It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Economic Depression: a Wake-up Call (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This video pulls together a lot of current/recent events. It doesn't ram its conclusions down your throat so much as let you draw your own...

I found the hints of coming of US/EU economic integration gave food for thought. Could this be the next stage in the overall scheme of things?

The clips showing looting post Katrina are also pretty sobering in this context. They at least disprove the assumption society could not implode in a civilized country like the US.

Then there's the haunting report of German soldiers practicing firing at (African) Americans.

When things look this bleak you frankly get sick of joining up the dots. But maybe incredulity is what the PTB are counting on.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

As I have said the wierd twist of logic with the ATS prediction of the economic slowdown, as well as Rhienharts, The LA cop, the Taxi thread in RATS....and watching it play out before your eyes and speaking with others who are not even aware of anything except the latest sitcom or NFL scores and they look at you with an incredulous look asking "How you know the stockmarket was going to crash?"...question....

Thats got some satisfaction.

BUT...having them ask you about whats going to happen next and you repeat a part of an ATS thread...and it happens again.

Priceless.

As you stated, it is so out in front of us it begs belief.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Boy, did you sum up the sleep-walking attitude of so many well!

I remember showing a friend '9/11 Coincidences'. He went from smirk-on-the-face 'you poor deluded half-wit' to shock horror in a very short space of time, believe me.

What I find intriguing about short videos like the one posted above is that they help visualize so many aspects of what we discuss when we're trying to piece together the jigsaw. Sometimes it makes so much sense (logical - not moral!) it's almost like you can already see future news broadcasts.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
very informative and good for you posting it up. you know, lately im seeing something on ATS that troubles me. i mean REALLY troubles me. there are threads and even just comments made that WELCOME the nwo!! people forget one fact. and that is that in theory, their ideas sound good. and thats the way it is *supposed* to look. so that the masses go with it. the bailout is a perfect example. but what people forget is the *motives* of these elite! their intentions! im seeing posts giving credit to and welcoming one world govt, one world currency, and the majority are flat out saying "i welcome the nwo". im like are you people serious? is that the ignorance im surrounded by here?

When i first found this site i thought it was people that rose above what we are told and shown on the MSM and the lies we are fed by the PTB....???? sure when i tell you i want to take your gun away, i *say* its for your safety, i *mean* its for MY benefit. so if the nwo is good, then why is there fluoride in the water. sls in shampoo, food that is genetically modified and so on.

what you sir are doing, is reminding people of the intentions. and good for you because i believe it is needed now more than ever. and that is judging strictly off the words of ats'ers

S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I concur with yourself...ive seen some posts here, welcoming the NWO...what they fail to realize and read or know, is that NWO is NOT yuor friend.. god knows, we could have martial law soon, or worse foreign troops patroling our land... its all about the rich staying in power, and keeping us as slaves, so they can benefit form our inebidable demise..social slavery.. they want to disarm us, so we dont talk back or fight for our rights and freedom.. they want...obidiant workers.. and thsoe of us, who do not comply, are scheduled fro extermination...jsut like nazi germany did with the jews...
This is dangerous territory..we are headed..those who welcome the NWO REALLY need to read into what thier intentions are, NOT what solustions they have for us.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

The N.W.O is not so bad, Hulk Hogan was a member.

Besides, I would like to pay a world tax just so I can go boating more, in tropical places. It is also good to not have a passport you'd have to carry around since micro-chipping is going to be cost-effective and painless. So, don't fret, thrash-dance if you must, it will get the aggression/anxiety that you have out and make you more level-headed....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid, OP. It was eerie watching the headlines of today with the voice-over from a documentary about the '29 crash. The similarities are striking, but what's more disturbing is how much more far reaching the financial crisis of today has become. There were not nearly so many warning signs and interventions on the part of the government leading up to the final crash of the markets as we have today.

Add up the Lehman's, AIG's, Fanny/Freddie, CITI, Merrill, GM, Ford, the list goes on and on... the scale and magnitude of the calamity, IMHO is way beyond what happened in '29. And we're only seeing the beginning of the fallout.

When the narrator started talking about the inexplicable rise in the markets in the face of overwhelmingly negative news - I thought about the last two weeks of ridiculous upward moves and it sent a chill down my spine.

I sense that reality is seeping into the conciousness slowly and that it will soon rise to the surface.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

new topics

top topics

join