It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bush have paved the way for Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Since Bush was elected, I have had this overwhelming feeling that he is the antichrist or that he will be connected to the antichrist.

Since Bush, we have had pre-emptive wars, economic collapse and now bailouts.

If it wasn't for Bush, Obama couldn't get elected. Obama had to many odds against him but times ar so bad people are willing to take a chance.

Just look at the odds:

First Black President
Little experience
Middle name Hussein and we just removed a Hussein from power
Connected to Islam (I'm not saying that he's a Muslim now)

I don't think Obama could have been nominated and elected if Bush didn't do so bad.

Is this Satan's way of trying to emulate God?

Did Bush prepare the way for Obama to try and emulate John the Baptist preparing the way for Christ?

Notice these messianic overtones in language and symbolism when it comes to Obama.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think the only person(s) who can answer that are the Handlers for Bush and Obama...

This is not a one liner. A one liner would go like: She noticed I was wearing two color socks but I told her they were the same cause I go by thickness...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dodecahedral

:sniff: :sniff: :sniff:

I smell the antichrist or whatever guise you want to put him in.. eitherways he's been put there to unite the people, for some reason the next stage of the plan requires a majority of public backing.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just because "America" is associated with the great whore babylon, mass media, doesn't make the United States an evil nation. First off no place in the documentation does it directly associate the antichrist with the mystery of babylon.

Obama, nor Bush, is the antichrist. The USA is the enemy of the antichrist. The USA is where the second coming of christ stems up out of.

top topics

join