It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
reply to post by Xtrozero

See this is the problem. Blacks had a future! It wasnt until The whole world thought they could capitlize off of land that was said to be owned by the gods not man.

Ok.....so that is why so many have no future today? throughout history the strong over came the weak. "Today" life as a black person can be good or bad...its up to them.

So what you are saying is if a person is proud of being white they are a racist, and any other race, creed or color it is all good and wholesome?

Every white person did not descend from slave owners, just as every white person doesnt descend from 'the' wicked europeans that thought it was okay to pollute the world.

An who would care if they did...

So how can you be offended? If that is or was my history, your completely right, that is not something to be proud of. But with that being said(typed), you have the undertones of someone who subscribes to this idea of supremacy because you automatically associate yourself with the people that corrupted our(americas)doctrines.

First you assume I'm white AND that I am offended with something. Well I'm not.

You can be white, and have pride, lets not be juvenile, I did not say "you cant be proud of being white". But you, being a white male, can be proud of so many other things, why would you associate your lineage with wickedness.

What wickedness...please explain. I have no association with slavery or anything that happened before the 1980s since that was the time I grew into my adulthood.

Many slaves were sold to Dutch traders by Africans who had them as slaves already from wars, so who is the bad guy here and whose heritage had so much wickedness in it? I don’t know nor do I care.

Every white person is not the same, why would you make it seem like your related to them.

Can not the same thing be said about any other race?

There were free whites just as it was free people of color that did not subscribe to the idea of slavery and the descendants of these people helped the descendants of the slaves march for freedom.

It seems you are the only one who is associating slavery with whites, and I'm not sure why.

I totally disagree. First and foremost believing and subscribing to the idea or concept/theory of race is what makes someone a 'racist'. That is the start. From there people begin to propagate false knowledges and sciences stating superiority within a single race. --peace-love--for everyone!

But racism is apart of every race throughout the world. It is not a white only event.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

Why? I mean, we are the same species, but we are not all the same "breed" (like dogs or any other animal species). I mean we can classify racial categories by visible traits like skin color, hair, facial features and cranial proportions. Thats biology 101, its not being racist

There are obvious differences that are only there because of adaptation. Why must we further divide 'humans' by trying to classify them. The moment earthlings thought this was okay was the very minute we allowed an invasion of our indepence as a species.

always looks at me like I owe them something for those 500 years of slavery or something. It wasnt me... get over it.

How juvenile! When people complain or address what is really still happening to them, no one points a finger at any white person. This is never done. Go back in history and look at the marches, they were not marching against whites, they were marching against a system that most whites defended for some strange reason. I know ALOT OF people of Anglo descent and they feel they are abused by the same system. You think americans of color are talking about a particular person and you begin to feel guilty and angry for some strange reason. Noone of color ever sits here and says "the white man this or that" that is the movies. In reality we recognize a system that doesnt have a color.

still, I love to see how a black can have a "black pride day" and discos "just for blacks" and "black power" and "black music" and its all fine, and if I even dare to suggest a "white pride day" they call me a freakin racist.

There isnt a black pride day. Why do you think there isnt a White pride day. Everyday we get a chance to honor those who contributed to the founding of this country(those of anglo-descent). Never do you hear about the people who actually defined and displayed what the constitution meant.

If I open a disco just for "whites" they'll call me a racist and start blabbing crap about apartheid and racial segregation. And everyone knows that "white power" and "white music" is neo-nazi crap right?

And your saying this like Americans of color open up clubs that say "blacks only". You have the wrong history buddy. It is definately the other way around. Anyone of any color or shade or creed are always welcomed by people of color. It is against the whole foundation of our philosophy to believe something or someone is lesser, thus, they are not welcome. You are fantasizing! There is no such thing as black music! Maybe in your head you label it that, but if you are referring to hip hop, Where I currently reside, there are more whites than blacks, and we all love Hip-hop,rap, and R&B(If that is what you call black music?Im lost on that one mr racist).
You shouldnt apologize, but I dont see why you dont think an apology is necessary. It was a fair trade, but they returned with guns, took more people, and pillage some of the worlds, elite sciences.

