It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Everyone on Earth needs to see this video** It will Change your life...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That changed the part of my life where I was gonna use the bathroom.
I held it in and now I have a stomach ache. Grrreat.

Thanks for changing my life.

God Doesn't hang 10!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Was this meant to change my life in way that makes me want to end it?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
You just said it..."I prance happily through the path I choose "
And in the end, what if you're wrong?

Then I leave my fate to a just God. If it is Gods will that I burn forever in a terrible place, Than I shall do so with gratitude. For to suffer in the face of God is far better than not to know the face of God at all.

My fear is not that God will remember my sins, my fear is that God will forget my soul.

I could not bear that.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
people burning in hell because they didn't watch this video = priceless

Can you tell us which Commandment says people will burn in hell for not watching a video?

I think people will burn in hell for passing judgement on others, even though the Bible says not to pass judgement on others.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by Mozzy
people burning in hell because they didn't watch this video = priceless

Can you tell us which Commandment says people will burn in hell for not watching a video?

I think people will burn in hell for passing judgement on others, even though the Bible says not to pass judgement on others.

Don't worry I am sure they will quote one

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well i was agreeing with a lot of what he was saying, until he started mentioning god. The worlds an amazing and beautiful place without there having to be a god.

I watching the full length of the thing and all it did was reaffirm my idea that there isn't a god and that the world formed from natural processes, many of which we've explained very well. In fact knowing how lucky we are to even be here makes the world even more beautiful.

No god though sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
wow, i just mean wow, how?
i have never seen anyone except the local jehova's witnesses, act so completely enthralled, darn it really is scary when you think about it, what would a person like him do should the pope ask him to kill his brethren for they were evil???

i mean haven't the world suffered enough religion already, christianity have robbed away almost an entire age of scientific discovery and free will.
not to mention all of the other crimes against humanity.
i am not going to list every single crime as i believe the above is the worst.

but there is something far more frightening than that, there is more than one malevolent religion out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
God/Jesus doesn't want you to have a religion with him...religion can be deadly as the Pharisees did/do. He merely wants a relationship with you. I fear that the Jehova's witnesses among other major doctrines might have a deadly religion. These "religions" are missing the point entirely. It's all about your heart felt relationship to the Father.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by mytquin]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well, i am not trying to offend you here, religion is one of the things i never could understand how anyone could believe in, all the contradictions, the almost text book hypocrisy of the central christian core for one.
i really would rather not get in to a semi religious showdown, i watched the video again, but i still cannot see anything but a confused, misled, vulnerable and to some degree i really pity him.

im sorry if i offended, but i believe in putting out the facts and while these above examples may not be true as they stand, but it is the fact that it is why i never could look at most religions without getting frustrated.(EDIT* of course not the exact man but the people that seem so, in lack of a better word, brainwashed)

now i know perfectly well i have nothing to become frustrated about, but i do, i become frustrated with the fact that some teachers cant keep their beliefs outside the classroom, i get frustrated every time i talk to any of the more extreme doctrines of religion, i become frustrated with government supported religion, i have to pay tax to the church even though i have removed myself from the church register(not my birth cert. and stuff that is still required to be available in the church you were born in, as well as the national registry)
what it means is i am no longer a member of the protestantic church.
i still have to pay tax to them.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. - Susan B. Anthony

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Oodain]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Every moment our brains record and organize data from the outside world, it maybe nearly impossible for us to just stop. We are already thinking all the time, our belief systems control and colour the world we see almost unknowingly to our minds. Change the software in your brain and the world can change, you can do this yourself by not conforming to some dogma of what anyone else may deem necessary for life. Everything appears beautiful, yet to look for meaning seems to lose the point of how we create and control what we see, the data shows we actively create the world we see, no God or Wizard of Oz out there, but no need to worry or lose sleep, to be certain of something maybe the worst form of enlightenment to be offering.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sorry guys but I'm always in a rush.. I just checked this and there are many interesting comments. I will answer all the questions you guys have hopefully by the end of this week. And for those who believe in the Big Band, and evolution and stuff check this out...

there are like 7 parts, it doesn't get interesting till about part 3, but ill post Part 1 for ya... The guy isnt boring either, he makes alot of jokes to keep u awake, so sit back and watch..

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join