It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my great auntie liz!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Some nights when i am asleep at nite i wake-up to here someone or somthing calling me liz!

Now when i am waking up in the middle of the night it is normally around the very early hours of the morning say ... 4ish, 5ish, and it is to someone calling me liz. (my name is not liz!)
This has happend on more than one occasion and it is different people who is calling this name to me. I decided to look into why people that where not even there where talking to me!
I went to my grandmas house to look throught the family tree and found that her aunite was called elizibeth, and liz to her family and friends. She died of a heart condition called SVT. (A Condition that causes fatail heart palpertations) This is a condition that has followed through the genes and now unfortunatly i suffer from this condition.

Around 8 weeks ago i was constantly in hospital in the critical care unit to make sure i didn't have a heart attack. It was when i was in hospital that the voices started and are still continuing to this day.

I think that this is somesort of a warning or something but i deffinatly think that the reason that these voices are waking me up have some kind of message from my great auntie or warning.

I would apriciate any kind of feed back from people and am happy to answer any questions!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are you on medication at all? If you were in hospital with cardiac troubles, then you're going to have been on a lot of very strong medications, coupled with the fact that you've been very ill would increase the chances of auditory hallucinations. However, i will admit the accuracy of the voices is somewhat interesting, however you could very well have got the information about the family connection years ago and it's been triggered by your recent troubles.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes i am on medication but the just beater-blockers and they do not affect mentaly, and the side-affects are physical. I have only known about my family relations for a short amount of time now, but i have to say that i feel kind of great-full that it is somebody that is related to me than somebody who wasn't.

join