Like I said, get over the abuse and the slavery and all that because they're not the slaves and it wasnt me to enslave them. I'm sick of apologizing, I'm proud of my race... erm, "clinal gradation". Proud of the greatest empires the world has seen, proud of all the cultural and scientific breakthroughs we did, proud that the greatest minds the world has ever seen were white, hell I can be proud that the first man in space and walking on the moon were white. I'm proud of it, just like they're proud of their race for whatever reasons. Like the chinese HAVE to be proud of their fantastic heritage. Like the arabs have to also. And yes... even the germans .

See this is the very racist mentality I speak of. If you think your race is solely responsible for anything, you need to step outside....

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo

.... of American History. You should be proud of humans as a whole. It is that juvenile, divided mind that has ruined the planet. "mine and yours"?? I think you need to research and see what people of color have contributed for the last 5,000-500,000 years of history.First of all the first man on the moon was AMERICAN. Im sorry you are to blind to see that. Im not racist but I can really get into this subject. The greatest minds? If im not mistaking it took hundreds of years for the wisest man in europe to accept a number that truly has no value, 0. Can you believe people called themselves the greatest minds ever and they rejected 0,either because it implied nothingness which is related to the void in scripture or even God. That idea simply couldnt exist. Can you believe people called themselves the greatest mathematicians ever, and they rejected ALGEBRA!!How absurd. Algebra was understood in all nations of color but the "greatest minds" couldnt accept algebra. I am not just proud of 500 years or so. I am proud of the people who seeded this planet with sacred knowledge. The solar system, excuse me the Heavens were mapped without telescopes and they seem to give a more vivid and detailed description of the placement of stars. I mean, Im proud that it was people of color who recognized Phi and Pi way before the word rome or greece were on the tongues of historians. The earth was accurately measured way before people need to go to space. Some of the "greatest minds" couldnt even measure a circle, let alone a sphere!
I am proud of my ancestory and heritage. We have literally contributed the most elite sciences and maths of all time. A walk on the moon is nothing compared to someone who can unlock the "memories and secrets" of the moon with vibrations from musical instruments. Excuse that science may be a little tooo advance for primative technology

Most importantly when I want to feel proud of accomplishments, I look at humans on a more grand scale, and I understand that one color only makes up a small part of a big picture. All of the shades together give earth its splendor.
sorry for typos
--peace-and--love--...that is to everyone!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Ok.....so that is why so many have no future today? throughout history the strong over came the weak. "Today" life as a black person can be good or bad...its up to them.

Uhhh, No. People cheated and did not honor contracts and they developed technology that would give the illusion of superiority. Its not up to Africans in particular, because not only do they have all of Europe dismantling, and raping the worlds richest continent, But now you have Americans and Chinese messing with the development of these people. Do we have theChinese coming to Europe and settling, and making europeans people learn mandarin, no. They take advantange of these people becasue they wish not to join the capalist nations, there are other ways you know. Ways were you form a relationship with nature based on reciprocity, not take take take. For every action there is a reaction...

An who would care if they did...

You should care, raping women and killing men are something I dont think one would be proud of. If I descended from the wicked people who committed every evil thing imaginable, I would not be proud and I would care. Im Sorry you lack the compassion, but its different over here.
What wickedness?Look at history from a neutral Point of view, not with one of superiority.

Many slaves were sold to Dutch traders by Africans who had them as slaves already from wars, so who is the bad guy here and whose heritage had so much wickedness in it? I don’t know nor do I care.

Well, I will still share my opinion. The slaves that were sold, were convicted of violating tribal laws and it was thought they were to do certain amount of time and be free. People returned and took more slaves, killing thousands of innocent people, and violating not only there verbal word but written contracts. After most slaves were free, they begin to own plantations themselves,owning white and black slaves. So slavery isnt the catcher, let me explain. Afterwards, laws were implemented to keep people of African descent enslaved. This was the actual LAW! Can you believe that people will turn around there whole movement of free this and that just to make sure others cant reach equality. Look up Tony's vinyard and read the story about this incredible American man.

