It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstrean "christians" worship pagan Idols, including christmas trees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Passage Colossians 2:16:
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Paul writing to the church of Colossus, knew that they were being beset by folks who wanted everyone to follow all the old Levitical laws. This is what we call legalism. It is a way for people to judge the actions of others. Paul was saying that we are exempt from the law. This is what Acts 5 is all about.

The Bible lays out 3 groups of people: the Jews, the Gentiles and the Church. The Jews are Israel, the Gentiles are the non-believers, and the Church is the Body of Christ and is neither Jew nor Gentile. Christians are under grace, not the law.

The practices of religious holidays are rooted in pagan beliefs. This is where you must research and pray for guidance. The tree was part of the worship of Tammuz, son of Nimrod and the goddess mother Semiramus. The yule log was burned for the dead child and then a tree was decorated the next day and the women would weep for the dead child. This is tied in with sun worship and was often a problem with Israel as they often worshipped the gods of the surrounding areas as seen in Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

If you are going to be fully legalistic, you should never celebrate Christmas, Easter, or any other holiday that was implemented by the Catholic Church. You should also work six days a week and worship and rest on the Sabbath.

Personally, I have no problem with people celebrating. I prefer to live by faith through God’s grace. When my spirit is convicted to no longer keep these traditions, I will stop. Until then I will let no one judge me.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Although many of the things in Christmas have pagan origins, Christians do not celebrate Christmas with a pagan perspective.

We celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Christ.
Christmas trees are not used in our celebration as the pagans used Christmas trees.
We use trees just because they are beautiful to look at.

Giving gifts are not practiced because we adhere to it as a pagan practice.
We give gifts because the wise men gave gifts to Jesus, so we copy what the wise men did in honor of Jesus.
We celebrate the life Jesus has given to us.

Nearly every pagan thing comes from part truths God has given to humanity.
Pagans made God out to be several different gods.
We Christians worship Christ on Christmas because Jesus Christ is God.

Just because pagans chose to do certain things for the wrong reasons does not mean that Christians do similar things for the same reasons.

This idea that Christians practice pagan unholy days is just another excuse to not accept Jesus as the ONE that we all should trust.
Jesus is God and this is why Christians use this time to celebrate all that He has done.

We use Christmas as Christ's beginning as a human.
And, we use Easter as Christ's Gift to all mankind.

Just because we practice worshiping Jesus on these days does not mean we adhere to the practices the pagans practiced on these days.

[edit on 12/18/2008 by SaintlyMic]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Passage Colossians 2:16:
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Paul writing to the church of Colossus, knew that they were being beset by folks who wanted everyone to follow all the old Levitical laws. This is what we call legalism. It is a way for people to judge the actions of others. Paul was saying that we are exempt from the law. This is what Acts 5 is all about.

So again YOU set Paul above Jesus who says.......

16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:16-19

The Bible lays out 3 groups of people: the Jews, the Gentiles and the Church. The Jews are Israel, the Gentiles are the non-believers, and the Church is the Body of Christ and is neither Jew nor Gentile. Christians are under grace, not the law.

err gentile means 'NON-HEBREW"....Christians are still under the law and have access to eternal life through grace.............Faith in Jesus is about access to eternal life through his death as passover lamb for your sins. Sins are the transgression of God law (commandments).......if there is no "LAW" then there is no sin..........are you prepared to say there is no SIN?

The practices of religious holidays are rooted in pagan beliefs. This is where you must research and pray for guidance. The tree was part of the worship of Tammuz, son of Nimrod and the goddess mother Semiramus. The yule log was burned for the dead child and then a tree was decorated the next day and the women would weep for the dead child. This is tied in with sun worship and was often a problem with Israel as they often worshipped the gods of the surrounding areas as seen in Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

If you are going to be fully legalistic, you should never celebrate Christmas, Easter, or any other holiday that was implemented by the Catholic Church. You should also work six days a week and worship and rest on the Sabbath.

Wow, you got this one 100% correct...

Personally, I have no problem with people celebrating. I prefer to live by faith through God’s grace. When my spirit is convicted to no longer keep these traditions, I will stop. Until then I will let no one judge me.

This is where you go terribly asray..........You should live through Jesus everyday, that means to DO as he DID, he kept the sabbaths and all commandments of his father. There are many stupid traditions of man that were killed off as they should be, BUT, traditions of man are different than commandments of God......too often paul is set higher than Jesus so the "luke-warm" semi-christian can do as he pleases and fool himself into "feeling' full of grace.........

