It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racing Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti-baphomet

So, before you write off Chemtrails as mere water vapor
in the form of contrails, ask yourself, what if it's true??

What if they really aren't just harmless water vapor. What if...
They are killing us like they are killing the trees, the oceans.

Indeed, what if they've all been lying to for 80 years?

And if they've been lying about contrails, what else? How do we know that thunderstorms are natural? Do meteorites really come from outer space? Sounds unlikely to me!

Alternatively ....... Maybe some of these guys actually do know what they're talking about?

(Seriously - if you're going to argue against long established science it's best to understand the long established science first - something none of the owners of them chemtrail websites ever does, nor, I suppose, wants you to do either)

Anyway, nice pictures. A few more from my collection

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Do you have proof that those photos you took are cloud seeding?
They look an awful lot like contrails to be, especially this one:

Well, I imagine you think the same about these too.

Yet, you still ask for proof. The proof will be when
people start dying by the thousands at a time from
the chronic exposure of this.

You see, with the nanotech aspect of it, it can be steered, or targeted.

Turned off, turned on..

[edit on 6-12-2008 by anti-baphomet]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anti-baphomet

Why would you think those pictures show cloud seeding? It's totally illogical and an utter waste of time to seed clouds at high altitude - the only way it works is in low level clouds. Simple reason: high level clouds don't produce any precipitation!

(You do understand that cloud seeding means seeding pre-existing clouds with chemicals that induce the formation of heavy raindrops so that the moisture in the cloud precipitates to the ground - either to make it rain earlier than it would naturally have done, or to reduce the likelihood of the clouds developing into large cumulonimbus and producing damaging hail?)

Edit: btw since these so called chemtrails have been around since the 1920s, is there any reason why we haven't all started dying from them yet?

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Wow you're all over the place! You gotta choose what's being sprayed mate, is it salt? is it silver? or is it something alkaline?

Make up your mind!

We are getting higher alkaline levels here too. This is a large farming area that grows most of the barley for Coors, and Budweiser. Farmers are telling me that the yields are falling. But the prices were up this year, so watch for your beer prices to go up.

The salt is very bad for us and the environment.

Barley is used for reclamation of saline soils, in fact it's the most tolerant of all cereal crops.
You also mention higher alkaline levels, I'm curious to know how old this farm you mention is? Because barley is slightly alkaline, so after years and years of growing barley, the ground is going to end up more and more alkaline. It's basic chemistry.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Alternatively ....... Maybe some of these guys actually do know what they're talking about?

I was looking through that link and I found this

An experiment was conducted with the NCAR Sabreliner to measure the ice water content (IWC) and the total ice budget within its contrail. Particle size distributions were measured with an optical-array particle size spectrormeter

ams.allenpress.com... 3E2.0.CO%3B2

Could you kindly tell me what "particle size distributions" means. What particles? Soot? I know that the water needs a particle. What is in that particle distribution??

Thanks for the pics.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Wow you're all over the place! You gotta choose what's being sprayed mate, is it salt? is it silver? or is it something alkaline?

Make up your mind!

Silver Iodide, the main substance being used, (along with CO2 to supercool the surrounding atmosphere) is more commonly called "silver salt". I've already shown that.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have never heard of silver salt before.

So what does silver iodide have to do with increased alkaline levels at a barley farm? Are you going to answer my previous question regarding the age of the farm?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Could you kindly tell me what "particle size distributions" means. What particles? Soot? I know that the water needs a particle. What is in that particle distribution??

The study was looking at the size and distribution of ice particles. So, how big are the ice crystals, do some parts of a contrail contain larger ice crystals than others etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s. It is for our own good and will serve us well in case of a nuclear exchange with a nuclear-armed nation which is not aligned with NATO.

Countries who have recently joined NATO are also being subjected to this grid and much of the citizenry are not happy about it; Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As the others just before (Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic in 1999, East-Germany in 1990) are all obligated to follow certain policies and allowing the defense grid to be applied in their aerospace. The citizenry is not consulted and does not have a say in these type of operations, nor are the told of the negative health effects or environmental effects - such 'side-effects' being the end result of a classified operation...

When a country joins NATO - you will see that their citizenry quickly becomes aware of the chemtrail phenomenon and will begin to form groups to inform others and protest the spraying. These groups often lobby politicians aswell as create websites and leaflets to inform others.

It is likely that the planes spraying the chemicals that facilitate the operation of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid are from other NATO countries. The planes that create chemtrails are likely not piloted by members belonging to the military of the country over which they are applying the Grid. This ensures a certain level of detachment from the crime being committed.

The operations appear to be highly classified, and pilots told their actions are benevolent - it is likely they are told they are “Saving the environment” or something to that effect. I have no doubt they would face immediate court martial if they were to leak any data pertaining to this man-made phenomenon.

here are some interesting patents that will indicate some of the military uses for chemtrails.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

-This technology is used to amplify and increase the effectiveness of this technology:

www.patentstorm.us...