Im not associating whites with slavery, go back and read everyones post. Or just ask someone the question, should descendants of slave get reperations? You will create a riot amongst the white community, because somehow they automatically fell they have to pay. The system is responsible. If we can spend a couple hundred trillion **a year** to fund a war, then go back and spend billions to rebuild the place we descrate, and destroy. I believe we can repair our fellow American brothers and sister with 1 percent of that amount of money I just mentioned. People began to shout...Its my tax money. Do you agree with most of the wars that your tax money payed for, just look at the figures mentioned above. If its not tax money that pays for this, then why cant this mysterioust money tree be giving to people who reside in americas house? I never understood why a human being would get angry at this.
...and racism is not a white event, I never said that. But, being an American of color, I, personally face racism every single day. At the end of the day, I still have love for everyone.

--peace-and-love--

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I dont have much time to read it all right now, sorry, but just to say I wasnt referring to 300 or 500 years of "american history", I'm from europe so I was talking bout europe. Still... I have thousands of years of "wars" and "rivalries" that is already part of the dna - its basically genetic memory or knowledge.

But I will read it later and give a better answer. Take care.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I reckon it's because white man made the gun, got immense power and wealth through it and had to morally justify it. Fortunately the bible was at hand and Kane of the Abel fame was a baddie and was made black for it (I'm sure this was really biblical politics for some war or other) and White man said, yup that will do and set out to associate black with anything convenient. Dunno, was White Man racist before the gun??

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
I reckon it's because white man made the gun, got immense power and wealth through it and had to morally justify it. Fortunately the bible was at hand and Kane of the Abel fame was a baddie and was made black for it (I'm sure this was really biblical politics for some war or other) and White man said, yup that will do and set out to associate black with anything convenient. Dunno, was White Man racist before the gun??

If a cannon can be considered a gun, the chinese were the first to introduce it in the battlefield.

Akin,

What "secrets" of the moon by using "musical instruments". I'm talking about science not religious or supersticious mumbojumbo. You talk about rituals while I talk about copernicus or galileo... I talk about telescopes and sextants and you answer with "musical instruments"? What black tribe used mathemathics before? Still... if they were so advanced why they could barely engineer their own huts? Lets look at the romans for instanc... Public sewers, health care, aquaducts, hell they didnt actually NEED the freakin 0 to be more advanced in anything... so after they added a number with no value, well, great I guess... so much for engineering a hut with sticks and musical instruments and tribal dances while the rest of the world was sailing across the oceans, discovering uncharted territory - they never left their place...

The evolution rate is not the same.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by MilitieTempliSalmo]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by notyme67

No, blacks can't be racist, with them it's called prejudice. Learn the difference.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by magnetik

The "40 acres and a mule" thing is a myth. Sherman issued Special Field Orders, No. 15. There's no mention of a mule in those orders, and Andrew Johnson revoked those orders. Shermans order only applied to black familes that lived near the coasts of South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Is it real racism, or is it perceived to be racism? Have you ever been beaten because you are perceived to be different? Harassed? Knocked down, kicked, punched, and called vile names? I have.

Has anyone asked you to shine their shoes, or sing them a rousing negro spiritual? Ever even seen a blacks or whites only water fountain outside of a museum?

C'mon, inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just to make sure I don't manage to offend anyone with my post, I'll invent a hypothetical race of people and use them as an example. These are the Paisley people. They comprise about 17% of the population, and the stereotypes concerning them are that they are smart but lazy, selfish, love alcohol too much for their own good, and tend to be "know-it-alls" or smart alecks.