Pray for understanding of these things and God will open you eyes.......

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

This is the first part of Information I will give on the Christmas traditions and what they mean...

Christ.mas n. -A Christian feast commemorating the birth of Jesus.
-An annual church festival (December 25) and in some States a legal holiday, in memory of the birth of Christ, often celebrated by a particular church service, and also by special gifts, greetings, and hospitality.

The celebration of Christmas has caused some controversy in recent years, for a variety of reasons. Many have been concerned that Christ is too often left out of Christmas; replaced by trimmings and presents and fudge. Others have battled over whether we should allow manger scenes on public property or allow the school choir to sing Christmas carols that actually contain a message about Jesus Christ. On the other hand, a growing number of Christians have been arguing that we should not celebrate Christmas at all because there is no command to do so in the Bible and because the celebration has pagan roots.

What stand should we take? How should we approach Christmas in the light of history and in the light of the Bible? This week we'll look at the history of the winter solstice and other pagan celebrations, and continue next week with the Jewish and Christian roots of this beloved holiday.

The Pagan History: Many pagan religions through the millennia have worshipped the sun as the source of light and warmth and life. As darkness deepened in the winter and the shortest day of the year approached, many pagans of yesteryear feared that the light might die altogether. Once the winter solstice hit, however, and the hours of sunlight began to increase once again, there would be great celebrations over the return of the sun and the accompanying hope for a future spring. In the northern hemisphere, these celebrations would occur toward the end of December.

Tammuz, the son of Nimrod and his queen, Semiramis, was identified with the Babylonian Sun God and worshipped following the sinter solstice, on about December 22-23. Tammuz was thought to have died during the winter solstice, and was memorialized by burning a log in the fireplace. (The Chaldean word for "infant" is yule. This is the origin of the yule log.) His rebirth was celebrated by replacing the log with a trimmed tree the next morning.

The Roman god Saturn's celebration fell on December 17 and lasted for seven days. Romans would gaily decorate their homes in evergreen boughs and candles, and would give gifts to one another. It was a time of visiting with family and friends, and of often-rowdy merry-making.

December 25 was also considered to be the birth date of the Iranian mystery god Mithra, the god of light and contracts. A once-minor god of the Persian pantheon, Roman soldiers adopted Mithra as the manly man's hero, a divinity of fidelity, manliness, and bravery. Women were excluded from the caves where men worshipped Mithra through secret rituals.

While quite different in person and mission, there are a few similarities between the legends of Mithra and the story of Christ. Mithra was said to have been born in a cave, with shepherds attending, (although there were no men on earth at the time (?)). Other legends have him being born from a rock by a river under a tree. According to Persian mythology, Mithra was born of a virgin given the title 'Mother of God'. Mithra was a moral god, upholding the sanctity of the contract even when the contract was made with one who was sure to break it. Initiates into Mithraism would be 'baptized' with the trickle of the sacrificial bull's blood that would flow into a pit. This blood was said to cleanse the initiates from any impurities

Tertullian (AD 160-220), the early Church writer, noticed that the pagan religion utilized baptism as well as bread and wine consecrated by priests. He considered Mithraism to have been inspired by the devil, who wanted to mock Christians and lead others to hell.

Mithra came to be identified with the sun-god Helios and became known as 'The Great God Helios-Mithras.' Several Roman emperors formally announced their alliance with the sun, including Commodus who was initiated in public. Emperor Aurelian (AD 270 to 275) blended a number of pagan solstice celebrations of such god-men/saviors as Apollo, Attis, Baal, Dionysus, Helios, Hercules, Horus, Mithra, Osiris, Perseus, and Theseus into a single festival called the 'Birthday of the Unconquered Sun,' celebrated on December 25th.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Originally posted by heliosprime
So again YOU set Paul above Jesus who says.......

If the teachings of Paul are not in line with the teachings of Christ, then the Bible is just a book with no value and should not be taken seriously. I can’t pick and choose what parts of the Bible I agree with. I have to accept all or none. If God can’t control what ends up in the Bible, what good is He? But if every word is inspired of God, then every word in the Bible is equal in value.

