It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monumental Video Mapping - Project Bluebeam ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is probably not in the right section but I stumbled apon this video on Youtube and found it really interesting. Just take a look at how advanced video projection is becoming - it seems quite plausible that they're able to make this appear real. Could the same technology be used to fake UFO's and other phenomena ?

uk.youtube.com...

Either way the video is really interesting to watch - in the one scene they are able to make the projection look like it's walking behind the columns, very clever.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That's a great video, I have just started this thread which is very similar.

Trafalgar Square lion 'brought to life' using digital animation

When I first heard about project bluebeam, I thought if wouldn't be possible, but look now.
What will technology be like in another few years time?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! We are just starting to see the commercial applicatios of the older 'blue-beam' technology (from the '80s). It is my understanding that the current Blue-Beam tech is all about hologram projectors and cloaking. Like making a cruise missle look like a 737......

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

Is there any proof that cloaking can even been done for real???

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok some of that # looked real. Imagine if that was projected on the sky instead of on buildings and that would freak people out.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yeah it's pretty incredible to say the least... The only problem is that they need a surface to project it onto, they cant really project it onto thin air.... then again, and this is probably a HUGE reach but... is it possible that the so called, dare I say, "Chemtrails" are infact a project to seed the air with something that can be used to project holograms against ?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm french so i'll try to explain you my feeling properly

I'm the author of this video and the mapping system.
Also, if you look at my youtube channel i'm actively talking about the NWO, 911 and many other subjects.
www.youtube.com...

My technology as nothing to do with hologram.. video need a surface to be seen... i will not explain the trick but there is nothing to do with holograms.
I must say that military have more advanced 3 projection system... remember, military tech is 15 to 20 year in advance..
If the blue beam project is real, "they" will need multi source of projection to make "3d pixel"... for my experience "they" will need up to 3 sources.. '3 satellites"... also, you need to know that we can make "light" with "hot plasma".. we can imagine that they can use some "haarp like system" to do it.. a tiny plasma sphere can make a good pixel.. it require some heavy power supply..

A lot of people have trying to tell the world that my technology is hologram like.. but it is not at all..

Also, you can read a lot of bull# about "holograms":
www.youtube.com...
What you see is call "pepper ghost effect".. The Royal Polytechnic was a permanent science-related fair, first opened in 1838.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'v done a tiny holopyramid here:
www.youtube.com...
4 pyramid face, a screen down side with 4 part for each pyramid face.
The video is split in quarter to make 4 different video with 90° turn angle for the "rendering".. like an object turn, this object will be render 4 times with the 4 90° angle.. the trick is the reflection on the glasse.. it make you think that the object is floating in the pyramid.. and where ever you turn around, you always see it inside the pyramid...

Nothing to do with real hologram like this one:
www.io2technology.com...

The thing is clear:
for 40 years we can "make holograms" efficient...
your screen, your GPS, your cellphone... every thing is from military... the military industrial complex.
So if we haven't see hologram yet... it is because:
"they can"t do it".
or
"they have done it, and they are waiting the "moment" to show us this new tech"...

Thanks
have a great day

top topics

join