It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Memos Reveal Holder's Involvement In OKC Murder Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Leaked Memos Reveal Holder's Involvement In OKC Murder Cover-Up

www.prisonplanet.com

Leaked DOJ memos shed new light on the role of Barack Obama’s Attorney General nominee Eric Holder in the cover-up of the death of Kenneth Michael Trentadue, who was tortured to death by FBI agents after they confused him with one of Timothy McVeigh’s accomplices in the Oklahoma City bombing.

Kenneth Michael Trentadue’s brother, Jesse Trentadue, has embarked on a fearless campaign to uncover the truth behind his brother’s death, and the evidence that he has gathered in the process clearly indicates that the FBI have been killing witnesses who have direct knowledge of the fact that the Oklahoma City bombing could not have gone ahead without the aid of FBI informants and that the government had prior knowledge of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building at least four months in advance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Terry Nichols Says That Timothy McVeigh Was "Driven" by FBI To Bomb Murrah Building
The Oklahoma Bombing Was An Inside Job!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow people really should read this whole article. Im going to tell you something. Before this is all said and done I really believe we will find the FBI behind the Oklahoma City Bombing. The more and more stuff that comes out the more and more it looks like it was an inside job. Now its amazing how these ties keep poping up. Look at Holder Obama's new boy in office. Look at the links to the bombing. I mean are there really coincidences here? Gosh all these coincidences are going to drive me mad.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you loved Janet Reno and her ignorance..your going to adore Holder as our new Injustice Department head. This man is a nightmare. It will not be justice he will be upholding. It will be facist principles that will make those that hate the Bush administration say "DUH" and ask themselves, " What the hell was I thinking " ??

Zindo

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by mybigunit

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you loved Janet Reno and her ignorance..your going to adore Holder as our new Injustice Department head. This man is a nightmare. It will not be justice he will be upholding. It will be facist principles that will make those that hate the Bush administration say "DUH" and ask themselves, " What the hell was I thinking " ??

Zindo

No doubt we will see more Waco's and Ruby Ridges because as the government continues to take more rights away people are going to finally say enough is enough. I think a lot of us here on ATS understood that Obama nor McCain meant change just more of the same. The problem is 98% of the population still thinks there is a difference in the two party dictatorship. Like I said I think when this comes out and I mean when it comes out that the FBI was behind this I truly feel that stacked on everything else that is going on could lead to a civil war.

new topics

top topics

join