16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Are YOU setting Moses above Jesus when you quoted this passage of scripture? This passage is often used to verify that we are still under the Law of Moses. The word destroy is the Greek word “kataluvw” which is defined as to overthrow or render vain. It is used in opposition to the word fulfill. The purpose of the Law of Moses was to show people that they are sinners and to give them a blood atonement for those sins. Jesus fulfilled the Law by being the blood atonement for all people for all time. How can we be under the Law when there is no temple to make sacrifices?

You can’t have it both ways. Either Jesus completed the Law and we are no longer under it; or Jesus died in vain and we must still make blood atonements for our sins. We can’t say that He fulfilled part of the Law (the sacrificial system) but the rest still pertains to us today. Jesus said He fulfilled the Law when He uttered the words “It is finished” on the cross. If He only fulfilled a part of the Law then He’s a liar.

The Old Testament is the New Testament concealed. The New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. Testament means covenant. It is God’s promise to all people. God gave us a new covenant with Christ. Jesus fulfilled the Law.

err gentile means 'NON-HEBREW"....Christians are still under the law and have access to eternal life through grace

That is a simplistic definition based on the views of the Jews. It means if you are not a Jew then you are a Gentile. Yet the Church is neither Jew nor Gentile. If you read and understand the book of Daniel, then you know that God is not finished with the Jews. He must fulfill His promise to them or He is a liar. Christians do not replace the Jews in God’s plan. We are a completely different group. Read Galatians 4: 24-29.

Faith in Jesus is about access to eternal life through his death as passover lamb for your sins. Sins are the transgression of God law (commandments)....... .

Through grace by faith in Jesus, I was saved. I am still being saved daily from temptation through the same grace and faith. And I will be saved from eternal damnation when my time on this earth is over by this same grace and faith. It is an ongoing process.

Through the Law we get justice (death) but through grace we get eternal life. The Church was born on Pentecost (ten days after the ascension) when the Holy Spirit came to dwell in the body of Christ. Paul was the witness to the gentiles, because the apostles were only targeting the Jews. Once a part of the body of Christ; a person is no longer Jew or Gentile but a new creation.

if there is no "LAW" then there is no sin..........are you prepared to say there is no SIN?

Jesus is the Law. He was promised in the Law, He kept the Law and encouraged others to keep the Law, He lived and died under the Law, and He completed the Law. He is the authority of the Law. Our love and devotion to Him keeps the Law.

Jesus said to the Church of Ephesus in Revelations Chapter 2 verses 2 through 5:

2. I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3. And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

The Church of Ephesus was so busy promoting doctrine that they were neglecting devotion. Jesus is our first love because He first loved us. If we stay devoted on Him, if we show His love to others, if we keep a personal relationship with Him, then we won’t sin. It is only through taking our eyes off Christ and looking to the world that we commit sin.

Wow, you got this one 100% correct...

So in what temple are you performing sacrifices?

This is where you go terribly asray..........You should live through Jesus everyday, that means to DO as he DID, he kept the sabbaths and all commandments of his father. There are many stupid traditions of man that were killed off as they should be, BUT, traditions of man are different than commandments of God......too often paul is set higher than Jesus so the "luke-warm" semi-christian can do as he pleases and fool himself into "feeling' full of grace.........

Pray for understanding of these things and God will open you eyes.......

Jesus healed on the Sabbath and was reprimanded by the Pharisees. The battle of Jericho was fought on the Sabbath. By fulfilling the Law, Jesus created a new Law, Testament or Covenant. We have no righteousness unless we are covered by the Blood.

Do a little research on the Church of Laodicia (the End-time Church) and see what it is that deserved the rebuke from Jesus in Revelation. A hot or cold drink can be refreshing, but a lukewarm drink can cause you to vomit. If they had been following the teachings of Paul they would have been either hot or cold. But they were apathetic to the things of God because they were focused on the material.

Jesus is the Word. Paul was a witness to that Word. Paul called himself a ‘servant of Jesus Christ’ and told others not to follow him but to follow Jesus. Peter, one of the twelve, states in 2Peter 3: 15

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

If Peter substantiates the writings of Paul, who are we to deny that he taught the Word?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Mainstrean "christians" worship pagan Idols, including christmas trees

Christians have pagan trappings around them, but the do not worship them. I don't know of anyone who has an altar next to a Christmas tree and gets on their knees adoring it as God.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Ridiculous nonsense and double think with a whole lot of circular reasoning...

