It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me, What makes whites racist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
I can find statistics that say anything....study after study after study.......but since you must.......here is some perspective...

Uhhhh...cutting and pasting the entire content from ONE webpage, without even stating it was an "outside source", or providing a source link, is not showing "study after study".

That borderlines on plagurism. But I guess in your world that ain't no big deal huh? It looks good so who cares!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh but when your buddy ,JoeGoebbels, just pulls some random quotes and pics off the net its OK and legitimate and NOT plagiarism? YOU MISSED THE POINT OF ME POSTING THAT! Along with it being useful information to the debate, it must also be noted that I CAN PROBABLY FIND A STUDY THAT SAYS THAT:
"PEOPLE NAMED SONYA610 who trolls the boards ON ATS ARE DUMB".

One must always consider the source and the source's AGENDA/s. That is why most are faulty and cannot be used or quoted as total fact.

I have a rhetorical question for you..... DO YOU EVEN READ AT ALL? FIRST YOU SAY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND THEN,YOU ACCUSE ME OF PLAGIARISM WHEN, the study info is at the bottom WITH AUTHORS within the post. If you would like to use those reading skills again, go and look up the journal article----I am sorry but no Plagiarism here !!! (JoeGoebbels didnt even do that....see that for yourself)

Im going to buy you a dictionary with a Thesaurus for Christmas. Maybe that will help you with your reading and comprehension.

It must be because I'm Black
that you criticize me this way.....because there is DEFINITELY A DOUBLE STANDARD HERE. So I better see the same scathing remarks pointed towards him also.

PS: you make it WAY too easy....find another board.

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Cairowoman]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh but when your buddy ,JoeGoebbels, just pulls some random quotes and pics off the net its OK and legitimate and NOT plagiarism?

His graphs had clear sources. Posting random text cut and pasted from another source, without giving clear credit, implies YOU may have written much of it yourself.

But hey, Dr. King did it too huh? And he got a doctorate degree that way and is hailed as a national hero!

Your obnoxious attitude and continual, blatant insults just help prove my point. And you think its clever! That's okay, we all know you are trying your hardest and that is the best you can do.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Oh but when your buddy ,JoeGoebbels, just pulls some random quotes and pics off the net its OK and legitimate and NOT plagiarism?

His graphs had clear sources. Posting random text cut and pasted from another source, without giving clear credit, implies YOU may have written much of it yourself.

But hey, Dr. King did it too huh? And he got a doctorate degree that way and is hailed as a national hero!

Your obnoxious attitude and continual, blatant insults just help prove my point. And you think its clever! That's okay, we all know you are trying your hardest and that is the best you can do.

Not hardly my hardest but better than your best!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Want to know what makes whites racist?

The refusal of large groups of people to accept fact and truth.

I have been called racist numerous times for pointing out irrefutable stats, such as the reliance upon social services and higher crime rates of minorities.

It isnt racist to point out the truth, nor is it racist when one group of people continue to prove stereotypes to be true.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGoebbels

"Same thing white folks would do when there is no minorities to pick on. Rape, pillage, kill each other based on new things things like hair and eye color, physical features (freckle vs non freckle) (hairy arms vs non hairy) and repress each other....and if all of us Blacks keep dying from AIDS, drug abuse, gang violence, KKK, KFC, and gangsta rap music you may soon find out.

White people don't do that, and the ones that do are usually mixed in with "gangsta" culture (wiggers) any how.

So no, we wouldn't do that. Minorities already do that enough, so we don't have to:

(Keep in mind that hispanics/mexicans/etc are grouped in with whites on the above 2 charts, if they were separate the "white" crime rate figures would be little to none.)

Personally I live in an all-white neighborhood out in the boonies, and it's very nice. No crimes at all have happened here for the 25 years that I've been living here. It's so nice to be with fellow white people, and being able to leave your doors unlocked at night with no worries.
aa
Go 10 miles east into the city, where non-whites run rampant, and there's multiple murders every single day, and you can't go more than an hour without your car getting broken into.

Hey! Diversity rocks though! Doesn't it?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by JoeGoebbels]

Sonya? Where are the links on this?

I posted:

Messner, S. F., & Sampson, R. J. The sex ratio, family disruption, and rates of violent crime. Social Forces, 69, 693-713. Pp. 693-713

.....is a source written in APA format not good enough?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

Ever read the FBI's uniform crime report from any recent year?