-this weapons system’s ability to detect and destroy an object is vastly increased with heavy metal particulate in the air.

The proof is there for all to see.

“Experts” are often conveniently on hand to help you deny the reality and to sideline and derail people who have pertinent and important information to release concerning the man-made, and dangerous chemtrail phenomenon. Everyone is an 'expert' on the internet

The reality is so frightening that having an ‘accredited’ expert on hand to create a meme of plausible deniability is actually an effective way of causing people to dismiss the chemtrail phenomenon. (You will likely notice their 'convenient' presence whenever the chemtrail phenomenon is being discussed, you will also notice how often they remind the members of their 'credentials' and 'expertise in the field' - some going so far as to register there names to indicate as much...

But then you take a look at the evidence, and the malevolent intent becomes self-evident. planes (either NATO or Private) are spraying something on the densely populated areas in the countries that are a part of NATO.

*Currently, there are NO LAWS against or even regarding weather modification in North America.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My fellow members,

As I have said, there are NO laws on weather modification in North America whatsoever!
-This opens the door for all sorts of malevolent aerial shenanigans and aerosolized foolhardiness, - both private and government.

Also, NATO planes do not have to be marked except on the tail and only then with their country's coat of arms. The marking is on a vertical portion and thus cannot be seen from below, this might account for unidentified planes spraying imaginary heavy metal particulate on us.

This is part of a defense system, it is for your own good; be glad!

I know I'm glad.

When you see chemtrails, You are actually witnessing the deployment of one of the primary components of a Lidar defense system.

This is a part of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid. This grid utilizes Lidar and high powered radar in order to detect and eliminate threats. Systems with capabilities similar HAARP are used to 'move' by attraction and manipulate the heavy metal particulate that has been deployed into the atmosphere. This technology serves to extend the operational life of the particulate ordinance, though it has other functions.

The dispersed particulate acts as a medium in which airborne objects are more readily detectable (even a stealth aircraft will end up coated in this radar reflective metal and thus will lose it's primary means of defense...stealth). Threats can then be more easily destroyed/disabled by the offensive capabilities inherent within the system.

As it is a defense system, and an expensive one at that, the operations occur over the areas most vulnerable to soviet attack - the ones populated by Humans and their vital industry. This makes me glad, are you glad also?

It really is for our own good, we should be grateful, glad even.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

I don't consider myself an expert in any way.

What I do have is a bit of common sense.

Tell me how an aerosol defense grid, as you put it, has anything to do with weather modification? The links provided are quite useless, in the first one, all it says is this:

Light scattering pigment powder particles, surface treated to minimize inparticle cohesive forces, are dispensed from a jet mill deagglomerator as separate single particles to produce a powder contrail having maximum visibility or radiation scattering ability for a given weight material.

How does that prove ANYTHING?

Oh look I found a patent too:
www.delphion.com...

It's a bird diaper!

Seems people make patents for just about anything....

the second link is dead. Convenient?

I think you should have a search on cloud seeding, specifically how they do it.
No where have I seen or read a reference to contrail like distribution, most cloud seeding is done from the ground. NOT at 30,000 feet.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

"I think you should have a search on cloud seeding, specifically how they do it.No where have I seen or read a reference to contrail like distribution, most cloud seeding is done from the ground. NOT at 30,000 feet."

You have yet to provide a substantive rebuttal - whining about downed links does not count.

Nevertheless, I shall provide the following example example for my fellow members - the subject being so important;

Evergreen Aviation says they can help with "sensitive environmental" missions, can carry 24,000 gallons of what ever you want dumped or sprayed, they can help "homeland security" operations too.

Their planes are white with 2 green stripes. [Go ahead and clip this into a quote and say..."OOOHHH White Planes" , (sarcastic voice)" they must be chemtrail planes...where is my tinfoil hat?"] But evergreens planes ARE white when seen from below and millions of posts on the internet report white planes laying down trails.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

Their planes use joint military airports too. They can do long haul and international flights also. Some have even been equipped with fire-fighting capabilities.

Chemtrails are not from regular commercial aviation, they are a secret operation which is criminal in my opinion because it may use my tax dollars on the unethical modification of the climate. I do not accept "weather modification" as a normal activity in my world. I reject it, no matter how many posts you throw at me saying "weather modification is ok".

Yes, I speculate...wanna know why, because Chemtrails are above top secret.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes, so we need to know what they are spraying, right? We need to know what to look for in our health problems, so that we can correct it, and eliminate the practice.

I personally believe they have "smart dust" that gets into our blood stream, and reaches our brains, heart, etc, and even just a word on a flash card can trigger a response, like a remote controlled drug.