Not to mention the complete and utter ignorance to scripture which SCREAMS from your post...

I see someone is posting someone else thoughts as their own questions...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah well the Bible VERY CLEAR:Y FORBIDS those Trees and the other things associated with Christmas...

The pagans and atheists are right about mainstream Christians, you follow everything the GOD of the Bible said not to do and don't do anything he did say to do. This only proves Jesus's statements about luke warm christians, and people who call him LORD but DO NOT DO AS HE SAYS...

They are wrong when they contend that REAL followers of Jesus/Yeshua are pagan ritual followers, but then I bet none of them know the Feasts of the LORD but that's okay neither does the MS Christians...

The sad part is the so called christians representing us all are so ignorant or lying, that it tends to make people view REAL Christianity with the good-time christians pagan rituals which is not right.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
just as i am Non-christian does not make me 'Pagan'

so too, the christmas tree Symbol is neither Pagan nor an Idol of worship

go rejoice in your fellowship or eat a christian wheat-wafer (aka communion ), speak-in-tongues, or handle those vipers to show your christian faith... but please don't contaminate the winter solstice celebration with the presumed authority of Christianity...

it would be justifiable to argue that weak Christians have adopted the christmas celebration revelry & have created layers of relativism & rationalization to hijack the holiday as their own. hum-bug

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
the Bible VERY CLEAR:Y FORBIDS those Trees and the other things associated with Christmas...

Where exactly does the bible 'VERY CLEARLY FORBID CHRISTMAS TREES'?
(to quote you) Thanks. I'll eagerly await your response.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes I know, its common knowledge isn't it?

For me it is the reason I even celebrate christmas. I have nothing with christianity. But to celebrate in the darkest time of the year the return of the light now that's a great tradition. The ever green christmas tree with the lights in it is the symbol of hope that life will return to earth (Of course it helps when you live in a cold and damp country like Holland).

I wish every one held the true meaning of christmas in mind than everybody can celebrate it, pagans, atheists, Jews, muslims, buddhists, hindoes etc. Now isn't that the true christmas spirit?

Happy X-mas everybody!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
A vast majority of christian beliefs are blatantly stolen from other religions. The idea was that it would make it easier to convert people if they didnt have to give up all of their beliefs.

Absolutely true, in fact, most of the Christian belief system was stolen from ancient pagan practices and rituals. I discovered this soon after I began to study the occult a long time ago.
The Christmas tree came from the Yule Log of earlier times, and yes, even the cross was a pagan symbol long before Christianity reared it's ugly head and put to the sword many people who refused to believe as they said to. Then the Middle Ages came along, and during those times it is estimated that over one million people, mostly women, were tortured, murdered, and even burned at the stake for not bowing down to Christian beliefs. To my mind, the Christian Faith has a lot of crimes to pay for when all is said and done. Today's modern Christian is a lot more concerned about saving everybody else's soul before they sweep off their own back porch.

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed
www.sullivan-county.com...

DESTROYING OUR PAST!!
www.666blacksun.com...

ALL ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE
Pagan origins, Christian adaptation, & secular status
www.religioustolerance.org...

The Shocking Pagan Origin of CHRISTMAS!
www.hope-of-israel.org...

And how about the pagan's greatest holiday, All Hallow's Eve? (Halloween) It really cheers my heart to see Christians dressed up like they think Wiccans dress and go about like that all day. Harrah!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As far as i know God didn't tell us that we couldn't make and celebrate our own traditions as long as we didn't worship them.

Traditions and worshiping is two different things. What God don't want us to do is to worship other traditions then the three feasts and the true word of God.

If you read the Bible you dont hear that Jesus is using or carrying symbols to represent his father like we do. You won't read that Jesus went to church to preach the word of God to the people.
Jesus didn't expect the people to come to him. Jesus when out to the people.

When Jesus walked among us he told us that we didn't need idols,symbols or a cross. Jesus told us that we needed to pay attention and listen and not to get amazed by human made wonders.

The most important thing Jesus told us, was not to worship him but to worship God.
Jesus never told us that it was important to worship his birth or his death. Jesus never told us to make him a idol on a cross to be put in a church.
But to falow his teachings about God. The word of God is what we should be worshiping.

To have traditions is not a sin as long as we dont worship them as we should worship God.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Where exactly does the bible 'VERY CLEARLY FORBID CHRISTMAS TREES'?
(to quote you) Thanks. I'll eagerly await your response.

