered-with 'alien'.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia

Only a small percentage of our population are built for inter-galactic travel . One job requirement is that you must be healthy and live-long . There are still monumental kinks to be worked out , due to the fact that even the most immune humans seem to fall to pieces without this beautiful earth's magnetic fields and abundant oxygen . If only we were as 'angels' those lovely ethereal , gaseous creatures , everything that is poison to earthlings is 'ambrosia' to them. All of their 'pollution' problems in their corners of the galaxy come from sucking up the dirty laundry fumes from planet earth. That small segment of our human population that is fit to go be settlers on some other planet , already own all the spaceships ... it would not be a stretch for them to climb aboard and get the hell out of dodge. It beats the inevitable alternative. The enemy of earth has always been from within . www.youtube.com...

I do believe that we need to have cultural, and much deeper changes to our psyche before we start travelling in Space on a regular occasion. The last thing we want is for Jehovah's Witnesses to be bugging EBE's
It maybe the best thing not to make Space accessable to all the idiots and fanatics of this world right now. Also we need to be in a higher state of being and awarness, especially if we were to come into contact with EBE's. There is clear evidence that Ufo's hide themselves in the infrared or UV range of light most of the time. There is some kind of mandate for aliens not to reveal themselves too much. There are changes that the human race and the individual must make before we can start making use of this technology and start travelling in Space.

This is a good example of how Ufos hide themselves in UV and infrared most of the time.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]
Regardless of any level of 'awareness' It is becoming increasingly evident that a portion of the population wants the other portion of the population-gone. The question is how they are to be gone . It seems a waste to be so anti-life and anti-earth and the best side for the job , should get to stay here -IN PEACE. Since one side of this coin seems most fond of war and weapons of mass destruction and a host of death-notions , they seem not to be truly happy here and perhaps they should just go away and leave this beautiful blue ball to the farmers and the poets and those best capable of giving it stability and grace. I think we need to have an open and honest debate about who should go and who should stay , this blue ball needs more TLC and less greed - the excessively greedy - should leave , they really are not objective enough to rule and their methods are madness. (P.S. and we might have to stop eating the animals , . I would miss fish and gator tail) ( aliens - schmaliens , are you sure they aren't distorted little people in alien-suits ?) or perhaps they are the 'angels' our creator said inhabited this galaxy with us ?

[edit on 10-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Its very hilarious that people actually think that these highly advanced beings in these highly advanced vehicles would not think of the infra-red spectrum when configuring their cloaking devices to hide themselves.

IR video doesnt prove anything except that video sure looks terrible when shooting in IR.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Vehicles ? such an earthly notion. Tell that to General Motors and Ford , that might shake a little money-maker. Yes , Virginia there are some highly advanced HUMAN beings........cheers !

[edit on 10-12-2008 by aethernaut]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This is an example of how ionising air and making it flow like wind can make a craft lift off the ground. It's impressive, but not a true Ufo.

These are examples of the Coanda effect.

This one combines both the air ionisation, causing wind and the Coanda effect.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Watch at 21.22

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Only a small percentage of our population are built for inter-galactic travel . One job requirement is that you must be healthy and live-long . There are still monumental kinks to be worked out , due to the fact that even the most immune humans seem to fall to pieces without this beautiful earth's magnetic fields and abundant oxygen . If only we were as 'angels' those lovely ethereal , gaseous creatures , everything that is poison to earthlings is 'ambrosia' to them. All of their 'pollution' problems in their corners of the galaxy come from sucking up the dirty laundry fumes from planet earth. That small segment of our human population that is fit to go be settlers on some other planet , already own all the spaceships ... it would not be a stretch for them to climb aboard and get the hell out of dodge. It beats the inevitable alternative. The enemy of earth has always been from within . Natural law might naturally rule and although the topsoil of earth might become an unpleasant and explosive place to be , the real big danger would be 'implosion' and everything under the ground might cave and be violently sucked into itself. I believe their is some description of the sun arriving followed by an army of angels. The sun is having trouble getting its job done in the ionosphere and it calls to other space objects for help. Magnetars and meteorites hear the S.O.S. of the sun and they are coming closer in order that they might help the sun. I have searched this whole galaxy over and I have gazed at the planets and there is NONE NOT ONE !!! that compares with our beautiful blue planet ! I will stay here with the primates , you reptilian guys board your ships and become pioneers , it really isn't necessary or even very nice to want to kill off anybody when you are the ones that have the means to leave.....here. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Mr. Mayor , it is very expensive to build a spacecraft. Even spacecrafts have been subject to inflation. In the earlier part of this century , only the treasuries of one or two governments was needed to build the ships , nowadays many treasuries must be emptied to keep up to standards. Holographic technology is also very costly to produce any sort of convincing 'show'. It is possible that many new ships are being built , right now , but it would be out of reach for any modestly endowed citizen to actually build one.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poet Of Deception
If someone figured out how to create a mechanism which moves with planets gravitational pull.

You could move as fast or slow as you wanted.

Its kind of like the magnet idea.

I wouldn't be able to explain it properly but i have heard scientists are working with something similar to what i mentioned!
www.unitednuclear.com... scroll down this page , poet , it may inspire you.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What good is a UFO craft if you can't power it? The power system is exotic and out of reach for most people. We are talking millions and billions of volts. A self-running fusion reactor hasn't even been accomplished(at least publicly) yet!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by nomadros
I'm building a "something" and have done some very simple experiments which made me have to work out a design for the universe. I'm up to 7 forces instead of 4, the weirdest (and closest to "gravity") appears to be some sort of pseudo ftl effect although nothing actually goes anywhere.

You claim to have done all this? Then I guess you won't mind posting some images and your mathematics?

I'm may still kill off gravity completely as matter may be attracted to regions of space/time rather than other bits of matter, but I normally mull that one over just to annoy myself.

Uhuh, I'm listening. Tell me how you will achieve this!

Oh, there appears to a God because the whole thing seems to be some sort of recording system. I'm staying an aethiest though because I'm not having some hairy ar$ed deity telling me what to do.

Spoken like a true adult!

Gimme a Break!

IRM

I've thought it up and done a few experiments which I've taken to academics(professor grade)The kicker was that they wanted repulsion instead of attraction as they have difficulty doing that in electrostatics. So I gave them repulsion on any material from 150mm away. They wanted it stronger before they'd give me money and I wanted money to make it stronger. You got to admit it scary for their careers.

As regards getting rid of gravity (as a concept), I've got a model for that, but at the time the academics said it was, quote "sh1t" and as I was completely unsure what I was talking about (still am to a certain extent) I backed down. I still don't like the concept, but it's there and I can show it in another experiment.

Regarding God...whatever. The last time someone said I was immature, I was 5.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No, but I thought about it many years ago... - How cool that would be - To never be late for work again, or to goto the other side of the world in a second in the middle of the night & have a snack, just if you felt like it, & come out, & ... pretend you're an alien.. say you're a Pleidian, & get lucky, or alternatively, show up at a rave & come out, & trip everyone out...

But seriously; We need a reverse-engineering program OUT of the black-ops to know how to make one, or ... would you have plans?

Know an alien's phone number to ask him how to build one?

What to do? LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Its very hilarious that people actually think that these highly advanced beings in these highly advanced vehicles would not think of the infra-red spectrum when configuring their cloaking devices to hide themselves.

IR video doesnt prove anything except that video sure looks terrible when shooting in IR.

Cheers!!!!

Really... How do you know that they cannot cloak against IR, & reky on the assumption that most of the life they want to hide from does not see IR.
Whatever the case is, UFOs have appeared & dissapeared, & have been transparant.

So think before you post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join