It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as predicting the Future!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

According to the evidence with the military; there is with remote viewing.
While it's confusing they can't find Osama Bin Laden, it might be because he's part of the system of the elite and a puppet.

www.remoteviewed.com...

People such as yourself who start threads such as these are just baiting others for answers as if a skeptic in denial.

Asking people to prove something they don't even bother to research.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

who cares how many photographers he saw in his dream. the point is he is not making predictions of things that he was completely unconnected to. maybe him and the main photographer were gay lovers and they had a serious bonding between them.

who cares? lol. well it means a lot. i dont think i need to explain why. well, if consciousness is non local, no anything is seperate from anything else. but to not go so deep, he was not connected directly to the air show in any way, or the photographer, or any numerous amount of other predictions he has made in his book.

oh, darn, just read your last sentence. your a foolish kid. im out of this thread. i hope it helps others though.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200

who cares how many photographers he saw in his dream. the point is he is not making predictions of things that he was completely unconnected to. maybe him and the main photographer were gay lovers and they had a serious bonding between them.

who cares? lol. well it means a lot. i dont think i need to explain why. well, if consciousness is non local, no anything is seperate from anything else. but to not go so deep, he was not connected directly to the air show in any way, or the photographer, or any numerous amount of other predictions he has made in his book.

oh, darn, just read your last sentence. your a foolish kid. im out of this thread. i hope it helps others though.

conscious is non local?....please explain this...i think 99.99% of neurologists would disagree....self is a survival tool like fight or flight...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the point about him being gay, which isn't foolish and it might even be true, is that he is intimately connected with these events and it's nothing spectacular to predict the death of a reporter in hostile territory.

i don't see ol' chris talking about his new book or whatever other angle he's using to make money off of this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join