Suppose I am a white (Caucasian) female and my coworker is a white female. I don't like her because she's bossy, mean, sarcastic, rude, often manipulates the boss into having me do her work, and thinks she's always right. No problem, right? I have good reasons not to like this person who is the same race, gender, and socioeconomic class as I. Now suppose my coworker is a Paisley female. All of a sudden the reason I don't like her is because she's Paisley, my issues with her are all about the Paisley stereotype and not her personality traits, and I'm a racist. And if my hypothetical coworker is a male rather than a female, now it's about the fact that he's a man, and I must be a raving misandrist (someone who hates men)!

But, back to me and my hypothetical female Paisley coworker. No matter how much I protest that my dislike of her has nothing to do with the fact that she's Paisley, I won't be believed, and chances are SHE will also play the race card if she perceives my dislike. So, in order to keep my job and get along with everyone (and/or avoid counseling for my racist attitudes), I must pretend to like this woman and be nice to her - much nicer than I would be if she were white like me and I could simply have valid reasons for disliking her.

So, calling white people "racist" is a means to force them to treat other races better than they would if the same person were white like them. You can be a jerk, lazy, mean, rude, and display all kinds of unacceptable behaviors (tardiness, taking extra breaks, not getting your work done, etc.) and you'll get away with it because you aren't white, and if any white person criticizes you, you can cry "racist!" This is not equality, it's taking advantage of the white stereotype - that they're all racists and secretly think they're better than everyone else even if they don't admit it.

In fact, the classic definition of racism specifically includes the idea that "one's own race is superior and has the right to rule or dominate others." I can dislike Paisley people all I want, and technically as long as I don't think I'm 'better than them' I'm still not a racist. Jewish people who dislike Germans because they believe that we think we are a superior race who still harbor secret desires to exterminate them may be prejudiced (and certainly irrational), but they are not racists. I'm not sure how the concept of racism got twisted around to where it's simply unacceptable to dislike (or not wish to socialize/associate with) someone of another race, but that's not the original definition.

Racism still includes the connotation of bigotry though - of not liking someone who is "inferior." If I'm a country hick who doesn't want to socialize with a "yuppie" who attends ballet and philharmonic concerts, wears designer labels and coordinates her shoes with her outfit because I have nothing in common with her, that's okay. But if I'm the yuppie who doesn't want to associate with the gal who lives in a trailer park, goes to rodeos and barbeques, and wears the same two pairs of cowgirl boots all Winter because I have nothing in common with her, it's bigotry and it's not okay.
The same is translated to race. If I'm Paisley and I don't have any white friends, who cares? I probably just have more in common with my "own people." But if I'm white and don't have any Paisley friends, I'm a racist.

This all seems counterproductive to me. Isn't the goal to have every human being valued and evaluated for who they are and what they do, not their race, gender, ethnicity, social class, etc.? Instead of that, we have a situation where everyone who is perceived as being the "majority" or the group "in power" (usually whites or white males) has to "like" and accept everyone of every other race regardless of their personality traits, character flaws, and shortcomings. Is that what we want? Because as long as people of any "color" continue to cry "racist!" every time a white person doesn't like them or criticizes them for any reason, that's what we will have.

Suppose I'm a business owner, and I have 2 job applicants. One is a black kid, a gang member with a criminal record and a rude attitude who comes to the interview dressed in gang colors, and the other is a clean-cut white kid who was in the honor society and student government. Which one am I going to pick? I don't know - it'll be a very tough decision and I may have to choose neither and look for someone else because I'm afraid of being hit with bad publicity or even a lawsuit if I pick the white kid.

If, on the other hand, my applicants are a white kid with long greasy hair and droopy drawers who smells like an illegal substance and can barely put together a coherent sentence, and a clean-cut neatly dressed black kid who (like my high school classmate, a black boy I deeply respected and admired in spite of our personal rivalry because he beat me to be class valedictorian by a fraction of a GPA point) who played team sports and got good grades, I can heave a deep sigh of relief and pick the black kid - the one I really want anyway - no worries.

Am I the only one who sees anything wrong with this picture? As a white person, I am forced to make my decisions and choices about people who are not white by the threat of being labeled a racist rather than being able to choose freely based on their merits as a person. And I ask you again, is this what we want?