You would see that blacks commit exponentially more crimes than whites per capita.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sonya--here's more stats with SOURCES!!!!!:

While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991

take a look at this whites still do crimes its just way more in AMERICA

So what does that mean.....white men cant find a mate so they rape kids? Are they genetically predisposed to being sickos? The US is a breeding ground for increased crime? Blacks in both systems being treated disproportionately differently......(no justice is Always blind--yeah right)

HOW ABOUT IT JUST DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

I can find facts that say anything I want.

Dont you see how convoluted the conversations gets? Instead of blaming BLACK PEOPLE what about solutions?

Oh no! Not those....they would require THINKING...

I have offered mine. UNITE>>>>>> any other takers?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Government Cheese

Ever read the FBI's uniform crime report from any recent year?

You would see that blacks commit exponentially more crimes than whites per capita.

[/quote

Ah statistics, STATISTICS

Here's a nice tutorial for you....
They are no good......Its all about perception of the people who run the study and their AGENDAS.

Yeah Ive seen it but have you ever asked yourself why? lack of Education , Problems in the justice system, institutional racism, breakdown of the family (which statistics that you all love so much show an increase in white youth crime that is directly proportional to the lack of parent in the home) I will find those studies shortly and post --maybe genocidal violence against an entire race for hundreds of years just may beget more violence?

NOTICE I DIDNT SAY POVERTY.....

I mean reason other than Black people are just violent genetically inferior apes I mean.....

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Institutional racism? You cannot be serious can you?

Genocidal violence? You dont seriously believe black youths commit crimes today because of things that happened hundreds of years ago do you?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Institutional racism? You cannot be serious can you?

Genocidal violence? You dont seriously believe black youths commit crimes today because of things that happened hundreds of years ago do you?

The lynchings and church burnings of the 50's and 60's were hardly hundreds of years ago....OPEN AND GOVERNMENT SPONSORED Institutional racism until around 40 years ago.....

Yeah its only been 1 maybe 2 generations. My parents lived through Jim Crowe and I am not yet 30 so yeah--- Sorry the healing hasnt happened quick enough for you.....

Racism will die once people stop thinking and treating people like they are different. As long as people think they are different or better it will continue.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The only groups who seem to continue whing that races are different are minorities themselves.

See whites promoting divisiveness? Nope, its the minority groups.

Church burnings equate to genocidal violence? On what planet?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Government Cheese]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The only groups who seem to continue whing that races are different are minorities themselves.

NO its the NWO that promotes that aspect to fuel white supremacy folklore AND DIVISIVENESS...go back and read my posts.

HERES A SHOCKER FOR YOU.....WHITES ARENT EVEN IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO! BLACK PEOPLE (NOT THE CARICATURES YOU SEE ON TV) DONT CARE/TALK ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE. WE JUST WANT TO BE TREATED THE SAME--THATS IT. We just live life and most often, dont even look at/speak of race on a day to day basis. LIKE I SAID BEFORE....Quit being afraid and just ask one! Just one and they will verify it for you. Sorry no statistics for you --you're going to actually do your own research.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Church burnings equate to genocidal violence? On what planet?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Government Cheese]

EARTH WHEN HUNDREDS DIE --JUST ADD THAT TO THE 5 TO 15 MILLION AFRICANS THAT DIED IN THE SLAVE TRADE...AND THERE SIR YOU HAVE A GENOCIDE BASED ON RACE!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The graphs have the source written right on them.

You posted a mountain text with some names, there was no clear reason to believe that you got it all from one source, or that YOU didn't adlib part of it. Except of course there is NO WAY you would have gotten it from various sources or written part of it on the fly.

By the way, you said, in response to Joe's graphs, that YOU could find statistics and studies that show ANYTHING!

Great! Then why don't you do JUST THAT and find statistics, or studies that directly REFUTE the numbers that Joe posted! Murder rates in the US by race! Go ahead, studies to prove anything, go FIND SOME U.S. STATISTICS per capita that show whites commit anywhere NEAR the amount of murders!

Prove his graphs were incorrect using your own with legit sources! Should be easy, as you can find studies that prove anything!

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

The graphs have the source written right on them.

You posted a mountain text with some names, there was no clear reason to believe that you got it all from one source, or that YOU didn't adlib part of it. Except of course there is NO WAY you would have gotten it from various sources or written part of it on the fly.

By the way, you said, in response to Joe's graphs, that YOU could find statistics and studies that show ANYTHING!

