It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just read it if u like odd numbers :)(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I want to believe you are attempting to explain some sort of existential philosophy, but all I see is a failed attempt, using what seems to be a delusional attempt at numerology and incomplete, inconsistent, hard to follow logic.

Please, I am throughly intrigued by existential philosophy, but I would like to be able to at least understand you semantically and grammatically.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 12/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am trying my best, my english is crap and well noted but my understanding of what and who i am is not. so bare with me

What im trying to say in the best way i can is that.

We are the odd number in maths, why? becouse we are here!! and yes thats a dumb and simple way to put it.

The universe if indeed uses maths as its DNA so to speak then we are a just a mathamatical equation of it? so in turn we use maths to understand the universe but at the same time with every calculation we make the universe gives us another becouse IT came first We came second? kinda see what am saying here??

I hope that helps and maybe i should have listened in english instead of thinking why the hell am i sat here .... ; )

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
wanted to add more to this..

Im trying to make it clear to the people who like to think the way i do or have some view of the world in maths.

Look its simple , the universe whatever that is !! has made us.. god aliens whatever you want to think, the fact is that we are here correct??

So i take that as my starting point "I AM HERE" so then i think ok im here and i live in a universe with so much going on in it "to much to think about". I leave out all the messy stuff here and focus on the main subject we all use everyday MATHS.. why did i pick maths? well we send probes into space and its reflected in nature.. good starting point i think
.. so why would i want to understand maths? well i dont but i do want to understand the logic of an odd number in maths and it god very deep very fast....

For me to use any maths i need to be here "alive" so i thought to myself well is that not a calculation on its own? me being alive i mean.. well duhh yes it is. I then got thinking well if im some kinda result of this universe then what am i or what do i mean in maths?? then it really hit me..

i am the odd number in maths, dont ask me why but this is so crazy to understand its sounds so crappy like a matrix movie.. but the only differnce is this is very very real..

think about it WHO calculated YOU ? lol and if he she or it did then using maths as we know it is BOGUS becouse we never factor into maths that WE are here.

If joe gives adam a ball and joe gives the ball to jill and jill has a ball how many balls did jill have?

dumb maths logical question but I thought of that. Were am i in that maths? I am the maths the total the answer and the question?

I just showed you how I and YOU are the odd numbers becouse i am one and can get 2 answers the wrong one and the right one Both are correct..

I know this is bizzar to most, but being and thinking you are the reason why we have odd numbers makes alot of sens to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
you arent making any sense, you need to explain how you got to the answers you have, if you just "arrived" to them, then you are not discovering anything, you are purely guessing

if i said that i arrived to a conclusion that everything was made by a big mushroom, than i've got to explain that, your trying teach something, that you cannot prove

top topics

<< 1   >>

join