But, I'm not sure they are that far yet.

I think, they may just be wanting to kill people off and take their money. You know, sophisticated thugs.

Check this out.

Certain substances other than Dry Ice can be used to seed clouds. For example, when silver iodide and lead iodide are burned, they create a smoke of tiny particles. These particles produce ice crystals in supercooled clouds below temperatures of about −5° C as the supercooled cloud droplets evaporate. The water vapour is then free to deposit onto the silver iodide or lead iodide...

www.britannica.com...

LEAD IODIDE???? This is bad.

One should take a look at this link, page 364
books.google.com... M&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA364,M1

Liquid Carbon Dioxide is what creates the blue haze, and the tired feeling.

Experiments have shown that seeding with dry ice and liquid carbon dioxide can lead to ice nucleation that is almost independent of temperature.
Using this technique, we have sprayed liquid carbon dioxide - a homogeneous ice nucleant - directly into supercooled stratus clouds over the Great Salt Lake. This generated an optical effect known as undersun and then completely cleared the cloud over an area a few kilometres wide.

physicsworld.com...

The above article is from 1998. Isn't that when chemtrails started showing up?

[edit on 7-12-2008 by anti-baphomet]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianduder

"I think you should have a search on cloud seeding, specifically how they do it.No where have I seen or read a reference to contrail like distribution, most cloud seeding is done from the ground. NOT at 30,000 feet."

You have yet to provide a substantive rebuttal - whining about downed links does not count.

Bit hard to rebut dead links and some random patent don't you think.

Nevertheless, I shall provide the following example example for my fellow members - the subject being so important;

Evergreen Aviation says they can help with "sensitive environmental" missions, can carry 24,000 gallons of what ever you want dumped or sprayed, they can help "homeland security" operations too.

Their planes are white with 2 green stripes. [Go ahead and clip this into a quote and say..."OOOHHH White Planes" , (sarcastic voice)" they must be chemtrail planes...where is my tinfoil hat?"] But evergreens planes ARE white when seen from below and millions of posts on the internet report white planes laying down trails.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

Their planes use joint military airports too. They can do long haul and international flights also. Some have even been equipped with fire-fighting capabilities.

Evergreen? who are they?!

Have a search, people actually think that video is them dumping chemtrails, it goes to show the absolute gullibility of some people doesn't it??

Chemtrails are not from regular commercial aviation, they are a secret operation which is criminal in my opinion because it may use my tax dollars on the unethical modification of the climate. I do not accept "weather modification" as a normal activity in my world. I reject it, no matter how many posts you throw at me saying "weather modification is ok".

So weather modification is not ok, but a supposed poisonous aerosol defense grid sprayed into the skies is ok? Weren't you jsut saying they were the same thing?

Yes, I speculate...wanna know why, because Chemtrails are above top secret.

Oh they're above top secret, yet they're above us in the skies for all of the world to see as well?

Come on....

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yes, so we need to know what they are spraying, right? We need to know what to look for in our health problems, so that we can correct it, and eliminate the practice.

So if what your saying is correct (Which I'm very doubtful) we should find elevated levels of lead in our bodies. Pretty easy to do, make a doctors appointment and find out!

Check this out.

Certain substances other than Dry Ice can be used to seed clouds. For example, when silver iodide and lead iodide are burned, they create a smoke of tiny particles. These particles produce ice crystals in supercooled clouds below temperatures of about −5° C as the supercooled cloud droplets evaporate. The water vapour is then free to deposit onto the silver iodide or lead iodide...

www.britannica.com...

LEAD IODIDE???? This is bad.

Now, regarding lead iodide, can you show me documentation of sustained use of lead in cloud seeding?

You can't, it was stopped from being used in the early 80's, if you had researched a bit better you would have discovered that.

Even then, they used only 200 grams at a time.

I now refer you to the first link I gave you on page 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I provided a link to the EPA's Toxics Release Inventory (TRI)

This is where you can find detailed reports of emissions industry releases each year.

Wanna know how much lead was released in the last reporting year (2006)?

491,889,420 pounds!

Like I said, a little bit of research goes a long way.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

*You are clearly Feigning ignorance of the vast amounts of relevant literature and research that is available.

I will nevertheless provide some reference material for my fellow members. They can make up their own minds.

Spraying Heavy Metals To Stop Global Warming

J.D. Aber and K.J. Nadelhoffer, "Nitrogen Saturation in Northern Forest Ecosystems." Bioscience, 39 (1989) pages 378-386

American Geophysical Union, "Jet contrails to be significant climate factor by 2050," AGU press release no. 99-19,

6/21/99

R.B. Ames and W.C. Malm, "Estimating the Contribution of the Mohave Coal-fired Power Plant Emissions to Atmospheric

Extinction at Grand Canyon National Park." In Visual Air Quality" Aerosols and Global Radiation Balance, Air and

Waste Management Association, Pittsburgh, Pa., 683-697, 1997.