Great! Then why don't you do JUST THAT and find statistics, or studies that directly REFUTE the numbers that Joe posted! Murder rates in the US by race! Go ahead, studies to prove anything, go FIND SOME U.S. STATISTICS per capita that show whites commit anywhere NEAR the amount of murders!

Prove his graphs were incorrect using your own with legit sources! Should be easy, as you can find studies that prove anything!

It wasnt the point of my post so there is no need to prove his graphs are incorrect just like I havent asked you to do so for mine BUT since you refuse to read and look it up HERES THE LINK!

you still have a double standard. Both posts are referenced.

Also, I did refute in previous posts--which you just refuse to read-- show 2 studies that show that depending on the crime whites have a higher proclivity..and also how the bias and incorrectness of such statistics (actually its a tutorial so you can learn!) effects programmable minds (like your own)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I quit. You all are a lost cause.

You blame and argue minimal things to discredit to hide your own racist tendencies and prejudices without cause or solutions to the racial divide.

Instead, you provide manipulated factoids and prove why you continue to hold on to various supremacist ideals and think that somehow makes it OK to be racists?

I am wasting my God given time to save sheep who dont want saving.......

I give up. Humanity is DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It wasnt the point of my post so there is no need to prove his graphs are incorrect just like I havent asked you to do so for mine BUT since you refuse to read and look it up

Wait, you replied directly to Joe’s graphs and you said YOU could find statistics to prove anything. The only reason you said that was because you did NOT LIKE the numbers he posted.

reply to post by JoeGoebbels

I can find statistics that say anything....study after study after study.......but since you must.......here is some perspective...

That obviously implies you think Joe’s numbers are some how wrong, or slanted. You attempted to show "perspective". Since YOU can find numbers to prove ANYTHING then please find numbers that directly DISCOUNT the numbers that Joe posted! U.S. murder statistics by race!

How hard could it be? You said you could find anything, so why don’t you validate your point! Provide numbers based on the same criteria!

(Oh and I should mention that the numbers MUST be based on the percentage of the population if they are to be used in a fair comparison...apples to apples).

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think we should all kill each other right now....everyone grab a weapon off the table when i yell go we destroy each other....every body part is legal to strike...but no further mutilation will be tolerated...if you cut off someones arm you cannot continue to hack away...is everyone ready to begin...?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

EARTH WHEN HUNDREDS DIE --JUST ADD THAT TO THE 5 TO 15 MILLION AFRICANS THAT DIED IN THE SLAVE TRADE...AND THERE SIR YOU HAVE A GENOCIDE BASED ON RACE!!!!!

It is obvious that you are emotionally charged over this, but we need to look at the facts.

Slavery in Africa went on for 1000s of years, and even today it still takes place though illegal. It was still legal in Ethiopia until 1942 where 25% of the country were slaves. Nigeria outlawed it in 1936 where 2.5 million were slaves.

The actual shipping of slaves out of Africa started in 1000 AD and didn’t hit Europe until around 1450 to 1500. The Atlantic slave trade started around the 1600s by the Portuguese to South America. Mass slavery transportation started in the 18th century until about 1800-1820. In 1808 it was against the law to transport slaves that would lead to fines and lost of ship. In 1820 it was put into law as piracy and this was a death penalty in most places. 1600 ships were captured between 1808 and 1860 around the world freeing 150,000 slaves.

In 1800 there were 900,000 slaves in the southern states and this was about 16% of the US population. In 1860 there were 4 million slaves and this once again was about 16% of the US population. So the vast majority of slaves shipped from Africa to America were before the 1800s.

Slaves were traded by the stronger African countries to slave traders. It was big money to them, and traders were not willing to venture farther than the coast due to the dangers. One of the bigger traders was King Gezo who in 1840 said

The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…”

In 1807, the UK Parliament passed the Bill that abolished the trading of slaves. The King of Bonny (now in Nigeria) was horrified at the conclusion of the practice:

“We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself.”

So what we take from all this is this is the history of the World and not something that white people did in America.

Where do you put the blame when the states that actually had slavery lost the civil war and so lost their ability to have slaves? Also about 95% (or greater) of the white population in America have zero ancestry with those in the slave trade. So once again who is to blame? When Africa over its long history kept 1/3 to 1/2 of the population in a slavery or indenture service status for 1000s of years, who is to blame?

If you wanted to blame someone for the slave trade in America you would need to blame a few European countries who started and sustained it all.

So the majority of the white population in the US has as much connection to the history of slavery as they do to king Gezo, which is nothing…

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join