It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just read it if u like odd numbers :)(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
YOU = 1
SPACE = 2
OUTCOME = 3

three is the reason why you and i are here and my little new found friend the worm

dont understand??

the universe is and aways will be a reflection of the understanding of the person relating to it. In this we have 2 things being alive and being dead, the dead part does not count ofc but the alive part does "duhh" let me elaborate....

if there was no you there is no space time and all that crap correct? Yes i am

but i add you into this sum: therfor you are 1 correct? YES I AM
SO if i add you as 1 then i need another 1 = the reaction of you being you
"yin yang" complex i know but try to keep up here..

ok so now we have you and the universe = 2 so what is 3 you may ask?

well its clear three is the outcome of the sum 1+1 = 2 == er nooo 1+1 =3

dumb as it sounds its true: In order for you to make a sum you need a reason to make it = 1 on its own

the reason we are here is the result of the universe making its sum of total reflecting on itself ie

we the humans of this rock ARE the 3 in this..

if i have lost you then i will try to make it somewhat more dumb

we as people are only a mathimatical equation, a very very simple one

You are here, The universe is here, and the rest is the result of both

3 Logic on its own merit is flawed as a concept much like the spellings and my grammer

But no one can "and i mean no one" can prove otherwise the fact that without our imput in "this life" we have nothing its very simple maths at its basic

first you need the calculation = 1 "the idea" as you will put it
then you need "the person" =2 you ask a question "any"
then you have the result / outcome = 3

no matter what one thinks about life there IS life so there for the possiblity of EVERYTHING you think of is real and could and may happen

why? becouse maths alone says for one to caluclate it means that the possiblity is there

hence why we are not alone. and if u think otherwise then im sure you need to learn maths alot more than you understand it 1+1 = 3 simple is simple as

let me state this again

1+1 = 3

(1+1) IS 1

im odd and so are you

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Your post makes no sense to me whatsoever.

This is the second line. Or in your world, the third.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
it does not have to make sens

you just proved me right

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud
Your post makes no sense to me whatsoever.

This is the second line. Or in your world, the third.

lol the funnt part is IT WAS THE 3RD LINE

Your post makes no sense to me whatsoever. 1
This is the second line. Or in your world, the third. 3

u see? lol

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This makes absolute sense.........

This is not a one liner (ask the OP......
)

edit: even in a one liner i seem to be able to make typos.....

[edit on 5/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
lol

look the point is i guess the world and what we live in is endless in some ways

we "me / you" are here for a reason im just putting it into maths..

trust me i have read alot abot every kinda subject on ATS and one thing stands out more than ANYTHING

without US me or you. what would it be? life? how can one observe if it ones not alive? how can one calculate anthing if one is not here to do so?

read my words and understand what i am saying here. Without YOU there is no OTHER

how can u think of something if you aint here? why not factor that into any simple calculation?

u see for me the only reason i have 1+1 = 2 is becouce im able to do so right? in basic ways but then if i think well wtf is the sum??? it is a result of me being here surley?? so then i add one "thats me and you" thinking of what we do ofc... so it must be 3!!

odd number call it what you want but i think WE as a people ARE the result of some crazy maths and im not sure what the odd part is about.. but im working on it. For now i know odd is a key to something and thinking ODD is normal..

or is the world still flat ?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A squared + B squared = C squared
but did you know A squared + B squared + C squared = D squared?
so maybe 1+1+1=4
and with how you put it 3-1 would =0?
everyone knows when you put 1 and 1 together there is always a little extra surprise thrown in.i don't all the way know what you are talking about but i like it.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I ain't contradicting you....i can see the whole flow of ying/yang and without darkness / no light. Everything that is ,is because we are experiencing it. It's nothing more, nothing less............

Now if you'll excuse i'm gonna fly around my livingroom some more simply because i think i can........

edit: i got the quote out because that was completly unnecessary

[edit on 5/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ok this is more than atoms and the chaos stuff.

i dont know about all the c d + f + g = kebab lol

what i do know for sure is without YOU or ME being in whatever we are in

and please prove what we are in please - you cant just like me. but if i take what is the basics of me you and eveything i conclude this:

If you "me or you" are not alive there are no calculations.. this is a fact..

So now i am here i am able to calculate "whatever" correct? yep u betcha" thanks palin lol"...

so what does this mean to me? making some post about me being able to? well its simple..