Yep, I'm a white female, who didn't ask or choose to be one any more than you chose to be whatever you are. But I must be a racist, because I'll cross the street to avoid a tough-looking group of black youths all wearing the same colors and loitering on the corner. It can't be instinct or common sense, because as a white person I'm not allowed to use such things when dealing with people who aren't white. Yep, I must be wanting to avoid them because I'm a racist who hates black people. Since I'm white, it's the only possible reason. Right?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Really REALLY liked your post.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
If I'm Paisley and I don't have any white friends, who cares? I probably just have more in common with my "own people." But if I'm white and don't have any Paisley friends, I'm a racist.

Suppose I'm a business owner, and I have 2 job applicants. One is a black kid, a gang member with a criminal record and a rude attitude who comes to the interview dressed in gang colors, and the other is a clean-cut white kid who was in the honor society and student government. Which one am I going to pick? I don't know - it'll be a very tough decision and I may have to choose neither and look for someone else because I'm afraid of being hit with bad publicity or even a lawsuit if I pick the white kid.

(like my high school classmate, a black boy I deeply respected and admired in spite of our personal rivalry because he beat me to be class valedictorian by a fraction of a GPA point)

1. The "paisely" is a close-minded idiot due to the fact alone that the reason why he only associates with other "paislies", is because he thinks he has more in common with his own people. Based on this fact, the close-minded "paisely" must obviously feel that no other race in the world has done the same things, felt the same things, seen the same things, liked the same things, hated the same things, been to the same places etc.. The same could be said for any white person. However, BOTH the paisely AND the white person, would without a doubt be racist if they didn't associate with other races out of hatred for any other races, as well as feeling that any other races are inferior to theirs.

2. LMAO. Heike, the white kid would more than likely get a job before the black kid ever had ANY chance at getting a job ANYWEHRE. Why? Because he has a criminal record and since he's a gang banger, he's probably got a lot of felonies. Usually felons (regardless of their race) have poor chances at getting jobs. Why say neither Heike? Why fear the lawsuit and bad publicity? Do you say neither because secretly you'd feel a tad bit of "white guilt" for picking the white kid over the black kid? Or do you say neither because if you turned down the black kid, you'd feel some form of satisfaction because he possess some of the stereotypes commonly attributed to black people? Thus confirming your true feelings towards blacks. Do you fear the bad publicity because if you were to receieve it, you'd know it's because you really just might be racsict? Or is it because you'd merely just "appear racist"? The fact alone that you say you'd fear the bad publicity speaks REALLY high volumes about your true outlook on race. Also, if you didn't pick either one of them, then what kind of person would you look for? Someone inexpiereinced?

3. Are you sure the rivalry wasn't because he was black? I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scarecrow
BOTH the paisely AND the white person, would without a doubt be racist if they didn't associate with other races out of hatred for any other races

When, where, why and how did I lose the right to dislike anyone for any reason that I want to? Do I have some obligation to socialize with everyone? When did you (and whoever) get to decide who my friends should be or not be, and gain the right to call me names if you don't like my choice of friends?

If I commit a violent act against a person of another race because they are of that race, or materially discriminate against a person based on race (such as not giving them a job, loan, apartment, etc.) then I am a racist. But, last I heard, there aren't (yet) any government quotas covering my personal friends, and I still get to choose them based on personal criteria like whether I enjoy their company or have interests in common with them.

The fact that I have no black, yellow, red, paisley, or purple friends doesn't mean I'm a racist as much as it means that the area I live in happens to be 82% Caucasian and 12% Native American. That leaves only 6% of the population to be other races, and with a population density of only 29 people per square mile, I don't run into them very often.

In response to your 2.: It was an analogy. An example to make a point. And the point is, the way I react to people around me is partly dictated by the fear of the consequences of being called or considered a racist. You tell me WHY I should be able to get mad at a white person for being a jerk and it's fine, but if I get mad at a black person for being a jerk I'm a racist? All I'm saying is that I SHOULD be able to "judge" every person on their own merits regardless of race, and I can't because I'm threatened with being called a racist (and the very real negative consequences that go with that).

