It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Analysis of this picture - Please help

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

PS: after we' done with this pic. we are gonna take a look at your avatar...'cause i have no idea what that is.....

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
When I first looked at it yesterday I saw a small cessna airplane parked by a body of water with a building on the left. I see the same thing today.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i dunno call me crrazy but this is what I see, I tilted my head to the right. and what I see is a woman standing in the dead center with white knee high boots. hands on her hips. hair over her shoulders. what looks like she is standing by the lake. kindof like a picture being taken from behind some sort of brush. possibly someone standing behind her. maybe that'll help. cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's so blurry, no wonder we're seeing different things.

It looks like a white building, with trees around it. It looks like a picture taken in a cemetary, IE the photographer was standing behind a headstone and took a picture of a house.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, the photographer DOES NOT have the original JPG of the opti-loupe without the anomaly.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by The_Modulus

PS: after we' done with this pic. we are gonna take a look at your avatar...'cause i have no idea what that is.....

i like that piccie! looks like some exotic flower. or an exotic bug. i'm thinking some kinda poisonous caterpillar, lol!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like a sailboat to me. /shrug

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Imagine an old Victorian carousel...

You are centered in the center of this children's carosel, so your looking from the center outwards.

Now what you are seeing is a small child in flying plane/car, hence why the angle of this plane/car is slightly at angle. The "coffin"n some people see is part of the 'wings' to this flying car.

The top line going halfway down the image is the support bar/rope, perhaps motion blur or the camera is out of focus that makes this appear more fuzzy?.

The outside of the the image appears motioned blurred or out of focus. Though I am unable to make out the whole image behind the child it does appear to be a person very close to the child.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well when all else fails just screw around with the picture and put it up for review again. Here we go.....

I've come to the conclusion that the image is mirrored along the horizontal axis. So we can forget about the bottom half of the lens that's just the reflection of the upper half (not water ref. in the picture but created by the lens). Focussing only on the top half if changed the brightness and contrast and the midtone. Oh and also flip the image horizontally......

Here you go.....enjoy!!!!

Oh he and Emmy ,about that avatar of Modulus.....you know that caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland....whahahahaha.....

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

I like your style..!!!

Oh ...the "crack" in the top of the lens ,that's not a crack....it belongs in the picture!!!
I say it's pooch on a leash in the park.....holding a chewchew toy......??

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thechi

i see the left side of a guys head, his collar and shoulder, and what to me appears to be a "train" coming around a corner, in the back ground.
If it is not a train it has a little or the look of an old Studebaker front end and the rest of the image could be other cars or a building......thought i would at least give you a guess

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Could everybody who is still in this game please verify that we should only look at the picture above the white line......(well in this case below 'cause i've turned the picture upside-down to make it easier to see)

the white line is the mirror-line everything above is the same as below...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Looks alot like it's showing the reflection of outside a window.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The first large blow up, I could see what you were talking about. Looks like a railing on a patio of some type. Not the victorian age..later like civil war era (or was that still the victorian age??), look at the dress and also the 'bunn' style hair. The dress seems to be tighter in the mid section etc... but this is just my 2 cents.
interesting in deed. (a reflection would be sharper I would think.. ie.. looking at yourself on the large lense side of binoculars.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by constantine70]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70

Looks like a railing on a patio of some type. Not the victorian age..later like civil war era (or was that still the victorian age??), look at the dress and also the The dress seems to be tighter in the mid section etc... but this is just
[edit on 8-12-2008 by constantine70]

WIHOOOOO!!!!!!.....somebody's seeing what i'm seeing!!!!!
You mean this pic.....

take a look at that "cival war"-type staircase on the right. It's really clear to me....

The purple little blob would be the 'bunn' style hair....my only problem is the "pair of trees" directly behind the two people. They seem to be to sharply edged to fit in with the rest of the trees to the left. The tree-line right next to the woman on the left seem to be running all the way down and leads me to believe they are not trees......

Oh wll....there goes an othe good nights rest......

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
@ thechi

I didn't say the photo was a fake, I just want to figure out what it IS, and what caused it.

Operation Mindcrime, you're on to something there. I hope you don't mind, but I used your last cleaned up image for this, because it clarified things I couldn't see before.

well, I was going to post the resulting pictures I made from it, one of a simple reflection and one with the reflected part reversed left to right to illustrate my comment, but I find that my tech savviness has deserted me, and I can't post the images. Ah well, the second one, with the upper half reflected and reversed looks quite a lot like the original image. Everybody give Operation Mindcrime a gold star!

Now after you cut it in half and cleaned it up, I could see that the objects in the top half appear to be a good deal closer than they appeared to be in the reflected image. I finally found the woman's body. does that mean I now am among the elite who know where the bodies are hidden? I cold also see that the bush on the left (right in the reversed image), does indeed have a texture consistent with a leafy bush. I'm still a little dubious about the celtic cross\tombstone\staircase\bridge abutment thingy. And I hereby deem "thingy" to be a technical term.

I need either more coffee or more sleep. Or both.

nenothtu out

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Hehe, I don't know what it is either. Ok, thanks for emailing me the pic. But, now I'm sorry to be a pest about this, but mindcrime, do you have an original copy of any other photograph from the flickr set? If so, could you please mail it to me?

If not thechi, could you please email me a copy of any other original photograph taken from the set?

Much appreciated. Send it to [email protected].

ps. Are you from Holland mindcrime?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I hope you don't mind, but I used your last cleaned up image for this, because it clarified things I couldn't see before.

By all means please use the images in every way you can. As long as we find out what's in it

And I hereby deem "thingy" to be a technical term.

"thingy" it is!!.....

I need either more coffee or more sleep. Or both.

I keep forgetting about the sleep part but coffee is def. a go!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Hehe, I don't know what it is either. Ok, thanks for emailing me the pic. But, now I'm sorry to be a pest about this, but mindcrime, do you have an original copy of any other photograph from the flickr set? If so, could you please mail it to me?

I'm sorry but we're all waiting for Thechi to get those from his friend so he can send them around. Guess we'll just have to wait a little longer...

ps. Are you from Holland mindcrime?

Bet you couldn't tell from my spelling skills, right...

Yep...i'm from Holland. How are thing in South-Africa. (He, we share the same timezone....
)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Okay, so the bottom half is an out of focus reflection of the top half, flipped Vertically:

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join