I am here!!!! if i do 1+1 its wrong why? becouse i did not factor ME into this little sum.. you see my point? without me "the most important part of the 1+1 there is only a false outcome" 2....

you can call it quantom physics i guess but then again even that is flawed.. why? becouse something and i sure as hell aint got onto this part is keeping both 2 and 3 going at the same time "its called odds / proberbility"..

am i a proberble outcome of an equation? are you?

we understand numbers but dont understand WHY we know numbers.

something very very important is missing from our own logic down here on the rock and i want to know what.. and im going after ODD numbers as the biggest key to this riddle

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
it makes good sense. started with a few assumptions but any good theory does that.

the universe = the sum of the parts. which can in turn be whatever you reflect it to be. the sum being greater than the parts total.

i think this is true with music too. any good music is more than the sum of it's parts.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

that is all one can do tho, i dont like to say anyone is wrong in how they view the world as we are all a result of it..

I dont know how i got here "other than my mother and farther" ofc but i mean the deep thing we all chat about on ATS or read ect.

i wanted to try and make some kind of drake thing but not about life but about. how we make sens of it in the way of maths ie me you and everything.

its simple for me becouse i think being alive on its own is amazing "ok some people dont but i think it is" so i give alot of thought into everything and everyone even if i dont like or disagree i will read and take it in.. what makes me more right than them? who is to say i am right but yet im still typing??

im not both sides of the coin I AM THE COIN

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

lol well im sure thats your own calculation not mine.

well you are here so i guess u could if u had the brains ; ) or the will power to make it happen...

not so long ago u we thought the world was flat ... wanna try spin that buy me?

if u want to be a smart arse i can be to but the fact is YOU prove my theory right.. why?? BECOUSE U ARE HERE and so am i

and yes there are ETS and what ever the brain thinks of BECOUSE WE ARE A PRODUCTS OF THE UNIVERSE THAT MADE US.. i knew this when i was 7 :|

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i could post lots of info about fractals n crap but u know i dont wanna coz people read the site and most aint clueless

point im sayin is : If we aint here then we can calculate jack..

So that means We are or should be IN whatever maths or mathermaticical stuff we think off

u see wat am saying? WE are The sum?

ok i know i sound stupid but its so hard to say what i mean

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I always thought 1+1=3 only when you have Mother+Father=Offspring.

However, in my studies, I have come to find out that 1+1 = 11

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I always thought 1+1=3 only when you have Mother+Father=Offspring.

However, in my studies, I have come to find out that 1+1 = 11

why because one of the 1's equals 1, and one of the 1's equals 10?

ekthplane plthz.

-

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

No, because two objects cannot exist in the same space at the same time. lol

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody just read René Descartes for the first time.

Its amazing how you always know your correct though. I guess that would be true in your world unless your telling lies to yourself since you = the universe and I just equal something your mind added in to make sense of it all.

Also, drugs are bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by prevenge

No, because two objects cannot exist in the same space at the same time. lol

er.. what's an object though?

if an object is consistent of atoms, and those atoms, electrons, protons quarks gluons etc..
behaving in a waveform (if we expect that) as opposed to particle form, then we very well could harmonize two waveforms (two objects) into the same space, thus two "objects" existing in the same space at the same time.

1+1=1

boo

ya.

-

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
3 is not a physical function
it is a result of a function.
1+1=3
sounds right to me....

3,6 and 9 are all the same number........ they all imply infinity.
they are the physical result of natural sympathetic harmonics
on a quantum level.

instead of 1+1, look at it as 1:1

yin/yang
positive/negative
on/off

duality.... ...yes............ but it does not stop there..
there is still the physical result left.......... The universe/consciousness.
and this universe/consciousness as we understand it, is INFINITE.
and in math we know this infinite number is in fact 3

your are thinking outside the box... I like it....

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thanks for that Maya432

You are correct in that 3, 6, 9 are all the same here. its not so much about the number 3 its what it represents!!

Infinty ? Well i dont know but i think "my opinion" that we are the reason for odd numbers..

if we can add a mathmatical equation to something then the universe must have calculalted us right??

I wanna know what that is or if indeed we see the world ass odd not even. Maybe we would understand it better becouse if we are the odd number from the equation of life then the way to look at life and the universe logicaly should be with ODD in mind ? "equilbrium".

It gets deep becouse you can apply this to everything.

aliens are real , maybe not in the way we all know but for sure there are differnt calculations to be able to create life, we see it everyday here on earth.. worms me u a lion all the result of maths as we understand it yes?

anything is possible becouse if you can think of it then it can or has or will or wont

top topics

<<   2 >>

join