3. Are you sure the rivalry wasn't because he was black?

Nope, it was because we were the 2 best students in the class and our GPA's were always neck and neck.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well some people of all ethnicities and backgrounds can be accused of racism and discrimination at one point or another.

when you make broad statements about all people of any color or background that is just plain ignorant. as far as people thinking that only white people are racist that is bulls#$*!!!

but, on the other hand, one might argue that white people have gained the most throughout history through racism, discrimination, manifest destiny etc etc.

i beleive that there is only one race, the human race, and we should treat eachother as such.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by FearSoul

It's because all whites are highly educated, very wealthy, live in gated communities, are adverse to substance abuse, and all whites feel that the world owes them every advantage because the past indicates so.

lulz?
[One line posts don't exist.]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You will see soon, science is a flame that will consume itself. The highest sciences recognize vibrations as the 'ruling' factors of everything. This is true, and this is why music is so powerful. Vibrations can do anything to the mind, and it can also effect ones body. Science recognizes that. Tribal folk may have had an understanding of our "dimension" that we cannot possibly fathom. People think about 4-5,000 tiny years are significant.Tssk,tsskk. The earth works on a far more grand scale (historicaly). This is why we raid the most sacred places. Because our elites know.... Im trying to reach at the point modern science barely reaches the tribal spectrum. Have you watched the moleeds video? That was one tribe in Mali. Even the word Mumb-Jumbo is a westernized mockery, it has very negative roots.
Plenty of black tribes. Some which are still developing iron and gold using ancient mathematic 'recipes'.

Honestly all respect due, the zero is perhaps the most significant 'idea' of our time. Without it we couldnt type right now. Without we wouldnt have flight, we wouldnt have most of the great achievements that makes us 'great'. If you have a chance, check out the book"The biography of zero, A Dangerous Idea". I really suggest you read that. You can see how the number zero along with other mathmatic formulas proves God exist. Its deep, and its history in europe is bloody. People rejected that Great idea.

Back to the point. I still cant understand this fact, how do you discover something that is charterd, mapped, and fully developed. People really came seem to connect the dots. I will share one story. I read in a nat-geo book about a Native American tribe that had a stone inscription, written in 3 languages. One was Heiroglyphics,one a Libyan language, Im sorry I cant remember the last. There is so much proof or evidence(if that is what you need)to prove early Africans sailed the world. If you are not familiar with this knowledge it kinda proves how much one has read outside of Highschool. African philosophy is strong worldwide. We have ellaborate houses and we are still dependant on our foolish desires. That is was makes us unhuman from a realistic sense. To be honest there is evidence from Africa on every single continent, including the fossilized trees and animals. Science builds theory upon theory, without considering any other possibility. At one point elite scientist outlawed, rejected and even killed people for proving the world was round. We once thought the primitive theory "early asians" populated the Americas. The key word here is "Modern" scientist recognize that these folks were not the only people and they were not certainly the first.

Evolution rate is so extreme, we have developed forces that restrict us from developing.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What Makes Whites Racist?

Years of history which enslaved black men and women dating to the beginning of America.

Can only white people be racists?

No. There are many black people who hate white people.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Its real. Yes I have been tormented, treated unfair, had to wait like im invisible and I apparently need assisstance! I forgot the "vile names". I have never witness those things but my g-ma has. She actually marched for us. So yes I have. I just recently moved the outskirts, and I am still amazed after 3 years. People still turn their noses up, they still say ignorant things, youd really be surprised. I come from the depths of the inner-city, everyone is truly equal there, and it is a totally different kind of comfort. Despite what the media exclaims.

--Peace--Love--

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Lets say you are short.You walk into a room of tall people in the corner there is group of short people you gravitate to them.Are you raciest to the tall folk?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join