It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan city hit by deadly blast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Pakistan city hit by deadly blast

news.bbc.co.uk

At least 20 people have been killed and 70 injured in a suspected car bombing in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar, police say.

The blast hit a heavily populated area outside a Shia mosque near the central Kissa Khwani bazaar.

It was not immediately clear who was behind the attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I severely hope that they don't link India to this in someway...........

But of course they will , reprise for mumbai no doubt, will it ever end?

Hopefully they will blame another faction in India and call it a draa , move on co-operate better.

If it comes to governments against each other .. bad time for all

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/12/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It has to be the CIA to provoke Muslims to attack India in blind rage. After all Muslims don't terrorize other Muslims.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I bet there is a third party in all of this trying to create conflict prob an arms dealer!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Mossad...never ever rule them out.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A carbombing in the middle of an urban area and no clear idea who did it, its Mossad.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Mossad lol Mossad doesnt exist, in the technical sense,they are a faction of the CIA,the ones that drug traffic...anyway...there are terrorists attacks everyday/week in pakistan...its full of extremists hence this...who wudda thunk it? I doubt pakistan will link it to india.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Solomons]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Maybe...

But still whoever they are they sure are creating a giant game of nuclear roulette

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've got a feeling that it won't be more than a couple years before the whole region erupts. Either there's a third party trying to pour gas on the fire, or India retaliated.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Even if this wasnt India, you know its going to be pinned on them. The timing is so inconvienent and everyone is going to think of it as retaliation. Whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing, and exactly who it would be blamed on. I really hope India and Pakistan dont turn each country into a sheet of glass, but the way things are going we are going to see the horrors of nuclear war first hand.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Maybe they won't need to, maybe Russia can do the job for India: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its almost painfully obvious that someone is trying to manipulate this situation.

I wonder if Pakistan distracted against India would be good reason to ignore incursions in the name of 'the war on terror'

Or someone wants to shift tensions in the region, Russia certainly are taking an interest in the region as per the previous posters link.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Heck, even Pakistan could have done a false-flag, who knows with how corrupt it seems most leaders are anymore.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

that was what I first thought too, however couldnt this be used for creating more tensions? If it is an everyday occurance then why the big mainstreammedia attention?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I know it's not as "flashy" an idea, but maybe it was an accident. Pack the car with explosives, go back in to the house to get your suitcase and the detonators, get to the car and realize you may have left the roadmap in the house, fumble in the bag looking for it, and drop the detonator.

Considering where it happened, that idea, or some version of it, is just as likely at this point.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
It has to be the CIA to provoke Muslims to attack India in blind rage. After all Muslims don't terrorize other Muslims.

Are you kidding me or just that uninformed? Muslims kill more Muslims than anyone else. Look at Afghanistan and the Taliban and what they did to their fellow Afghanis, look at Saddam and what he did to the Sunnis, Kurds and Iranians and Kuwaitis. Look at Egypt, Jordon, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc. etc..

There is more infighting amongst Muslims of different sets than anyone could ever imagine, but most of it is widely publicized.

Sunnis
Shias
Wahabis
Moderates
Fundementalists
Suicide bombers
Saddam Hussein
Prince Fahd of the house of Saud
Hezbolah
PLO
Al Queada
Taliban
Bathists

That is enough I think to prove my point I think...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seems like more flase flag ops, CIA, Mossad or even both? The stage is set for Pakistan to be toppled, why? Becuase at present Pakistan is the only Muslim nation on earth with a nuclear stockpile and the ability to produce more.

The west want the lands of the muslim, since the majority of western leaders follow a satanic cult, this cult want all those who oppose it and the new world order out the way, the muslims and christians. Christians have been somewhat subdued over the decades, but the muslims who have many religious warnings of the evil of the devil, do not succumb to the consipracies as easy, hence they need to be annihilated.

For all out war on islam, they have to remove any threat which could balance the tables. Nukes are a big game balancer! Why else is Iran such a big issue also!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is a second false flag in response to the first one on 11/27 in India.
Entertainment sponsored by the NWO.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

No your just brainwashed by the media. Majority of the crap you speak off is media propeganda. Heck even Iraq was never Sunni vs #e, untill CIA and Mossad attacked enough sunni and #e and made it look like the other sect was responsible. Took them years but they have some form of sectarian violence in retaliation for all the black ops.

Same goes for majority of muslim vs muslim, it is not muslim vs muslim, but black ops vs muslim, eventually it turns into muslim vs muslim and the black ops sit back and laugh!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join