It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global cooling prediction of guest speaker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Global cooling prediction of guest speaker

lfpress.ca

ENVIRONMENT: An Ottawa researcher says human activity is not causing a warming of the Earth

By CHRIS MITCHELL, SPECIAL TO SUN MEDIA

A professor from Carleton University may get the cold shoulder from environmentalists when he speaks in London tomorrow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have read numerous account of this being the actual case.

The world is actually in a cooling, not warming trend currently.

This is due to the sunspot issue, as most of you know solar flares are simply flatlining.

Golobal Warming as a sin tax on ian nnocent public, wow that would so fit in to my outlook of the NWO....

Make the innocent feel unwarranted guilt, then tax them for it...but leave the big players alone....
???

lfpress.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly funny that when the summer is hot we are bombarded with reports about global warming, then when it gets cold we see stories which predict global cooling?

What if what we are seeing is called a yearly natural seasonal cycle and there are anomalies and variants, and those also are natural?

The sky really is falling... hurry go have a look right now!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I would suggest you look at the science b4 you look out the window....inconvenient truth had me fooled, bought the DVD, now I know better.........

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Actually the Global Cooling theory has been on the internet for a while now with credible information to back it up. However, as with most things, the majority thinks it is bogus, however they think that global warming is much more credible. I laugh when I think of people spending tons of money to protect against global warming.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
it is now called climate change not glabal warming.

try and explain this to the global warming group.

storms are more severe when the planet is cooler, storms form when hot and cold come together, the more extreme the temperature, the greater the storm, if the planet was warming, that would mean that warm and hot come together, hardly an extreme, this would only produce a very weak storm cell.

so you can use there own excuse against them that storms are becoming larger and mor extreme due to cooling.

top topics

join