Jeremiah 10: 1 ¶ Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. [customs…: Heb. statutes, or, ordinances are vanity] 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We read the Bible.
We read about Jesus.
But we dont understand..
We just picture and imagine what Jesus did.
We question Jesus morals and actions against our own roles and actions.
We have still not learned a thing about what Jesus was teaching us.

Because we are still worshiping Jesus. And dont care for what he was teaching.

We know that the only way to God is through Jesus. So we make Jesus a Idol and we worship him. That is human intelligence for yeah

Was that Jesus intention?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well I want to thank you for that lovely moronic erroneous spewing you gave...

Christmas Trees DID NOT come from Yule logs, Christianity hasn't killed anywhere NEAR the amount of people Evolution has. And your hatred of Christ is showing, "Deny me before your fellow man and will deny you before My Father in heaven".

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Jeremiah 10:

Thank you. You are right - it sounds like a modern Christmas Tree.
(I'll have to hit my husband up with that when he gets home - I hate putting up the tree ... all I have to do is take it down again in a few weeks)

That passage does not say that Christmas Trees are forbidden. It says not to be afraid of those things but instead to have a healthy fear of the Lord. In those times it was used in a pagan way, but today we use the tree to teach us about God. The tree we use is not a palm tree as in the bible but an evergreen that reminds us that we have "eternal life" in Jesus Christ (John 6:40).

More here

The shape of the tree reminds us that we are "born from above" (John 3:3). The needles on the branches remind us that Jesus was "pierced through for our transgressions" (Isaiah 53:5). The lights hung on the tree remind us that Jesus is "the light of the world" (John 8:12) and through Him we are to be "the light of the world" (Matthew 5:14). The ornaments we hang on the tree and the presents we place under the tree remind us that "every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow" (James 1:17).

Instead of condemning the Christmas tree as some pagan object brought into our homes from the pagan cold, it can be used to remind us that God promises us "the right to the tree of life" (Revelation 22:14).

And again - no one kneels before the tree and worships it in place of God.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Christmas Trees DID NOT come from Yule logs,...

No, they didn't. But they did come from 'pagan' traditions. A Yule log was something else and it, holly, Evergreen trees, misletoe, etc. All predate the celebration of Christ's birth.

But LeapofFaith has it right. Who cares about the origin of the symbol? Each will look at it through their own eyes and whether or not you are seeing the renewal of life through the promise of Christ's teachings or whether you are seeing the promise of life reborn in the end of one season and the beginning of new life come spring, it's all positive.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
As far as i know God didn't tell us that we couldn't make and celebrate our own traditions as long as we didn't worship them.

Yes it does say NOT TO DO IT! Check out Jeremiah 10:1-5 or so.

What God don't want us to do is to worship other traditions then the three feasts and the true word of God.

UHHH it's SEVEN Feasts of the Lord. You know a wise man once said "It is better to keep quite and let people think your ignorant, than open your mouth and prove them right".

If you read the Bible you dont hear that Jesus is using or carrying symbols to represent his father like we do. You won't read that Jesus went to church to preach the word of God to the people.

See above notation about the wise man once said. Again WRONG, Jesus stayed three days in the temple teaching at 12, Mar and Joseph lost him and the story is VERY CLEAR. Also the Pharisee's said is this not the man that has taught in our Temple that we all have heard? And lastly when he went out to the people he usually taught in the local Synagogue as he was a Rabbi.

The most important thing Jesus told us, was not to worship him but to worship God.

He is God as he didn't rebuke Peter. And as the voice of God said at his Baptism with John the Baptist. And as he told Pilot. As Hebrews 2:14 and John 1:1 says.

Jesus never told us that it was important to worship his birth or his death. Jesus never told us to make him a idol on a cross to be put in a church.
But to falow his teachings about God. The word of God is what we should be worshiping.

Got no argument with you here, actually I agree with you when we do those things we end up with traditions of men which are mostly pagan in nature.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I really doubt most people, unless they are in need of a mental health assesment, "worship" Christmas trees. Like countless material things that predate them, they represent a peoples token of solidarity, like a flag. After paying homage to their Christmass trees, I hope no thinks they are going to break free of their stands, making a mess in your living room as they rush out side, and pay your mortgage. Now THAT whould be a demonstration of divine power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join