It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boss see's me on ATS, I see the Mason Ring on his finger, he then smiles!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just tripped out... My boss comes in and he looks at me on ATS then smiles and asks me what's that, another member on ATS has it as his avatar with the similar symbol, I say *Illuminati, part of the Masons*.... he smiles, starts walking away when I see his Gold Ring with a Mason Insignia...

Yea.... Now I'm Watching my back... Literally

[edit on 12/4/2008 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ummm

lol

hes smiling because hes CIA hes already got you i recommend you quit your job and move

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Or he's smiling because some Mason's actually enjoy hearing all the wonderful fantasy and speculation which surrounds their little group in the outside world. I know this is the case with my uncle, who loves all of those wacky Masonic conspiracy theories - even if just for their absurdity.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He most probably smiled at your imagination. You may find that some members in the Illuminati are Masons but Free Masonry and Illuminati are totally different. Free Masonry is based on Morality which is illustrated by Symbols. Don't quit your job just because he has a masonic ring.... masonic symbols are sold anywhere and someone who possess one does not mean he is a Mason....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh god hes got a sense of humor now we know hes evil

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
lol... I don't believe in the Masons being evil or most of the conspiracy theories in them, it was more of an evil smirk... thought it was wierd, but it was when I saw his ring.

Got one of those wierd vibe, know the guy for a couple of years. I guess you can say it tripped me out.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

IMO, if you actually said "Illuminati, part of the Masons", he could very well have been laughing at that statement.

Illuminati today is a very loaded term which usually describe the collective rulers of the world. He might think that you are one of the believers in all the conspiracies regarding Freemasons. You know, the conspiracies about lower levels unaware of the Satanic activities of the higher levels, or even secretly planning WW3 et cetera.

The Illuminati was indeed involved with Freemasonry but that was a long time ago. The leader of the movement Adam Weishaupt, did indeed infiltrate Prussian masonic lodges and used them as recruiting grounds. However both the Illuminati and the Freemasons were banned in 1785, effectively ending Weishaupt's movement.

If you are on good terms with your boss, you might want to let him know that you don't believe all that crap. Then, give him the Real Grip of a Master Mason when you part.

[edit on 5/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, if you look at why Masons exsist... "To make good men better..." Then I don't think you have much to worry about. I have never met a MAson (aquaintance or not) who would backstab you or anything like that... That's not the type of person a Mason is. Personally, I think the world would be a better place with more of them... I can't wait to pledge! Any Mason's from Central VA! U2U me!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by FoxStriker

IMO, if you actually said "Illuminati, part of the Masons", he could very well have been laughing at that statement.
[edit on 5/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

When I was on ATS, I was scrooling down a thread and a members insignia was a mix of the Illuminati and Mason symbol.

I was on a thread involving something else, guess you could say it was the smirk that he gave me that threw me off, and as he walked away I saw the ring.

Probably made it to be more than it was, but that doesn't happen very ofter, if ever.

I've known Masons before, as Jkd Up said, their not bad folk.

Guess you could say it was the smirk, been around the guy for years, never saw that facial expression.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by FoxStriker]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey man, maybe he thinks you're interested. Why don't you ask him "the question" the next time you see him? This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If he likes you and your working there for years and he sees your curious either 2 things happen now.

1: He's already decided your a doofus and you work like a typical slave for him as long as you behave for years to come.

2: You luck out and he's impressed and your offered an invite

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
wow that's so trippy! go find out where he lives and i'll prep the nukes!

all aboard the crazy train.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I probably would have smirked at the statement too, though I am not a Mason. I suppose I can understand why you felt a little unnerved, but I really wouldn't worry about it. Every time I have met a Mason I have been impressed with their morals and sense of humor. They all seem like great guys and I think I may petition the local lodge some day in the future.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralLee
Hey man, maybe he thinks you're interested. Why don't you ask him "the question" the next time you see him? This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Yea, seriously. OP, why not simply ask him what he can tell you about Freemasonry? Since you've already mentioned it to him, you can also ask him if any of the stuff you've read on the internet is true. You might get some interesting answers.

If you're apprehensive about the fact that he's a Mason, that's your fear. I would advise you face it.

After all, the worst that could happen is you get kidnapped and used in a Satanic ritual, right?.

Edit to clarify that I'm talking to the OP, not GeneralLee.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

your boss smiled and thought "this guy is surfing consipiracy sites while we are paying him? someone just lost their christmas bonus"

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Next time you talk to him, ask him if he is part of the illuminate. That is a great conversation starter with a mason. You will probably walk away with a good bit of knowledge about what freemasonry really is. And don't get caught playing around on ATS while you are on the clock. Remember, if you aren't making the company money, your usefullness fades quickly.

top topics

join