It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan city hit by deadly blast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
Lets not jump to conclusions folks. It would take a lot more time for India to mobilize their army. This isn't the work of the Indian government. It's either false flag or plain ol' terrorists trying to stir things up.

-Ign0RanT

Maybe not the government, there are other possibilities. Most already know of the Pakistani I.S.I. but the Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) are quite adept at co-opting 3rd parties and carrying out covert operations.

There was also talk of the Bombay attacks being directed at the now dead head of intelligence/defence[?] who had blown the whistle on Indian false-flag attacks. Incidentally why was CFR President Richard Haass in the hotel 24hrs prior to the attacks? (I'm just being nosey to know)

People such as Webster Tarpley have been blowing off a lot lately about Pakistan being the new target of the Obama Administration, courtesy of SoD Gates and his old boss... (pause for effect) Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Talk of new deep port in Pakistan and the possibility of running pipelines through to China. An attack on Pakistan would not only leave Iran politically isolated but geographically surrounded.

Food for thought anyone?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I agree wholeheartedly. Some people seem to refuse to believe that groups that hate each other will fight each other without any third party stimulus. Factions have killed each other for thousands of years. Unless the CIA has been involved in the Middle East since 550 AD then they have not been involved in feral hatred perpetuated amongst Muslims of different groups. They refuse to see that a real and new threat with many complex causes has arisen in the form of modern Islamic jihad and terrorism.

It is like when Lord Voldemort returned and no one would believe it. "He can't be back, Dumbledore! He just can't be!"

Some people want everything to be a deception so that they can feel like they are "in the know" about it.

So annoying. They blame the CIA and Mossad for everything and then when we try to talk sense they say that we have all been corrupted by the mass media.

Then they reference the INTERNET as some "GOD-SOURCE" of information. No, in some ways the internet is worse than tv.

TV tells the news, with a bias that can be seen through. The internet has so many conflicting opinions, half-truths, and biases that it becomes too complex to interpret. These people find these NWO sites that make them believe that everyone else are sheep, there are vast government conspiracies, and that they, the viewer, are in the know, a Neo of sorts. Their eyes "are opened" and their minds "are blown".

Makes them feel good.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

Incidentally why was CFR President Richard Haass in the hotel 24hrs prior to the attacks? (I'm just being nosey to know)

Food for thought indeed..... care to provide a link/ evidence that he was their the night before?

If so i would love to delve into that a little bit more .. curiouser and curiouser said alice.....

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
CFR Symposium transcript

10th paragraph down.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Pakistan 'feared Indian attack'

BBC NEWS LINK

Pakistan feared India was planning to launch a military strike at the height of tensions over the Mumbai attacks, a senior Pakistani diplomat has said.

Another development .. but this next bit caught my eye.......

In an earlier indication of how strained relations had become during the attacks, the Pakistani Dawn newspaper reported that the country had been put on high alert during the crisis after what the paper called a hoax call was made to President Zardari. Azam Amir Qasab India says the surviving gunman, Azam Amir Qasab, is Pakistani

A caller claiming to be Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee spoke to the Pakistani leader in a threatening manner on 28 November,

Dawn reported. The newspaper said Mr Zardari's staff had bypassed usual verification checks for a call to the president.

the above phone call was later denied, so either paper is lying/sensationalizing or someone really is trying to tip this situation over the edge.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
If this was Indian reprisal, India wouldn't have targeted a Shia area... they would have attacked the ISI headquarters or something along those lines- ie send a clear signal.

Blowing up ISI HQ won't make a VERY big difference to Pakistan itself.Starting up a secterian war will cripple the country to bits.

I think it was just some local nutcase... perhaps the Pakistani Taliban false flagging to get more shias to join them?

Shias and Wahabi taliban are two different sects.They might not get along with each other but they rather focus their fight towards a common enemy than blowing each other up.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by t0ken]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Saf85

Yet another example of Muslims refusing to accept responsibility for their own actions.
Yes, Muslims do kill other Muslims; history is littered with numerous accounts of this.
To suggest any other is just sheer ignorance and wilful disregard for truth.

Yes there are internal fights but compare to how many US/israel etc kill is not even a mere fraction.

Until Muslims start accepting that some Muslims do kill each other, that some Muslims have been responsible for some of the most heinous crimes committed in modern history, then we will never make any progress.

As a Muslim i do accept Muslims do kill each other but the one who puts them in that position in first place mainly is US.Iraq is prime example.

It is so convenient for them to blame US / UK / NWO for all of the world's ill's.

True say but when you get to the roots of things they normaly play a major role,well US definetly does not sure about UK/NWO.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by t0ken]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
I'm gonna jump on the Muslims don't kill Muslims' point , absolute rubbish imho.

Not a day go's by without a car bomb going off in Iraq , placed by Muslims , their favorite target ? marketplaces .. FILLED with other Muslims!

not a checkpoint, not a base but a place filled with the local population the majority Muslim

Good point and very odd indeed. Smells of the Salvador Option in play. What interest has a terrorist for a bunch of women, old men and market stall holders of their people?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
I'm gonna jump on the Muslims don't kill Muslims' point , absolute rubbish imho.

Not a day go's by without a car bomb going off in Iraq , placed by Muslims , their favorite target ? marketplaces .. FILLED with other Muslims!

not a checkpoint, not a base but a place filled with the local population the majority Muslim

Good point and very odd indeed. Smells of the Salvador Option in play. What interest has a terrorist for a bunch of women, old men and market stall holders of their people?

To cause maximum outrage , locally and globally and thus inflame the situation further would be my guess

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm with the guy on the first page, this is a ploy to an all out race war, once Pakistan is attacked it will kick off racial violence globally.

Act urgently or the US will - Rice to Pakistan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join