Marcus Dalton, "Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas." Las Vegas Tribune, vol. 7 Issue 3, 8/19/05

S.L. Baughcum, "Subsonic aircraft emission inventories, In:Atmospheric Effects of Aviation:First Report of the

Subsonic Assessment Project." NASA RP-1385, pp. 15-29, 1996

Bill Gallagher, "Chemical Aurora Keyhole Surveillance." Arizona Indymedia, May 2004

Laura Kelly, "Mysterious powder shrouds area." The Alpenhorn News, Feb. 2006

D.M. Hunten, "Residence Times of Aerosols and Gases in the Stratosphere." Geophysical Research Letters 2(1): 26-27,

A.C. Mueller, "The Effects of Particulates from Solid Rocket Motors Fired in Space." Advances in Space Research 5

(2): 77-86, 1985.

U. Schumann, "In Situ Observations of Particles in Jet Aircraft Exhausts and Contrails for Different Sulfur-

Containing Fuels." Journal of Geographical Research, Vol. 101, Issue D3, 1996.

Weather mod. patent Numbers

6569393-5/27/03-Method and Device for Cleaning the Atmosphere.
6520425-2/18/03-Process and Apparatus for the Production and aerial dispersion of Nanofibers.
6412416-7/2/02-Propellant-Based Aerosol Generation Devices and Method.
6315213-11/13/01-Method of Modifying Weather.
6263744-7/24/01-Automated Mobility-Classified-Aerosol Detector.
6056203-5/2/00-Method and Apparatus for Modifying Supercooled Clouds.
6030506-2/29/00-Preparation of Independently Generated Highly Reactive Chemical Species.
5984239-11/16/99-Weather Modification by Artificial Satellite.
5762298-6/9/98-Use of Artificial Satellites in Earth Orbits Adaptively to Modify the Effect that Solar Radiation

Would Otherwise Have on Earth's Weather.
5628455-5/13/97-Method and Apparatus for Modification of Supercooled Fog.
5286979-2/15/94-Process for Absorbing Ultraviolet Radiation Using Dispersed Melanin.
5104069-4/114/92-Apparatus and Method for Ejecting Matter from an Aircraft.
5038664-8/13/94-Method for Producing a Shell of Relativisitic Particles at an Altitude Above the Earth's Surface.
4999637-3/12/91-Creation of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above the Earth.
4873928-10/17/89-Nuclear-Sized Explosions without Radiation.
4686605-8/11/87-Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

feigning ignorance?

Can you show that these patents are in use on a mass scale?

Can you provide evidence of your claims from a non biased source?
The one you posted above is brilliant!
Pay for a CD full of pictures of contrails....Absurd!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s. It is for our own good and will serve us well in case of a nuclear exchange with a nuclear-armed nation which is not aligned with NATO.

Except that the "NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid" is entirely fictional and was invented early this year by ATS member Truthtellist.

It is in fact rather more likely that chemtrails are created by Harry Potter's broomstick.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

My fellow members,

As I have said, there are NO laws on weather modification in North America whatsoever!

Indeed. You or I could pay a private company to cloud seed for us. That is something to be concerned about.

And cloud seeding is big business!

Also, NATO planes do not have to be marked except on the tail and only then with their country's coat of arms. The marking is on a vertical portion and thus cannot be seen from below, this might account for unidentified planes spraying imaginary heavy metal particulate on us.

The truth will out

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Take a look at the specs of the following AC

dentification:

Aircraft acronym: CAO - IL 18D

Aircraft category: Not open to TA access

Registration number: RA 7590

Manufacturer and aircraft type: Ilyushin Aircraft Design Bureau, Ilyushin-18D

Dimensions:

Length: 35.90 m; Height: 10.17 m; Wingspan: 10.17 m;

Flying performances:

Speed:
Min speed: 97 m/s
Max speed: 180 m/s
Usual speed during transit flights: 181 m/s
Ascent rate: 50 m/s

Altitude:
(1 ft = 0.31 m)
Min altitude:
Above sea: 164 ft
Above ground: 328 ft
Max ceiling: 32810 ft
Crew and scientists on board:

Crew (pilots + operators): 5 minimum crew;
Seats available for scientists: 10 - 20 depending on needs

Additionnal systems:

- System for shooting out squib (for weather modification purposes)
- System for seeding solid carbon dioxide, cement (for weather modification purposes)
- Aboard system for ground power supply

www.eufar.net...

Large airplane 129 ft long
Has up to 20 seats available
System for seeding.

Can someone say...."smoking gun"...

[edit on 7-12-2008 by anti-baphomet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join