It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central American leaders agree on common currency, passport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
au.biz.yahoo.com...

Well, i do not trust that much NAU idea or Amero - but this Unionization is becoming more and more popular - for example we are now part of Mediterranean union , with several countries that even do not recognize Israel.
Also i liked this:

The eight leaders vowed to promote "a regional conscience that instills people with a sense of identity and belonging to a united Central American region," including "perfecting the issue of a Central American passport and the adoption of a single Central American currency."

Oh, and this:

The leaders also agreed on a 41-point "Plan of Emergency Measures" to confront regional financial upheaval that includes a regional credit fund and stimulus programs for the region's farming, consumer and trade sectors.

So maybe people who said that crisis is orchestrated to facilitate those kind of unions are correct? Anyway - not going to eat the hat.
Edit:
Forgot to add - i heard it on radio hour and a half ago - and it took me time to find it on the net for some weird reason.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
People can create unions on pieces of paper but most forget that we draw the lines on the maps, we create the reality we wish to see. These people might want to make a reality that has Unions all over the place but in reality humans tend to ignore those boundaries, instead of ever larger unions which helps promote ever larger wars and or global tryanny why not rally for smaller states and disunite the countries into smaller municipalities? The smaller the less able to garner great bodies of people to fight for out of control feeding machines. The greater the city, society or nation the greater the desire for power and the likely use of it.

new topics

join